Harvest Moon What HM game(s) are Ты currently playing?

Melinda1984 posted on Jan 30, 2009 at 09:51PM
as im slightly obsessed with my ds at the mo im playing cute and island of happiness

im in year two on cute, trying to marry skye (i know im a sheep lol)

and year 4 on IOH married to vaughn and just had a little boy ^_^

Harvest Moon 21 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Icefire149 said…
i'm playing back to nature for girl on the psp. i'm starting a new game because i married Gray (i love him, he's soooooooooo cute). but when u get married in that game, the game ends. so now i'm starting over and this time i'm going to try marring cliff, but its hard i love gray too much, (sob)!
lol
Больше года Melinda1984 said…
i like gray too lol i dunno why i like moody guys im strange i guess lol

ive just got the two rune factory games so ive been playing them i married the elf girl (cant remember her name at the mo) and am now playing as the daughter in RF2

but im having trouble getting into RF1 but i think i might marry tabitha (its kinda fate as thats my cats name lol)
Больше года Living4Him said…
I was going for Grey until I met Kai. He's so cute! I'm on my sencond year and will be married this coming summer, playing mfomt.
Больше года Melinda1984 said…
kai is cute but hes abit of a bragger and that puts me off him abit
Больше года Lineth said…
big smile
Im on Island of Happiness and engaged to Vaughn and in year three. Also im on Cute year 4 and happily married to Skye with alittle girl.
Больше года Lineth said…
crying
...in Island of Happiness I was sad Dr. Trent was married. (sobs slightely)
Больше года metalnaunx said…
meh
Im goin to try an mary Mist in island of happiness but its taking
forever!!!!!!!
Больше года metalnaunx said…
big smile
Oops i mean rune factory im stupid i was thinkin of mark
Больше года Mayumimelody said…
i'm playing sunshine islands right now. i'm either going for will or vaughn <( ^ 3 ^)>
Больше года Massogliacutie said…
heart
I'm playing Tree of Tranquility for the wii. I married Toby ( a fisherman) and we had a daughter named Portia. But once i start playing as Portia i want to marry Luke (a capenter apprentice)!
P.S. Toby is in the picture below!
 I'm playing дерево of Tranquility for the wii. I married Toby ( a fisherman) and we had a daughter name
Больше года birdy-birdy said…
heart
I am playing R1 andR2 and Ds cute i am addicted to all harvest games oh am also playing 64 love love love it I am a freak whae it comes to HM
Больше года VioletSunset said…
I'm playing Animal parade and Island of Happiness!

n Animal Parade,I'm married to Julius and have a daughter named Saphira,who was born 2 days before the Flower Fest in spring!

on IoH,I haven't even started -.-
Больше года CrimsonShadow said…
The last one I played was Animal Parade. I had just gotten married to Julius, and I was close to upgrading my house to level 3.
Больше года VioletSunset said…
@CrimsonShadow-YES!I'm not the only one who married Juli :D
Больше года WakkoWarnerLuv said…
heart
Magical Melody for game cube and wii! ^^ It is awesome. I am trying to marry Ann. She keeps blowing up stuff. I also had an Snes9x on my computer where I married her. My chicken is evil and will not lay one egg. I named it Evil.
Больше года hm4girl2002 said…
Back to Nature for Girl for me. ^.^
Больше года kez_98 said…
Harvest Moon Take of Two Towns of course!
i marry Cam.. he is such a romantic guy <3
Больше года _Ultear_ said…
smile
DS Cute is kinda boring when it comes to the ordinary bachellors .. Gustafa , Marlin etc . they're all ugly..
But Skye , Phantom Skye ... he's really cute
Больше года tokyofox said…
sad
I'm currently on two towns but i'm stuck trying to open the darn mines..
Больше года kakukun said…
Currently playing Tale of Two Towns and Grand Bazaar on the DS :D
Больше года moomieluv said…
Magic Melody! And 64 and MFoMT on and off