Гарри Поттер How long did it take Ты to read the Deathly Hallows???

luvrofedward posted on Nov 22, 2007 at 07:41PM
13 hours. on a saturday.

Гарри Поттер 78 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 78

Больше года snoznoodle said…
4 days. I was kind of disappointed with myself lol. I thought it would take at the most 3.
Больше года Leonic said…
All i know is I didn't sleep and It was completed in a 24-hour period. Everything else is sort of a blur..
last edited Больше года
Больше года phee34 said…
5 days but i did read the last third or so in about a one day period god it was great
Больше года africanflower said…
a long time, i dont rly no how long it took me to reed it, but i think that it was at least 5 days :P
Больше года caintil31 said…
8 1/2 hours in one sitting. I started at 4:30 in the afternoon and I finished at 1 in the morning
Больше года HarryPotterFan said…
11 Hours, nearly non-stop lol :]
Больше года doonis said…
About 2 or 3 days
Больше года ecconitro said…
1 1/2 days
Больше года PotterGal said…
It took me 13 hours too! :)
Больше года danrowe said…
From 11am on launch day, until 8:30pm on the same night.

So thats 9 1/2 hours.....wow im quite impressed with myself! :)
Больше года Shandiii said…
2 days.
Больше года fuddle said…
8 hours, it is a big slower than my usual record for a book that size, I just love reading
Больше года FanDlux said…
About to days, only interoupting of a tour to the cinema to watch number 5
Больше года lightyears said…
It took me about 2 days. I couldn't resist and read it right after it came out here in Portugal, on a weekend. I had an exam Monday =/ It was NOT the brightest thing to do lol
Больше года atari said…
I started around 6 in the morning because I had a big swim meet that day. I read through the meet. Remarked on how the little kids also reading the book couldn't possibly understand it. Got comments from parents asking how much I read (annoying!)a cute boy wanted to talk to me (I caved in and chatted!) and finished later exactly at nine.

The meet really threw my reading off.
Больше года Kamtsatka said…
About a week but it wasn't non-stop reading.
Больше года nuimdave said…
bought at 12.30am.
started at 1am.
finished at 6.30am.
went to work at 7am.
collapsed at 9am
Больше года kateliness2 said…
Between 12-14 hours.
Больше года wagglenose said…
I read it in 5 hours, i got so stuck into it! I was in the car reading coz we were stuck in a massive traffic jam on the M4. I was sick when I got out the car coz I felt so dizzy! XD
Больше года tisha said…
it took me 4 and a half hrs- in one sitting. i went to the midnight party and read it until dawn
Больше года LucyLover22 said…
wow finally people who arent ashamed to admit they can read fast.. it took me 8 hours of nothing but reading and a few potty breaks!!
Больше года Jesse_Broznia said…
two days! it was good, but who knew thats how it would end? the very end not where harry's kids go to school!
Больше года aly_belly said…
6 hours. i think.
Больше года piperpayton22 said…
10 hours and my sister 8 hours
Больше года Jonapello23 said…
22 hours
Больше года Ratdog said…
I got it the day it came out but I was going on holiday that day so my older brother, who was staying at home, read it first and ruined it for me when I got home 2 weeks later. I did read it straight after I got home, I didn't bother to unpack, but I was very disappointed after 8 hours of non-stop reading when, at 3 in the morning, I finally finished and found I didn't like it one bit. It's probably because I don't even remember what happened in the 6th book even though I've read them all about 8 times.
Больше года xDHmadx said…
it took me from 3 in the afternoon launch day... and finished at erm... half five in the mornin... so 14 1/2 hrs... not too bad really haha
Больше года aholic said…
Omg I feel so lame, I read it on 3 weeks, but I almost did'nt read anything the first 2 weeks. Probably only 40 pages, because I of a little vacation in the first two weeks, but when I came home, I read like 100 pages everyday, so I'm not such a big reading-freak :P

EDIT - little spelling mistake :)
last edited Больше года
Больше года shannieannie said…
bought it at midnight, read from 130ish til about 445, fell asleep, woke up at 8, finished it by 10. :)
Больше года baebia said…
2 days....i could have done alot faster but i wanted to savour the last harry potter book....
Больше года TwilightFreak08 said…
Roughly Six and A Half Hours Non Stop Reading...Got It At Midnight The Night It Came Out And Finished It Around 6:30 That Morning =)
Больше года ceo07 said…
about two days but it wasnt non stop so i dont know how many hour my sister did it in under 24 hours
Больше года shieldmaiden said…
1:30 AM to 5:30 AM. sleep. 8:00 AM to about 5:00 PM. So, about 13 hours. My friend who went to the midnight with me and slept over finished at 10 AM clocking in at 6 hours 0.0
Больше года Sappp said…
Had to work that day do couldn't start till 6. Read till about 10, then went to the bar. Woke up at ten next morning, started reading, finshed around 4. So in total around 10 hours.
Больше года griffo8000 said…
5 hours, start to finish. purchased at midnight, finished at about 5:30 in the morning.
Больше года swimswamswum said…
8 hours
Больше года dustfinger said…
three days cause i wanted to pace myself. I could of done it in two days
Больше года i_luv_spike said…
it took me about 10-11 hours
Больше года _candy_hearts_ said…
6 hours with a couple very short breaks. i didn't even stop to eat- i just multi-tasked. =D
Больше года greatmat2 said…
Few days stopin for school
Больше года iluvthatshow said…
I think the answer to this question would have to depend on how much free time you had when you got the book.
Больше года KathyHalliwell said…
Two times a week
Больше года LabraLege said…
I've tryed my best to read longer than ever, because I didn't want HP to end, but it was only 15 hours
Больше года catherineairey said…
about 15 hours.
Больше года Sophiii said…
48 hours (including snack & food breaks and naps)
Больше года PsychicBoy7 said…
2 Days
Больше года whooshaa said…
My problem was that it came out the day we went on vacation to Paris (no, I did not see a lot of paris in the first days xDD). I read it in a bit more than 2 days I think (it's such a long time ago) ... Under normal circumstances it wouldn't take me so long!
Больше года CaliGirl1204 said…
It took me three days but I was forced to because of my work schedule that weekend I think I may have finished in 1 1/2 days if i didn't have work
Больше года tabbyhearts said…
About 3 hours. I read really, really fast.
Больше года Quendy said…
Unfortunaly I had to go to school but if i read nonstop 5 hours when I got home 2 days in a row.