Покемон Pokemon Trainer Academy: The New Generation and the Incarnate of Shadows (CLOSE RP)

Riku114 posted on May 03, 2013 at 01:29PM
(Closed Rp as in, no more people please.)

Ha! Did you think we were gone? Actually I doubt you did if you were reading it because we made it pretty darn obvious that P5 is coming out next and all……. BUT THAT’S NOT THE POINT!

It has been 21 years after our heros had left the Pokemon Trainer Academy. Bruce was defeated. Manson was gone. Over the time, nothing too extreme happened to the school, being it managed to stay in one piece. This year, some on the children of some of our past heros will be attending this school. Some may have been here for a year or two already others are new. Welcome to the New Generation!

Yay! The New Generation wont have to deal with anyone like the First Generation did! No. Hey by any chance do you remember Core? How he ran off? Yeah. Hes back as a guard with his abilities stronger then ever. He isn’t alone, he has Team Anarchy that follows him. He truly became an incarnate of shadows. How will the New Generation handle him? That is the story to be unfolded.

Legendaries Taken: (Remember only 1-3 legendaries per writer) (Got restarted though past gen still have their legendaries)
Raikou (Hinabi)
Entei (Pyrosis)
Yvetal *DIBBES BY RIKU! XD*
Heatran (Zero)
Manaphy (Nyx)

Characters:

Students:
Zeng (Riku) Ikari/Shizoro's Son
Tsunade (Riku) Ikari/Shizoro's Daughter
Toren (Riku) Tiako's Son
Roland (Wanta) Hikari/Draco's Son
Nyx (Wanta) Friend of Roland's Family
Zero (Cyrus)
Elizabeth (Cyrus)
Glence (Riku)
Brace (Riku)
Arashi Utsubyo (Cyrus)
Shinata (Riku)
Tempest (Riku)
Kasai Shinoto (Cyrus) Pyros son
Hinabi Mokoyim (hikari) Hikari/Draco's daughter

Staff:
Mr. Taylor (PE) (Riku)
Professor Mushiin (Principal) (Open)
Tassi Reckea (Ms. Reckea) (Battle) (Riku)
Pyro Shinoto (Cyrus)
Konishi Morioka (Cyrus) (Auras)
Ms. Desceptively Evil Nurse. (Wanta)
Mr Terlum (Wanta) (Mythology)
Shizoro Sare (Riku) (Toxins/Poison Specialty) (After school arts program)
Mr. Feran (Riku) (Pokemon Research)
Mr. Bristen (Riku) (Future Teacher of Shadology)
Jinta Tara (Riku) (Mr. Bristen's Teacher's Aid)
Harvey (Wanta) Pokemon Evolution
Kaya Tan (Riku) Potion/Medicine Making

Antagonist:
Shadow Core (Cyrus)
Arashi Utsubyo (Cyrus)
Zero (Cyrus)
Elizabeth (Cyrus)
Brace (Riku)

Other:
Nami (Riku) Ikari/Shizoro's Daughter

(If you haven read our other parts, go check them out, they are 4 other parts, a winter special and a few character/planning forums.)

link

That might be helpful in knowing the characters.)

Class order:

Brace: Research, Potions, Battle, Toxin

Glence: Konishi, Potion, PE, Mythology, Martial Arts

Tsunade: Mytholody, Potion, Toxins, Evolution, Arts

Zeng: Evolution, Potion, Poke Research, Mytholog, yArts

Toren: Pyrosis, Battle, Research, Toxin, Martial Arts

Arashi: Pyrosis Konishi Evolution Potion Arts

Zero: Konishi Potion Evolution Mythology

Elizabeth: Konishi Mythology Research Potion

Kasai: Mythology Konishi Pyrosis Potion Martial Arts

Roland: Mythology Potion Research Aura

Nyx: Mytholofy Potion Research Battle
last edited on Jun 21, 2013 at 02:59AM

Покемон 1549 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1549

Больше года Riku114 said…
Yay! We finally go to it!
So Ill start writing my prologues
*sighs* This is when having so many characters is a stab in the back.

Over the twenty one years.........

Ikari/Shizoro:
Ikari went back to sinnoh with Shizoro (now and finally dating), and traveled around battling (and pwning) gyms and entered in some contest. In the same time the both of them also continued the musical track and continued to preform here and there. Once they had collected all of Sinnoh's badges and contest, they moved on to Kanto. After Kanto, Ikari took on the Elite Four and later took the name as the Kanto Champion. Both Shizoro and Ikari managed to make it into the ranks of some famous singers as well. Later that year, the two of them got married and had 3 kids, Zeng, Tsunade and Nami. Not too long after getting married, Shizoro went to be a teacher at the Pokemon Traier Academy

Tren:
After his sister- *gets hit on the head by a buttersock* OWWW SORRY IKARI! AFTER HIS COUSIN Ikari had left the school became too dull for him to want to stay. So he left the academy. He eventually came to become an officer (;P the first non jenny officer. XD) Razor being his partner. Nightmare tended to roam around the reigon but was always there for when Tren needed him.

Slenvi:
After part four, Slenvi also left with her brothers though she headed into a nearby forest and began to explore. She has been jumping from region to region exploring whatever she could, and camping around for nights. She sometimes took sketches and pictures of something she found interesting.

Tiako/Riako:
After the academy Tiako and Riako both headed off to Canalave City and settled down. Tiako took a job as a cook for Pokemon and People and Riako, like Tren, also got a job as an officer with Karake as his main pokemon.

Manson/Eliba/Ayais/Enderth:
DUDE I DONT REALLY NEED TO WRITE THIS! THEY ALL DISAPPEARED AFTER THE LOSE IN PART 4!
Больше года cyrus498 said…
21 ones years later........

Sinclaire&Katherine
They had two twins One named Zero(Real name not withstanding)And Elizabeth soon after Zero began having problems And was in the hospital a good part of his childhood His parents had enough work with Elizabeth alone so he was Alone until a old family member came to visit him(Core)About 12 years before the events of the new generation Sinclaire died of a fatal heart attack Which Left Katherine(who is actually luminous)Alone in her home with Elizabeth and Zero(when he was healthy enough to leave the hospital)

Pyro
He left the school shortly after graduating he went to some college in the johto where he met gold(pokemon gold,silver,crystal,heartgold and soul silvers protaganist)After become good freinds he was gifted with Entei by him Eventually Pyro had children with one of his better freinds but they broke up He got custody of the child and after he finished college at the humanoid age of 23(Actually being 7 years old body wise)He went to the Academy where he then began a teacher For fire And a after school teacher for Pyrotechnics

Core
After being stuck in the Shadow Codex for 4 years in training In a mental stasis with shadow Arceus He came out and adopted a Albino child he then later went to the school and unknowingly to the staff at the school it was core(Most because his body radically changed)He then lived out of the maintenance closet with the child Nameing it Arashi He planned for a extra 17 years cooking up a plan to not only sink the world in shadows but to bend all reality to his will with the help of his inner self(Shadow Arceus)And the codex
Больше года wantadog said…
Prologue!

Draco:
After graduating from Pokemon Trainer Academy, Draco traveled back to his hometown in Pewter City. He returned to his parents gym and helped look after it for awhile. Sometime over the next couple years, Draco and Hikari got married. Sometime after that, they had two kids. About the time Roland was 5 years old, Draco mysteriously disappeared and was never heard from again. All searches for him turned up nothing.

Westley:
After everyone else graduated, Westley didn't have much to do at the Academy and eventually quit to go back home to Almia. He became a Pokemon Ranger there and had quite a few interesting adventures of his own. But that is another story.

Lora:
Left to study in Fiore

last edited Больше года
Did westley continue to get attacked by slaking???
wantadog commented…
A little, but being a Pokemon Ranger kept him fairly busy. I left room for a side story about his "adventures" in Almia if anyone were to be interested. Больше года
Riku114 commented…
LOL Больше года
So anybody wanna start this RP off?
I thought you were going to.
It was a bright sunny day it was the start for school a event that has happened for years All the new students were cheerful as can be about the new school year a red haired boy stepped up
Kasai:"So everybody are you excited for the new school year!"*he talked on a megaphone*
(OVER GENERALIZATION!)

Glence: *one of the few who didnt care too much about this new school year and sighed* I guess.

Tsunade: Yeah!
Kasai:"Lets all have a great year!"

Shadow Core:"We strike during the assembly All guards will be in the building and they will suspect me as the leader if i am gone...Now who wants to lead the Speech for when we burst in" Zero:"I will everybody else but on your mask and follow me!"
(Damn thats faster then I thought XD)

Brace: *puts on his mask* Off we go~
Riku114 commented…
gtg sister wants attention Больше года
Roland: *Yawns. He had been looking around for about 30 minutes for Nyx. He had expected her to be waiting when they got off the boat, but she wasn't there. He felt pretty nervous about being at the school, it did have a reputation, though some would argue that its reputation had diminished over the years. He was about to go search somewhere else when he was stopped by a group of students who seemed to be in their second year.*

Student 1: "Hey there kid, need some help?"

Roland: *Looks down nervously.* "Uh...um...well...ya, I'm looking for a friend."

Student 2: *Snickers, obviously the big and stupid kind of person.* "Sure, we'll be your friend."

Roland: *Doesn't like the sound of that at all* "Well...that's not what I mea-"

Student 1: "Nonsense, come on, buddy, lets go get acquainted, shall we?"
Ship captain:"We have arrived enjoy your experience!" Kasai:Walks off the ship*"This place seems nice what could happen!"

Zero:Leads everybody to the secret entrance to the far side of the school*"GO GO GO!" Elizabeth:She was wearing a gothic clothing for her clothing running up the ladder* Arashi:"How fun all these pure auras the decimate!" Grunt:"We...are shadow incarnates..."*runs up the stairs*(gas mask is what the anarachys wear*
last edited Больше года
 Ship captain:"We have arrived enjoy your experience!" Kasai:Walks off the ship*"This place seems nice
wantadog commented…
*Confused* first they aren't on the boat, then they are? Больше года
cyrus498 commented…
I explained this under ground CAVERN Больше года
wantadog commented…
Read the вверх part. Your first post made it seem like Kasai was already at the school and not on a boat. Больше года
I had to post this most because i forgot to do it on the planning forum elizabeth dressed for team anarachy and arashi just looks ill post arashi in a moment
 I had to post this most because i forgot to do it on the planning Форум elizabeth dressed for team an
Done here is arashi AND YES I HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING PERFECT
 Done here is arashi AND YES I HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING PERFECT
(Brace basically weats a coat with a hoodie. He isnt a fan of dressing up)

Brace: *looked at Zero* Do we all have to say something? Cause I dont wanna. *follows the rest of the team in a more relaxed pace*
last edited Больше года
wantadog commented…
The shadow people are under ground. The students can't see them. Больше года
Riku114 commented…
what? *rolled eyes and sighs* Im getting confused Больше года
Riku114 commented…
Yeah I thought we were off the лодка then we were on the boat, then my mind went BOOM and I just went along with being on the лодка Больше года
Lol this just happened in my Pokemon Featured Fans bar at the bottom

Wantadog Person Person hikari_hiwatari Person Person Person cyrus498 Riku114 Person Person Person
If you listen to a song you hate just to remind yourself why you hate it, do you really hate it?

(In light of all this confusion, we need pirate music to unscramble our heads.)
last edited Больше года
Riku114 commented…
LOL my sisters played the non extended version in band XD also I am currently listening to bleach/codegeass/naruto/skyrim (never played it though) ost/themes. The begining of this sounds like Dragonborn: Skyrim Больше года
Riku114 commented…
well the istrumental but that might just be me Больше года
Because of the fact that ive been listening to osts almost 24/7 my writings (especailly battles) get warped when I listen to them that somewhat reflects the song. So if I read through the post and it does sound as good as when I imagined it with the music I will put the ost I was listening to. Not always through
Because I mentioned the Skyrim theme to wanta:

Flute/Violin Cover:

link

Trumpet Cover: *one im teaching myself*

link

Piano Cover:

link
Zero:"Not really but mostly we do this stuff to be cool" Shadow Core:He was also walking out*"See you kids later"*He walked into the school*"Guardlieness is fun!" Pyrosis:He walked out of the school throwing his cigarette in the trash*"That boat has gotten Faster reminds me of the frigate...Its been years since it docked"*He cracked his back* Mr.Konishi:"What about you Shizoro any memorys restored by this?"
Kasai:"Sweet see the red haired professor he is my dad!"
Roland: *Continues looking around.* "Where is she?" *He frowned. He had thought Nyx would be happy that he was going to the same school that she was, but she was nowhere to be seen.*

Student 1: "So kid, you go through the test yet?"

Roland: "What test?"

Student 1: *Smirks, this guy was gullible.* "Oh nothing, stop by here later tonight and I'll show you"
Pyrosis:"STUDENTS REPORT TO THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL!!!!" Zero:Being on the other side of the school he could still hear Pyrosis*"Holy Shadow Arceus he is loud"
Shizoro: Memories (had gotten used to Pyro) I always loved this boat......

Glence: Damn that is a little over the top in volume.

Glence, Tsunade, Toren, and Zeng head off to the front of the school (those are the four ill be starting with)

(So are they on the boat or at the school?)
(I'm sticking with Roland having been at the school. If necessary, we can just say the boat made two trips.)

Roland: "Uh, sorry, gotta go." *Runs off towards the front of the school taking a place behind Zeng.*
(School the boat arrived a few minutes ago)
Pyrosis:"Ah i wonder if fire made it run such a weird boat....Hmmmm"*He shouldered Shizoro*"Ah kids am I right?" Kasai:"And over there is the field where all the pokemon here its been about 21 years since any threat was here"*he lead some students to the front*
Zero:He standed with the other members at a side of the atrium*"Okay after the Professor finish's his speech we blow through the wall and i deliver the speech"
Elizabeth:*She straightened her gas mask*"What are the mask's for?
Zero:"Incase any koffing come to gas us ANYMORE QUESTIONS!"
last edited Больше года
Brace: Must we blow everything up? Is that like our motto? Blow everything to bits then make an obvious nonsubtle enterance!

(VAGUE!!! WHAT IS IT!!!!!)
Zero:"Our motto is Obey,Don't delay Did You get brainwashed yet grunt?..wait your not a grunt"
last edited Больше года
Больше года hikari_hiwatari said…
(i guess i'll do my part on what happens with hikari

Hikari
after the two got married she started getting more into music and acting she kinda became biggest singer and pokemon battler but was kinda in second rate but ever since the disappearance of Draco she's kinda slowed down with both her career being worried about him but still she'll do anything to make sure that Draco and the kids are safe

Anna Mokotim
well uhh Hikari doesn't like mentioning what happened to her Mum all i can say is something happened before Draco's disappearance

(starting my part)

Hinabi was jumping around the boat she was seriously happy and excited because her brother was here she was hopping around the place until she bumped into Shizoro "oof!"
Pyrosis:"You shouldn't be jumping around that should be clear"*He talked in a deep tone that was somewhat frightening to the timid*
Hinabi lifted the tip of her cap and smiled "sorry sir i'm just excited because my brother is here and this is the same school my Mum went too!!"
Bace: Seems like we have a slight obsession with magnezoen and explosions...... Anyways, lets get moving.......

Shizoro: Pyro dont be so harsh *turns around* Hello there. Well welcome.
last edited Больше года
Hinabi smiled "hi hi Uncle Shizoro!"
Shizoro: Hello Hinabi.

(There are three people with abilities:

Hinabi: She has powers like Hikari's
Glence: Pure blood Shadow
Someone that ill let cyrus tell you if he wants to)
Riku114 commented…
Эй, I gtg, but dont go too far ahead of me Больше года
hikari_hiwatari commented…
Riku Hinabi is Draco's and Hikari's Daughter not Son! X3 Больше года
*Has nothing to do*
wantadog commented…
FINALLY THE DAMN POST SHOWS!!!!! Больше года
Pyrosis:"I must be harsh its how order stays retained and how the world goes round..Now shouldn't we lead the kids to the Atrium?" Zero:"Well its Core's orders"
Hinabi put her hands on her hips then looked and saw Roland "ROLAND!!" she said as she glomped him down to the ground hugging him "hey there Bro!!"
Pyrosis:"Leave your swooning for when you go into your dorms" Shadow Core:He was Walking around the school in his guard uniform*"Damn when will the fireworks start 17 years of planning..actually no about 21"
Riku said i could say it...Core well...In short terms....He TECNICALLY! is Shadow Arceus dON'T ASK it shall be explained later
Roland: "Oof! Hey sis!...hey have you seen Nyx anywhere? I've been looking, but I can't find her. I was kinda looking forward to seeing her."

(Who wants a sneak peek into what I have planned for Roland and Nyx?)
last edited Больше года
I DO I DO I DO I DO Больше года
"last time i saw Nyx was before the tour started" Hinabi said while getting off of him and helping him up
Mr.Konishi:*He walked into the nurses office*"What are you up to..."*He glared at the Nurse*
Nurse: *Was busy treating a young boy's injured wrist and completely ignored Mr Konishi.*

Roland: "Ah...I guess she would be busy. She's on her second year and all....I was at least hoping she would come to welcome me. Oh well....h-how are you doing?"

(Very well....the sneak peek is!.....
 Nurse: *Was busy treating a young boy's injured wrist and completely ignored Mr Konishi.* Roland:
i don't get it Больше года
wantadog commented…
The picture is the sneak peek... Those two Pokemon will have something to do with Roland and Nyx. Whether they catch them или fight someone who owns them I'll wait to reveal. Больше года
Question!

Which Pokemon do you guys think has the most creative design?
wantadog commented…
Ack! I'm so used to getting an email whenever someone posts that I keep forgetting I didn't make this particular forum! It's so confusing!!! Больше года
Riku114 commented…
LOL my email was cluttered from all my rps i make XD I need to make a new one Больше года
Hinabi sighed "i'm good but Mum isn't ever since Dad's disappearance that is but what about you?" she said while smiling
Mr.Konishi:"What are you doing putting poison in the poor child?Or is that just your hobby?" Kasai:"Hiya!"*he jumped on roland*"Hello who are you!"

Regigigas
wantadog commented…
What about Regigigas? Больше года
Roland: "Ya, I know..." *Suddenly falls face first into the ground when Kasai jumps on him. He struggles then starts doing a strange Magikarp-like splash in an attempt to get Kasai off of him.* "MMFPH! FFMM! PHMMFF!"

Nurse: *Continues to ignore him as she treats the boy.*
last edited Больше года
Hinabi stepped back a bit but she panicked when she saw Roland "ROLAND!" she helped Roland up as she dusted him with her hand "are you ok Bro? and my name is Hinabi"
Kasai:"Magikarp boy..."*He got up*"ROLL OVER!" Pyrosis:"Arceus i thought i raised a better child"

(shouldn't they all be heading towards the atrium soon?"