Гарри Поттер A дата with harry.....!!!!!!

hafsaguria posted on Dec 11, 2007 at 11:26AM
If harry asks you on a date, what would you do,(if you would go) what would you wear and what would be the things you would like to tell him or ask him????

Гарри Поттер 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года luvrofedward said…
I would totally say OMG YEA I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO ASK ME FOR LIKE FOREVER!!!! We would go to a movie, a comedy, and then we would walk around London at like 7:00 at night, just sightseeing and walking around stores. I would have curly hair with a white headband. I would wear a pair of faded blue jeans, and a cute green babydoll shirt with a V-neck, not showing too much cleavlage, and some green converse. I wouldn't wear a jacket because, if Harry is a gentleman, he will offer me his jacket when I say I am cold. I would tell him that I live in the U.S, probably talk about where I live and my school and my family, about the sports I like, the music I like, the books I like. I would probably ask him the same things that I said, and let him say whatever he wants, I'm a good listener!
OMG that was really long. I am really bored, let me tell you......
Больше года Skibunny109 said…
I would be speechless but exited,and finaly manged to squeak out "Yes!". Then I would go tell Hermionie and we would scream our heads off! We would go to Hogsmeade and I would wear a short sleeve, black v-neck with dark jeans, a black hat, and a silver belt. My hair would be long,chocolate brown and wavy. We would talk about stuff he likes like quidditch.
last edited Больше года