Покемон Pokemon Game Chat Форум

Riku114 posted on Jun 22, 2013 at 09:41PM
Well The name explains it. Its a chat forum for chating about the pokemon games. Red, Blue, Yellow, Green Fire Red, Leaf Green, Gold. Silver, Crystal, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Diamond, Pearl, Platnium, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, and the upcoming X and Y. Talk freely and be nice. HAVE FUN!
last edited on Jun 22, 2013 at 09:45PM

Покемон 52 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

Больше года Riku114 said…
Hello
Recently started over pokemon white.

Level 12 Oshawott
last edited Больше года
Больше года wantadog said…
Had to go so lvl 7 or 8 right now.
Sylveon's advantage against Dragon Types will jolt it high up in the list of strongest eeveelutions in my opinion.
Riku114 commented…
what about glaceon Больше года
Ah...... Ive taken like an hour to battle Cilian cause i keep forgetting that i am battling him.
Lol same here. I'm not sure. Glaceon was just kinda....there. With Sylveon there is much more hype.
Glaceon and Slyveon are probably the prettiest to me.. Did you finish your gym nattle?
Watching a movie with my little sis. Kinda forgot XD
Lol I zoned out with music and sour patch kids.

And yes. I am sick with a sore throat and runny nose but i am still eating sour patch kids. They are irrisistable
Больше года fansommer said…
I know how u feel with the runny nose part.
Who is ur fave gym leader. Im not about it yet
I dont really have one.

Currently Im battling Snagem group by the Phenac Colloseum
Lol I forgot about this XD
Just started. Watching opening epic scene now.
Me too........ Until I went looking for something to write on. XD. Im battling the colored peons. First im defeating blue cause I know I dont want Croconaw (which i think you will choose) its my least favorite of the three but I still like it lots. Now I always have the dilema between choosing beauty or coolness......
Oh yeah in Collosseum are shadow move used on shadow pokemon not very effective stil or are they 1x?
last edited Больше года
Geez...... Only if I WANTED Croconaw...... I got it to 1 HP
Lol. Croconaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I'm not sure. Only one way to find out. *People list several ways* "SILENCE!....only one way...."

Lol pre-gym time!
Well Im restarting...... I mean the game cube. I thought you were able to battle them all....... Anyways. Yeah I saved before battlign so doesnt bother me I think Ill go for Bayleef
wantadog commented…
I Любовь me some Bayleef. XD I Любовь me all of the 1st and секунда starters. XD Больше года
I noticed I always do better with Espeon than with any other eeveelution, cept MAYBE Vaporeon.
I love the battle music in this for ordinary battles.
Riku114 commented…
yup Больше года
I do best with Espeon and Jolteon the best
T.T I keep killing Flaffy
Dang. I hate it when that happens. Well I'm gonna go head after Croconaw now.
Not related to Pokemon but I just got a medal for Random Role Play club XD
XD Congrats!
That scene in pyrite town never fails to crack me up when your partner gets all jealous and goes "Be a man!"
Riku114 commented…
when was that again? Больше года
Riku114 commented…
ive been focusing too much on Giovanni's Suicide Больше года
Riku114 commented…
Oh yeah. That would be ti Больше года
Okay so I brb-ed from all my rps to do some research on Giovanni's 'suicide' and came to the point that that too I also believe.

So.

Supporting Detail:
1) In Pokemon Gold/Silver/HeartGold/SoulSilver Giovanni abandoned Team Rocket after loosing 3 years ago to the character in Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yell/FireRed/LeafGreen. Right? And at the Raidio Tower they announced that Team Rocket was revived in attempt to get Giovanni to come back. Though...... As many times as they called they get no response.
2) That was back up by this. In the Post Story Event that you get if you bring the event Celebi to Ilex Forest (i did it my self and re watched it) You get a bit of info on the past between Team Rocket, Silver, and Giovanni where you later battle him saying something on the lines of 'My old associates need me. I will not let the same incident that happened 3 years ago that ruined Team Rocket.' You wont let him pass so you fight him and defeat him. He literally trembles out of the area after finding out that the three years were pointless and the same happened again to him. He exits but you dont hear the regular exit sound. It sounds like a splash. And from other rescources I heard that he was on a cliff by Tohjo Falls aka waterfall rapids or cliff. After wards Ethan goes to say that it is sad that they keep callign to know Giovanni isnt going ot come...... So...... It sounds like a suicide to me.

Though on the other hand it might have been the radio that made the noise, but....... it wasnt makign that noise earlier so......

Oh yeah heres the post story event for you to see for yourself
Im currently in the circle catchign PKM
How were you supposed to trigger the event for the gear to be stolen after going into the police station again?
Nevermind I got it
I just remembered
Have you picked your team yet? I have a preliminary team idea.

Espeon
Croconaw
Quagsire
Entei
Sneasel
Raikou

Might replace Raikou but meh....
Riku114 commented…
not yet Больше года
Oh Ha Ha Ha...... Very funny. You called Noctowl. Furrent went into reverse mode. You called Furret. Noctowl went into reverse mode. Repeat about 5 times.
Riku114 commented…
now Noctowl and Skiploom went into reverse mode Больше года
Lulz.
I think Ill go with this: (not counting Realgam Collosseum shadows cuase ill be fighting them)

Espeon
Meganium
Altaria/Flygon
Macargo/Entei
Suicune
Raikou/Ariados/Hariyama
Riku114 commented…
as Ты can see Im somewhat decided Больше года
At least half of my shadows are ready to be purified...... XD
Taking a break
Yup. I'm gonna watch an episode or two of....something...
Of what?
Idk. Probably some random anime. Or maybe something else. Or maybe nothing at all.

So long as I can avoid Soul Eater XD

Ooh ooh ooh. Have you seen Shaman King? It's not too shabby.

....Nabari no ou.
Riku114 commented…
Okay okay okay....... Nabari no ou just got a big boost on my Ill think about watching it....... The Манга was published by the Square Enix company. I didnt know they did Манга but they did Final Фэнтези and kingdom hearts games as well as worked hand to hand to make a bleach game...... So based off of Аниме stuff they do a good job...... The bleach game was eh..... okay.... Больше года
wantadog commented…
Cool. I just know the main character is pure evil. It is, and this a direct quote from my brother. "The funniest Аниме I'm ever going to see." (I'm is referring to me) Больше года
wantadog commented…
He was right.... Больше года
Riku114 commented…
LOL Больше года
I heard of it before......
last edited Больше года
Riku114 commented…
gtg Больше года
Bored. Been playing on and off, but not much.
Didnt play it today. I was focusing today on Ao no Exorcist...... Probably tommarow too then Ill probably start Nabari no ou by the time school starts up again
Whenever I play Colosseum or XD I never make the character run. XD It just looks more epic to have the character casually walking around.
I always make them run, though when I enter a big building where Im gonna be an admin a go slowly
Too strong. I had to turn my system on and off because Entei couldn't stay alive long enough to be captured...
Lol I keep on forgetting to play. Im listening to Creepypasta stories......
Больше года fansommer said…
Yo! =3
Yo! :)
Okay I couldnt keep focused on Pokemon Collosseum + 2-3 days full of listening to awesome Red orchestral remix has made me REALLY want to play pokemon Gen 1 or 2 again. And I think at least 3/4th of it is to rebattle Red...... This is what happens when you listen to too much of one persons battle theme.....