Покемон GAME! Oppose the Pokemon theory above Ты (say why the theory is not canon).

TheSpartan9000 posted on Jan 29, 2013 at 12:41AM
Rules: 1 you must say on why the theory above you is non-canon or false.
2 you must have a theory for the next person to oppose.
3 you can use other theories to oppose the current theory but you don't have to name it.

Exp.: person 1: Blah blah blah. Oppose the Ash coma theory.
Person 2: That is non-canon because Ash actually ages and some things in the anime are unimaginable. Some of this is part of another theory. Oppose the Gengar and Clafable theory.

Покемон 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года TheSpartan9000 said…
I will start! Oppose the Lavender Town syndrome theory.
Больше года fansommer said…
Oh my god this is hard!
Um... non-canon because there is no possibility of hundreds of kids commiting suicide or getting headaches because of high pitched noises in music

Oppose the Giovanii saved the world theory!
(It's on YouTube)
Больше года pipiqueen said…
wink
idid not understand the giovanni theory..........so can i say a new one?

ash comma theory ( i hate this theory!)
(Ok!)
I oppose this theory because like Characters such as Red from the Manga, Ash ages, because in the start of the Unova anime, Ash is revealed to be 14 years of age and not 10.

Oppose the... Gengar and Cleffable theory
Taika commented…
in the start of unova,he's still ten.They SAY he's still ten.... Больше года
right!
gengar is not cleffables shadow cuz..........um..................bcuz how can such a cute and charming pokemon turn into such a riot? the design being somewhat identical can be a mistake by the designers!
and never i think clafairy and gengar shown any relation in the anime or the games!

oppose tthe............um..............venonat evolving into butterfree and caterpie to venomoth theory!(i actually think this theory is true!)
Больше года Taika said…
Got it!Venomoth cannot evolve from caterpie because caterpie has to go throgh it's etapod stage to get to it's final level,and metapod's evolution is butterfree!So that's who caterpie evolves into!Butterfree!

Oppose the stasis theory!

Stasis theory-when ash was fighting off those spearow and pikachu thunder bolted them in season one,he was also shocked,putting his body in a stasis so that it cannot age beyond the age and condition he was in when he was shocked,which is ten.
ummm ........this is hard!

well, if that's y ash doesn't age,then it would mean anyone who got hit by electric current will not age!besides ,his companions don't age as well! even if they never got hit by thunderbolt!and ash gets hit by thunderbolt every now and then!

oppose ash and red are the same theory!
Taika commented…
no,stasis is actually a very rare thing.Almost all humans that are hit by electricity and live are just crippled.Interior stasis is considered near imossible due to it's rarity,making that a copletely false statement. i Любовь using so many words!!! :) Больше года
Больше года Taika said…
Red and ash are different because...

A.)Ash starts his journey with pikahu.Red starts with charmander.

B.)Ash has many companions who he travels with.Red travels alone.

C.)Ash goes to every known region,while red stays in kanto.

D.)Ash loses the kanto league,while red wins and becomes champion.

E.)Ash is loud and brash,while red is silent.

pipiqueen commented…
no new theories to oppose?by the way,you did a good job in opposing this one!the real reason is nintedo will loose profit from Аниме if ash ages and for satoshi tajiri to acquire his dream of ash being a champion,was accomplished through red! if i did a bad job in eplaining, check Youtube for the vedio ! Больше года
What about the Kanto Great War theory?
Больше года Taika said…
Don't know it.explain please.