Покемон Pokemon rp

Harpaw8 posted on Dec 23, 2012 at 04:30PM
Since there is only one pokemon rp here I thought I might as well post another.
You can be any trainer from the show or a made up one.
whatever floats ur boat :3

Trainers:
Pauline Timberwood age: 16

Покемон 103 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 103

Больше года Harpaw8 said…
Pauline walks through Undella down. It was really cold and dark but she managed with just a shirt, shorts and a cloak. "So cold.. tired too..."
Больше года MaddieChan said…
Name / Shuu
Hometown / Saffron City
Appearence / Black hair w/ black eyes
Age / 15

"Aww, come on I'm gonna be late!!" Shuu yelled. Shuu bumped into Pauline.
Pauline: "oh, im so sorry..."
Больше года TheSpartan9000 said…
Ike Surcouski from an unknown place aged 13 years old

"Man where is the nearest waffle store?" Ike murmured to himself. Ike then runs into Shuu.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Captain-Ben54 said…
Name-Tomoya Okazaki
Age-17
Hometown-Twinleaf
Appearance- profile pic

Walking towards Undella Town from Black City with his Espeon beside him. "I hate my life there isn't anything exiciting."
"Sorry.."Shuu sighed to Ike.Shuu saw something glowing purple.."What is that???"Shuu sais to himself.
Pauline walked on, as she did she noticed someone she recognized walking down the street toward the aquarium so she desided to follow
Ike decides to leave Undella Town to get to Black City. Then, finds a old friend of his, Tomoya.
last edited Больше года
Pauline passes Ike and Tomoya. She smiled and waved then walked on
"Hey ike"
"Hi Tomoya how are you? I haven't seen you in a while."
"Bored. Can't find anything exciting to do."
Pauline suddenly got a text and the sound was very loud. "S*** that was loud." she looked at her text, then over at the entrence to the route. "Alrighty then." she gulps and then heads to the route
"Well ok see you around then."
Pauline looked back at them, then she ran into the next route, not expecting who she would meet
Shuu was cold."I'll just sleep in Black City.." he said..He ran to the next route.
Pauline heard Shuu and leapt behind a tree to hide...
Ike goes to the route and sees someone hiding behind a tree. "Who is there?" Ike said. His curiosity got him into finding Pauline which he did in an instant.
last edited Больше года
"I heard something..."Shuu quietly said and turned around looking at the tree..
"What are you doing here?" Ike said to Pauline. Shuu then looks at Ike. "Oh man" Ike says nervously then runs away thinking about waffles.
Pauline looked at him. She was about to leap into a tree but she hit her head on a tree branch
"I heard something again..."Shuu said then looked at Pauline.Blood was everywhere.Shuu picked up Pauline running to the Pokemon Center.
Pauline looked at Shuu her eyes full of pain. "That...was....a dumb....move...." she laughed slightly
Shuu stared at Pauline for a minute."It was..luckily I was in my good mood.."Shuu said.He ran fasterand they were at the pokemon center.
After hearing this Pauline said no more. As soon as they arrived Pauline blacked out completely
"Nurse Joy!!!this girl is hurt!!"Shuu yelled."Oh, is she your friend?"nurse joy asked."Noo!"Shuu said blushing a bit.Nurse Joy took her in ..
A little while afterward Pauline came out with a huge bandage wrapped around her head and eye.
Joy: "she will be alright now, she just needs to take it easy." she smiled

Pauline: "Thanks.....for.....getting me here....." she smiled. "My name is Pauline."
Ike arrives at the nearest Pokemon Center to rest when he sees someone familiar in a hospital bed.
Pauline looked at Ike with tired eyes. she managed to smile and say hello
"I'm Shuu, its no problem.."he quietly said.He laughed."I was just...uhm in a good mood.."Shuu said.
Pauline smiled. "I see. So, you on a pokemon journey I assume? Or did you already finish your quest, or are you not on one?" se smiled more. "Sorry, i'm just curious."
"Its fine...and I am on my quest now..I beat theelite four in almost all the regions!!"Shuu bragged.
Pauline smiled. "Thats amazing....i'm not on a quest now, i'm just taking special missions and things like that."
(IN HIS MIND:Why is this girl so nice to me?Whenever I brag everyone hates me..)
"Oh..cool."Shuu said.Someyhing was bothering him..
Ike walks towards the hospital bed "Hello you two."
Pauline looks at Ike. "Hello. I believe I have..." suddenly a pokemon, a typhlosion, bolts into the room. It had to flame, it only had constantly moving shadows. "Typhlosion." she smiled as the pokemon ran over to her.
smile
"Hmpp..."Shuu said quietly.He walked out of the Pokemon Center..
Pauline waved goodbye.
Shuu looked at Pauline but ignored it."I-Im going to Undella Town!!"he mumbled.He ran as he cried a little.
"Man I need some rest and my Pokemon need to eat. Come out Blaziken, Eevee, Samurott, Beartic, Leafeon, and Mitolic let's eat!"
last edited Больше года
Pauline looked out the window. Typhlosion nuzzled her hand suddenly speaking. "you never thought you would have to come here agin, did you."
Pauline did not reply
Tomoya walked into Undella town and just acting suspicious.
After a bit pauline was allowed to leave, so she did, glad to get out of that stuffy place.
"There! You've all eaten. I gotta reast now..." Ike sleeps at the Pokemon Center.
last edited Больше года
Pauline passes Ike looking over at hinm for one secound.
Shuu saw Tomoya as he was walking.He hided."I should of stayed with that girl who got hurt..But a guy is there, it doesn't matter!! Shuu though to himself
Pauline sat on a bench. Her head was achy but she seemed relaxed now she had a cup of tea
"I wonder if anything exciting will happen". He suasion to himself. He lies down and takes a nap.
Someone walked over to her. "Pauline. good to see you again." she sat down next to her.
Pauline: "Sabrina, its been too long~"
Sabrina just smiled. "Geeze, its only been a month."
Shuu sat and eavesdropped on Pauline's conservation.