Гарри Поттер Order of the Phoenix Movie

Ratdog posted on Oct 31, 2007 at 07:52PM
Do you agree that the fifth film cuts out too much of the story to focus on the fight in the Ministry Of Magic? The movie is quite long at 2hours 20mins but there are too many good scenes from the book that have been cut from the movie.

Гарри Поттер 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года shannieannie said…
agreed. like quidditch. i really wanted to see ron's quidditch experience, and the whole "weasley is our king" thing.
Больше года shannieannie said…
and peeves. that ghost is awesome.
Больше года regrodi said…
i was disappointed that the statue in the ministry didnt spring to life like in the book.... in my head that was the best scene from the book
Больше года Ratdog said…
I was really looking forward to the fountain scene as well, in my opinion that was one of the highlights of fight. I was also disappointed when it skipped the rooms with the brains and all the weird things in the Department of Mystery's.
Больше года zuntiz said…
I was realy disappointed with Sirius, he's on of my favorites, and they made him so wrong at times. Like the last thing he says to Harry is: "That's a good one James!" or something like that. It really annoyed me...
Больше года gemma_2982 said…
i totally agree that it's anoying , but if you think about it the amount of stuff in the book must be hard to fi into the movies .i'll always see the books as the real harry potter anyway. i think they should have done the movies in two oart for the last 3 but then we'd end up with lyk a 30 year old harry potter
Больше года luvrofedward said…
yea, i was really mad about the whole quidditch thing. that was one of my favorite parts in the book! to me, they have done OK going from book 2 movies with Harry Potter. at least the book-to-film wasnt as bad as eragon was!