Покемон Around the world! rp!

pipiqueen posted on Dec 13, 2013 at 11:24AM
finally,it's time for you to travel the world! you can be either an existing character or be an OC !

rules-

-no swearing or cursing
-no godmodding
-and you'd better have fun!XD

name- saphire
age-14
gender- female
hometown-celadon city
bio-a normal girl with a dream of travelling till the end of the world.as a child she barely went out due to some problems,so when she grew up,she made a promise to herself to visit all the places the pokemon world could offer!
 finally,it's time for Ты to travel the world! Ты can be either an existing character или be an OC !

Покемон 84 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 84

Больше года screamingdeath1 said…
Name:Jett
Hometown: Cerulean City, Kanto
Bio:jett is on his quest to catch all of the monster egg group pokemon and be the pokemon master that there ever was.
Pokemon:Leadian,Electrike (Lighting),Gabite (Chompy),Totodile (Blast)
last edited Больше года
 Name:Jett Age:15 Gender:Male Hometown: Cerulean City, Kanto Bio:jett is on his quest to catch all
screamingdeath1 commented…
ill get pic later Больше года
pipiqueen commented…
that's alright=) Больше года
Больше года pipiqueen said…
(thnx for joining! would u like to start?)
yea Больше года
Больше года DragonAura15 said…
I'll join!
Name: Zeke
Hometown: Mystery
Bio: Zeke grew up with others who became his friends, but he knows nothing of his past before then. One day, they all parted ways and began their journeys. Zeke was given a starter from each region.
Pokémon: Snivy, Charmander, Fennekin, Piplup, Chikorita, Mudkip
 I'll join! Name: Zeke Age: 14 Gender: Male Hometown: Mystery Bio: Zeke grew up with others who b
pipiqueen commented…
thnx,dear! shall we start? Больше года
purrloinedlove commented…
Ты draw that? Больше года
DragonAura15 commented…
Nope, I just made up the character Больше года
oh Больше года
saphire ran!ran as fast as she could from her house! she couldn't wait to go out to the wild! never ,never in her life had she gone out like this and after a lot of begging and crying,she was finally allowed to journey alll by herself!it was surely a dream come true!
Jett was looking for a Bulbasaur in the forest.

"Aghh! Where r u Bulbasaur?" said Jett,when a girl fell on him.
(Zeke walks along, Charmander at his side)
"what?"saphire asks getting up.............she sees a red haired boy standing infront........."uh....um....h..hhi..­...­.!i­..i am saphire!pleased t .....to meet you....."she says shyly extending her hand and shaking her hands with jett....!she barely met people,so it was hard for her to interact with other kids!
"Umm hey.' said Jett smiling at her."Im trying to find a bulbasaur and can't find one." Jett contienued,and sighed.When a Totodile came out of nowhere."This is Blast,my first pokemon."
last edited Больше года
"oh........how sweet!"saphire says petting totodile,though her hands were slightly shivering.........."i..i can help you find bulbasaur......."she says
"Can u really?" I said to Saphire."To to to to totodile!" said Blast.(That means Im going to have a new friend!).
(Wow, I am on such a different time zone XP)
(Charmander starts to run ahead)
(i know!even in other rp's i never get to rp live with you...........)

"i'd love to !'she says"so ,where did you last see him...or her..........?"she asks turning around........
Больше года purrloinedlove said…
May I please join? If I can, I'll leave this post up before I forget.
Racquel (aka Rocky, I did not pick this up from the already ended hit TV show Shake It Up I got this from a name generator)
barely 14
Lint-imus (in Unova, that town with the pottery and cloth like a Zuni art site)
Has Dewott and Archen. Wants another Pokémon as a friend.
Bio: A girl who loved a life of artwork until she ran away from her family at 12 but missed all the art and decided to forge a life of her own.
Post a pic later. Or should I do me instead?
welcome and u could put a pic if Ты like Больше года
pipiqueen commented…
yeah!welcome! and as screamingdeath1 сказал(-а) , a pic would be nice! Больше года
thx pipiqueen Больше года
(It's ok with me)
Zeke: Hey, where are you going?
(runs after him)
"By that bush." he pointed out."But he always disappear." Jett said.A Charmander came and ran over Jett."This is my luck day by getting ran over." Jett said,grinning
When jett looks over he sees his friend,Zeke walking from the bushes where the bulbasaur was.Jett got up still grinning."Hey Zeke."
Zeke: Oh, hi Jett. And sorry about him. (points to Charmander, who's running around in circles)
"um...........seems like you guys know each other already..........!"saphire says walking over to zeke "uh....nice to see you ,i am saphire!"she continues...................
last edited Больше года
"Zeke this is Saphire." Jett says about to go and look for that bulbasaur again
Zeke: It's nice to meet you.
(Charmander continues running around until Zeke returns him)
"okay..........let's look here!"she says searching in a bush............and suddenly a small green creature sprangs up!it was bulbasaur!there you are!"she says holding it!
Racquel works on another pot in Reversal Mountain and Archen is cawing loudly out of boredom. Racquel asks Archen and Dewott if they want to go to Undella Town. Both want to go to Undella because Dewott had time to both train its scalchops and twerk- a disappointing achievement.
"Pokeball go!" the pokeball got Bulbasaur."Yes,nowim going to call you Springs" Jett said,holding the pokeball to his face.
Больше года heart-of_love said…
((mind if i join?))

name- Akira
age-15
gender- Female
hometown- Cinnabar Island
Bio- She lived on her island for a long time with her Eeviee. it soon evolved into a Umberon and later she caught a Espeon .
 ((mind if i join?)) name- Akira age-15 gender- Female hometown- Cinnabar Island Bio- She li
pipiqueen commented…
wel-come! Больше года
(Cool)
((thx))
Zeke: So, where to?
Akira ran through the woods laughing about her latest catch. "it seems i'm a eevee person." she giggled Seeing that she has a Espeon,Umbreon,Vaporeon, Jolteon,Flareon,Glaceon,Leafeon and a newly caught Sylveon. Her Leafeon and Sylveon were with her professor along with her evil cousin's pokemon. She was so busy thinking that she fell into a deep hole. "OW!" she looked up at the sky and saw it was covered over with some more twigs and grass. "great a trap." she mutter's.
(Zeke hears a yell from the distance)
Zeke: What was that?
Akira jumped up and grabbed the twigs only to have them span and send her into the hole again. "to bad My Leafeon is with the professor." she mumbles climbing up her sandals slipping in the dirt on the way.
last edited Больше года
(Zeke calls out his Fennekin and heads in the direction of the sound)
Akira sighs after she slides back down into the hole "Great i'm stuck." she really wished she had her Leafeon. "Hey Anyone up there!?!" she shouted hoping a person passing by would hear her.
(Zeke comes to what looks like a patch of grass, but hears shouts coming from underneath it)
Zeke: Hmm...Fennekin, Ember!
(Fennekin uses Ember to blast the twigs and debris out of the way)
akira covers her eyes when the twigs are removed and the bright sun reaches her eyes "Thank you, i'm glad you were nearby." she says
Zeke thinking: So it was a trap... (out loud) No problem. Can you get out, or do you need me to help you out?
She smiles "i could use some help if you don't mind."
Zeke: Okay, then.
(returns Fennekin and calls out Snivy, which uses Vine Whip to lift Akira out of the hole)
staankerdaskunk commented…
Funny, because I have a friend named Zeke who seems to like Pokemon a little. Больше года
DragonAura15 commented…
What a coincidence XD Больше года
"thank you i would have been out of there if i had my Leafeon with me." Akira smiles "i'm Akira thanks again for helping me out."
Больше года staankerdaskunk said…
smile
Can I join?
(Sure)
Zeke: My name's Zeke.
Snivy(in Pokémon language): And I'm Snivy the Awesomest!
Akira looks down at Snivy "one sec." She pulls out a pokeball and tosses it. "Espeon." she says as her pokemon come's out. the red Gem on Espeon's head glows and Akira laughs " yes Snivy you are awesome."
laugh
Well....
Name: Buckley
Male
Hometown: Lavaridge
Owns: Bulbasaur, Tyranitar and Shiny Shelgon
Bio later OK?
I love this picture! Trozei Bulbasaur
 Well.... Name: Buckley Male 14 Hometown: Lavaridge Owns: Bulbasaur, Tyranitar and Shiny Shelgon
trozei bulbasaur! Больше года
Bulbasaur: I'm Bulbasaur The Great!
Akira jumps "whoa! who's there?" she turns around
Racquel meets up with everyone after her trip to Undella. Her Dewott continues to twerk as she introduces herself and her Archen, Hazel.
saphire had also followed zeke to the hole and she had seen akira too........she walks up to her and says"hey.........i am saphire,and you must be akira!"
Akira nods to Saphire while Espeon sits quietly next to her.
(I guess you like POKEMON,Heart-of_love!)

Jett and Blast runs to Zeke and this girl."H Hey,My name is J Jett." I said drooling,while Blast drools over Espeon.
(Oh dear XD)
Zeke: Are you alright, dude?
((Yes i do screaming death.))
Espeon stares at Blast while Akira giggles at Jett "I'm Akira nice to meet you."
heart-of_love commented…
be back later Больше года