Number 13 TO THE SPOT OWNER!!!!!

misanthrope86 posted on Jun 26, 2008 at 02:28AM
Maybe its just me, but when I search for "Thirteen", this spot never comes up. Perhaps "Thirteen" needs to be added to the spot's keywords?

I also think it would be cool if we could have a banner competition to make a new banner for the spot that is more Thirteen focused!

Number 13 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Immunity said…
Yeah a banner competition would be cool! I agree ;]
Больше года misanthrope86 said…
Yeah it would but I don't want to start one and then not be able to have the banner posted! Thats why I'm really hoping the spot owner looks at this forum.

Unfortunately, I think the owner doesn't come on Fanpop anymore, because there are a number of House-related spots that have the same banner (the one on this spot) and I have tried to find the person who created the spot but they never answer!
But, fingers crossed this time!
Uh... well the banner has been changed so I'm assuming that the spot creator did that...?
Ohh cool, I made that picture :]
last edited Больше года
So...who is the mysterious spot owner?
lol
I don't know who the spot owner is. They just changed the banner without saying anything.
Больше года pollyloveshouse said…
By process of elimination i think the owner is nine. I have emailed him/her, but he/she hasnt contributed anything anywhere in 3 months so i dont know if i will get a reply. Thought i would let you guys know though xD
Больше года Snerkie said…
Send a message to one of the Fanpop Four about the keywords of the spot, they can help you with anything :)
Oh yeah, we know we can aks the Fanpop Four about it. Its just that we asked the person to say who they were, but they didn't. They just changed the banner. We would like to know who they are so that we can ask them to change things in the future.

Thanks for that pollyloveshouse. Hopefully nine will message you back! :)
Could the spot owner please change the icon to the one which won in the pcik?
link
THANK YOU