Покемон Pokemon RP

AnimeOtaku48 posted on May 28, 2013 at 01:40PM
Hi,There really is none too many like this.Here!I made one.You can be a Pokemon Trainer already or a newbie.You can also be one of the real characters or make your OCs.Thank You!

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Town-
Pokemon-
Badges-(Either 1/8 guys)
Wants to be?

Покемон 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года AnimeOtaku48 said…
Name-Alice Westwood
Age-11
Gender-Female
Town-Littleroot Town
Pokemon-None.She's a starter.
Badges-0
Wants to be?Poke Master
Больше года Thern said…
((alright I'll join))
Name: Toru Tatsuhiro
Town: Blackthorn city, Johto
Pokemon: Pichu (nicknamed Linkchu)
Badges: none
Bio: he has been traveling with his pichu and is now currently somewhere in the hoenn region. he prefers not to battle if he doesn't need to thus he hasn't gone after any badges.

((alright I'll join)) Name: Toru Tatsuhiro Age:10 Gender: male Town: Blackthorn city, Johto Po
Больше года Riku114 said…
Name- Vertasi
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Town- Mossdeep City
Pokemon-
(Melody) Pidgeot
(Zener) Rufflet
(Alin) Staraptor
(Mystera) Archeops
(Sniper) Swellow
-
Badges- 4
Wants to be?: Gain the title 'Queen of the sky' and being a Pokemon Master wouldnt be bad either
Other: Despite being from hoenn she travels johto

(Lol, the rp im in took over the forum pages XD)
last edited Больше года
 Name- Vertasi Age- 13 Gender- Female Town- Mossdeep City Pokemon- (Melody) Pidgeot (Zener) Ruf
Больше года Thern said…
((Riku I really like your character, flying types are awesome.
and alright i guess I'll randomly start off to just get this rp moving))

Toru had just made it to the pokemon center in Oldale town. Linkchu his pichu was badly wounded from a small pack of poochyena. "don't worry Linkchu everything is going to be okay now, the nurse will heal you right up, hang in there" Toru said comforting his Pichu as he handed the Pichu over to the nurse.
"This should just take a few moments and your Pichu will be back to full health" the nurse said calmly as she took the Pichu from Toru and placed it on to a nearby stretcher and a chansey pushed it into the other room.
Toru then sat in the waiting room worried.
Больше года vegeta007 said…
Name-Kyon
Age-11
Gender-male
Town-Goldenrod City
Pokemon-Joe:Aipom
Lloyd:Monferno
Pan-Pan:Pansage
Badges-2
Wants to be:No definite goal yet
Other:Got his Moferno as a chimchar from his dad and his pansage from his uncle
Больше года Riku114 said…
(Well thanks XD)

Vertasi walked into the poke center with Melody following her, she carried two messanger bags. One being her travel bag and one being a seperate kind.

Vertasi: Nurse Joy?

Nurse Joy: *walks up* You are back already?

Vertasi: Yep. It wasnt too hard. Right Melody

Melody: Yeah especially when you can fly (I dont like using the Pi pi pi ge ge ot stuff. Though it is speaking like that)

Vertasi: Well here you go. *hands nurse joy the second messanger bag filled with a restock of berries potions, revival herbs, and much more.

Nurse Joy: Nice job.

Vertasi: I threw in some revival herbs that I found while we were traveling to get the stuff.

Nurse Joy: Thanks Vertasi.

Vertasi: Anytime.
Больше года vegeta007 said…
Joe:*jumping around*

Kyon:Joe come on, we have to get to the gym

Joe:Aipom pom(That's boring)

Kyon:come on Joe!

Pan-Pan:*pops out of his pokeball*Pansage!(Hi!)

Kyon:okay, we'll take a break. Lloyd come on out

Lloyd:*pops out*

Kyon:come on lets take a rest
Больше года Thern said…
Toru sat in the waiting room of the pokemon center as he waited, and began to think of his family back in Johto. He missed them but he didn't want to go back there.
a few moments later Nurse came out with Linkchu. "your Pichu is all better now, be more careful next time and don't push your pokemon too hard."
Toru quickly went up to his pichu and held out his hand so that Linkchu could climb on to his shoulder. "We'll try to be more careful, thank you" he then ran out of the pokemon center with Linkchu happily clinging to his shoulder.
Больше года BellatrixLOVER1 said…
Name- Kureiji Dekuya
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Town- Blackthorn City
Pokemon- Umbreon (Mydnyte)
Badges- 5
Wants to be? A Pokemon Master I guess..
Goal- To get all Eevee evolutions.
Personality- Kure is bipolar so she can be depressed and act quite strange at times. She's usually quite shy and likes to creep people out.
Bio- Ever since she was five Kureiji had always wanted to be a Pokemon trainer but her parens didn't support her so they left her to fend for herself. When this happened she met one of the Professors and they gave her an Eevee. She trained this Eevee and traveled alot, defeating many gyms. She really wants to get all Eevee evolutions because they fascinate her for some reason. She also wants to become a Pokemon Master. Kure's also been quite lonely ever since her parents left.
Other-Her left eye is missing.
 Name- Kureiji Dekuya Age- 14 Gender- Female Town- Blackthorn City Pokemon- Umbreon (Mydnyte) Ba