Покемон избранное Contest (Round 1: Избранное Electric Type) 5 Благодарности to the winner!

ninjacupcake88 posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 02:49PM
So, this is a new contest I want to try out. You will post your favorite of whatever the topic is, and once there is a decent amount of answers I'll post a fan pick and fans will decide on which favorite Pokemon-related-thing they like best. Topics can be things such as, types, moves, characters, shippings, etc.

Rules:
You can only submit one picture per person, and after a few days, when there are a good amount of favorites, I'll add them on a fan pick and the winner will receive 5 props :D, if its a tie, then I'll add a tiebreaker poll!
NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF. I will disqualify you from that round if you do, if you still vote for yourself, I will disqualify you permanently from the contest.
NO TWO PEOPLE CAN PICK THE SAME THING. If someone says Charizard is there favorite fire type, you cannot pick Charizard, you must pick something else.
The winner can also say whichever theme they want as the next round, if no one is chosen within three days, I'll choose.

The first round is your favorite electric type, which electric type do you like best?
last edited on Dec 24, 2011 at 02:55PM

Покемон 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года teamrocket said…
wink
Emolga is so Cute.
 Emolga is so Cute.
Больше года tinaloo said…
mine is zekom becouse it is so Epic,Strong and cute
 mine is zekom becouse it is so Epic,Strong and cute
Больше года Harpaw8 said…
Raikou. So awesome