Гарри Поттер I don't think its over

phee34 posted on Sep 26, 2007 at 10:02PM
I know theres alot of denial out there but i truely think if u take the time to wonder logically she can't easily end it here when theres so much let to know about this story and she has said the MAY write another one but for all that i think there is an extremely likely possibility she'll write another HP book

Гарри Поттер 12 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года piperpayton22 said…
no she wont but she may write something like a guildline but not another harry potter book
Больше года doctor_banana said…
I would like her to write a story on how she pickd the characters and who they originated from. They must be from some references. Where did she get the ideas of the Death Eaters :)
Больше года ecconitro said…
dumbledore was 150 years old. He was in his early 20's when he defeated grindelwalt. So I have to believe that harry is on his way to having a very long exciting legacy. There must be another book about the next dark lord and how the great harry potter traines the next chosen one.
Больше года phee34 said…
yea or something like that...idk theres literally hundreds of different story lines like idk just for an example what does harry do as an adult..does he pursue quidditch or does he settle down and be an auror that why i think there is to much story to end it now
Больше года citznofhumanity said…
i wish it wasnt over but i think she ended it just the way she wanted to.. it was a good ending and everything turned out well. plus, if it wasnt over she would not have done the prologue the way she did.. idk but maybe ur right.. i would love to read another hp book :)
Больше года iluvjesse said…
I heard she writing -- actually I'm 99% sure she is writing -- a Harry Potter encyclopedia of everything
Больше года slytherin360 said…
if you really want something to get your hopes up.. i found this really strange/ interesting... its so weird

link

it looks so real and it opens in 25 days. i checked out the password.. its genisolaris.. isnt that messed up?

i discovered this in some youtube video.

link

i hope this is real.. id love a story about james potter. James Potter and the Hall of Elders Crossing. :)
Больше года phee34 said…
omg no way thats coming out so soon it looks official i can only hope though
Больше года liiam said…
i dnt want her to write another HP book, the others were amazing and i loved them but she ended it well and i think it would be spoilt if she wrote another. And if she wrote another dark lord and a new "chosen one" it would make harry's story less special because it will hav happened again and the Harry/Voldemort bond was a unique one (Dumbledore even says no two wizards have gone tht far into magic, or sumthin to tht effect), it would just be repetetive and uninteresting ! But i love the encyclopedia book idea i hope she does write one!
Больше года sallywag said…
Which James Potter? Harry's dad or his son? It can't be real, i hope it is but doubt it.
Больше года ktlady said…
wait seriously? I would think that James's story would not be exciting enough for a title like that.
Больше года phee34 said…
liiam i think thats true but i thought about that alot to and i think no matter what JK does in the future those 7 books will be remembered and will be held high...i just think their is too much story left in HP world to let it go just yet and therefore i believe if or when she writes a new book it will be just as good as those others