Принц Майкл Джексон Tiver's Story!

Mrs_Princeymj posted on Feb 21, 2010 at 04:32PM
i was in a coffe shop and prince and paris were there and when prince was walking he dropped his coffe and i helped him and he said thanx wat is your name alyssa and said nice to meet u i said u to and i said wait u are mj son he said yes i said woow cool and then i walked off and i slipped in the coffe and he helped me and the whole media came and paris had a mask a yellow that is her favorite color and put it around me to keep me safe and then we went to a huge room i fainted and then when i woke up prince was rubbing ice on my forehead and said alyssa it is going to be okay and then i felt like i was saved prince yes where are we at a kingdom hall wat happened u fainted and then he took me home and said i know this sounds werid but u are a very pretty girl i think u are a handsome and since then we fell in love!

This is a story Tiver sent to me and asked me to post on Fanpop! i really like it! you? xx

Принц Майкл Джексон 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Aleissa said…
Yeah it is pretty nice story
Больше года flying said…
nice
Больше года Mrs_Princeymj said…
big smile
i know! the first time i read it i was like already in a trance, daydreaming it! x

btw guys, dont be shy to send me your stories! i can publish them on here if you want with my own comment!
Больше года paloma97ppb said…
smile
wow! really creative story!! :D