Гарри Поттер Finding God in Harry Potter

caintil31 posted on Aug 14, 2007 at 05:03PM
I was at barnes and nobles and there was a book called finding god in harry potter. It had list of biblical references in the books. I thought that was weird and wondered if anyone else had seen this book

Гарри Поттер 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года dlyteful said…
no havent seen the book but she did quote two verses of the bible in book even though she didnt cite them as such...at least thats what i read in article shorting after the book was released.
i have heard of people making the connection of harry giving himself up to vold with jesus and the cross.
idk im not a religious person but i do remember a little bit from that article.
Больше года DrDevience said…
Oh I sooo hope not.
Больше года dlyteful said…
side note: i thinks its funny how the religious sector has been attacking harry potter from the get and now they are trying to make $$$ with this new book and probably many others similar.
not trying to offend anybody, just wanted to point that out.
Больше года PotterGal said…
I have that book, but i haven't read it all yet. The few pages i've read talk about how the biblical aspects in the book are positive and how people should not condemn the books about these references.
Больше года baebia said…
a friend actualy told me that harry's attitude towards dumbledore on book 7 you know all that doubts and hating dumbledore for not knowing what to believe is like some people' attitude towards god.....and i can't help but agree....