Ib (Game) An Ib Fanfic C: hope u like!

BellatrixLOVER1 posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 04:21AM
I looked in the mirror. "Jeez..I look terrible.." I said to myself, brushing and parting my blood red hair. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face. After I dressed myself in a red t-shirt.a black hoodie over,some red jeans and some black vans. I was supposed to go to an art gallery today. "Better head out." I said, glancing at the clock. I grabbed my car keys the drove to the gallery. I signed in then took a brochure. "Interesting.." I thought eyeing the brochure. "Guertena...? Hmm never heard of him." I mentioned thoughtfully I walked around brusquely still studying the brochure when I bumped into something..er someone. "Oof!" I said stumbling over." I looked up and saw a guy with purple hair above me. "Oh sorry!" I exclaimed heat rising to my cheeks. "Oh that's all right..see ya.." he said walking off.

Ib (Game) 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года BellatrixLOVER1 said…
more? I walked around some more when I stumbled upon a huge mural on the wall. " Interesting.." I said to myself examining it. Suddenly the lights flickered then went out. " Hmm?!" I exclaimed. I went to the next hallway and to my suprise nobody was there! "H-hello?" I yelled terror rising in my stomach. I ran to the exit and tried opening the door. No such luck. " W-WHAT?!!" I yelled my hands shaking. I looked in one of the windows near the receltion desk when blood started leaking from it. I jumped back and screamed. I dashed back to the mural and found a blue liquid leaking from behind it. Then it started forming words that read: " CoMe dOWn BeLOW SoNnY IlL ShOw YOU SomE PlAce SeCrET" "What?" I said walking around the museum again until finding a painting on the floor titled 'Abyss of the Deep'. But the velvet rope was broken and there were blue footprints leading into it. Somethjng then came over me and I had no control of my body. I stepped into the painting and sunk until I reached some stairs. I ran down them and found two hallways. One with a blue painting of a beach- like scenery with some rocks with water that was a dark blue. The other the exact same except the water was a dark blood red.
Больше года BellatrixLOVER1 said…
Should I put more? c:
Больше года IbOfTheRedRose said…
smile
You should put more to show off your great talent of writing!