Гарри Поттер SPOILER

heatherb0828 posted on Dec 19, 2007 at 05:26AM
How did everyone feel about JK killing off Hedwig? I just cant fathom why she did this. It wouldnt have hurt anything to let him live. I mean, I dunno. Im just still upset about that. What did yall think?

Гарри Поттер 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года la_bomba29 said…
I know! I was so confused when I first read it that I had to read it over again. I couldn't believe that J.K killed off Hedwig. What did Hedwig every do to deserve this?
Больше года luvrofedward said…
hedwig....it made me SO sad when he died! there was no point to it! but i think JK was trying to show that so many people sacrificed their lives to help Harry, and she just killed off Hedwig, because she was one of Harry's best friends, and some people/animals had to die....idk......
Больше года shannieannie said…
yeah, hedwig had been there since the beginning, she was harry's 'hogwarts connection' when he was living in the muggle world. i was heartbroken when i read that part. i literally had to put the book down because i was crying so hard. yes, i admit, i cried openly. i did that quite a bit while reading that book. :-p
Больше года smoore23 said…
OK, yeah, it was sad, but I'm not still upset about it or anything. It really just shocked me more than anything, I guess. I think I'm the saddest about Fred's death. THAT was sad. I mean, they're twins! They were so close to each other! Why, why, why? :(
Больше года kateliness2 said…
Hedwig's death was my second worst (Fred was number 1). I was *so* upset. There was absolutely no point to it. I'm getting upset all over again :(
Больше года laislabonitta said…
I think Hedwig's death was foreshadowing the deaths of some characters that were really close to Harry. I think the death that saddened me the most was Tonks,Fred and Lupin cause they had a huge significance in Harry's life.
Больше года heatherb0828 said…
I understand what ur saying but Hedwig was an innocent animal. At least tonks fred and lupin knew what they were getting into ya know
Больше года XpsychotickissX said…
i think fred & snapes death were the saddest, i think hedwig kinda had to do with how harry didnt go back to hogwarts, ya i cant explain it well but ya...
Больше года sallywag said…
She is an owl !?!?!?!