Покемон All Ты cray-cray Ash shippers:

ChasingDawn posted on Oct 24, 2013 at 12:13AM
Lets all realize Ash does not show very noticeable attraction to any of the main girls. He may have blushed once or took someones hand, but lets all face it. He's ten. He prob still like, ugh girls, who needs them. He not gonna propose. Also I think all of the girls (or atleast Misty, I'm not to famelier with the others) have liked or like him. I mean, hang around a nice guy, boom, you like him. But who is most compatible with him. The personality he would like? When he gets older? ALSO. Can we not go all "OMG DAWN ROX" "UHNO GIRFRIEND MISTY IS DA GAL" "TRUE DAT" "STUT THE F UP ALL YALL IDIOTS ITS MAYYY>>OR IRIS." NO ITS BAYLE-" Ok you get the point. can we respect and not dump on other opinions?

Покемон 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года pipiqueen said…
yes!people says ash -misty ,ash -dawn,ash -may and goes on fighting with others about the so-called hints and stuff and just go nuts....................!let me make this clear- NEVER in the anime,will ash love a girl!

but for our own satisfaction,we could say ,yeah ,ash likes dawn,mist/may/iris etc but we must not say ash/may sucks and ash /misty is good..............everyone has got their own personal shippings!so yeah.......................
last edited Больше года
Больше года fansommer said…
smirk
I agree with that!