Случайное обыгрывание ролей House of Night

sparkles3 posted on Aug 22, 2012 at 11:12PM
'Night has chosen thee. Thy death shall bee thy birth! Nyx calls to thee, follow her sweet voice at the House of Night.'

That's how it all starts. Your life as a fledgling, that is.

Welcome to a whole new world, and whole new life, and a whole new you. Welcome, fledgling to the house of Night.

The house of night is a school for fledgling vampyres. You will stay here for four years, and then, you will either complete the change into a full vampyre, or reject the change, and die. But fear not, for all fledglings know that when a being dies, they are not really gone, they are just waiting for us in the Otherworld with Nyx.

When fledglings get marked, the get the sapphire outline of a crescent moon on their forehead. When they complete the change, it fills in, and depending on their affinity(gift), will have markings around it.

Remember, stealing, lying, and cheating will get you expelled. And being expelled and without a group of changed vampyres will result in death.

Newly marked fledglings may change their names if they want. They should also see the High Priestess for their schedules.

To enroll, fill this form out:
Name:
Will you be changing your name, and if so, to what?
Date of Birth:
Appearance:
Personality:
Will you be joining the Dark Daughters and Sons?
Allergies and medication needed:
Anything else I should know:

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Directingchicky said…
Name: Bride McTierney
Will you be changing your name, and if so, to what? Nope, I like my name
Date of Marking: May 28th
Date of Birth: April 23, 1995
Appearance: Long auburn hair and green eyes, is very tall and slender.
Personality: I'm rather nice, but I really don't like conflict and I prefer to keep to myself though I am not against meeting and talking with other people. People say I have a very sarcastic attitude, but I rsent that...although..
Will you be joining the Dark Daughters and Sons? Eh...I don't think so.
Allergies and medication needed: None
Anything else I should know: Its a wonder that "Exit" isnt permantly narked on my forehead whenever I wear heels...yeah I'm tall enough without I guess
Больше года lioside said…
Name: alex
Date of Marking: july 13, 2012
Date of Birth: October 21
Appearance: (pic.)
Personality: normally calm
Will you be joining the Dark Daughters and Sons? uhhhh.... sure
 Name: alex Age: 19 дата of Marking: july 13, 2012 дата of Birth: October 21 Appearance: (pic.)
Больше года sparkles3 said…
Name: Alia Masod
Will you be changing your name, and if so, to what? Nope
Date of Marking: 10 - 31 - 11
Date of Birth: 7- 14- 98
Appearance: blond curly hair, emerald eyes, lightly tanned skin with golden freckles across my nose, and of course, my crescent
Personality: normally nice, very loud and outspoken. I always get what I want
Will you be joining the Dark Daughters and Sons? I'm the leader
Больше года sparkles3 said…
Alia walks through the halls at the House of Night. Her friends, Mia and Stheno, follow close behind, chatting maniacally.
Больше года tainted_purity said…
Name: Axel Darken
Will you be changing your name, and if so, to what? Nope, my name is already badassed-ness c:
Date of Marking: October 1
Date of Birth: October 31, 1994
Appearance: Dark brown/Black hair, chocolate brown hair, tall and lean build.
Personality: Fierce and a bit of an asshole.. When you get to know me I'm alright, I guess. I love to fight, so don't challenge if you're not ready to back it up. Oh, and I love my sister, Anna, dearly.
Will you be joining the Dark Daughters and Sons? Nope, I'm good.
Anything else I should know: I'm very short tempered. Pretty tall too, I guess. And don't fuck with Anna unless you want to die, okay?

Name: Anna Darken
Will you be changing your name, and if so, to what?
Date of Marking: October 10
Date of Birth: October 31, 1994
Appearance: Dark brown/Black hair, chocolate brown hair, small and lean build.
Personality: Sweet and shy, I always love to stay with my twin brother, Axel.
Will you be joining the Dark Daughters and Sons? No thank you~
Anything else I should know: No, not really. But if you piss me off or fuck with my brother I'll rip you're fucking eyes out~! c:
 Name: Axel Darken Will Ты be changing your name, and if so, to what? Nope, my name is already badas
Больше года tainted_purity said…
Anna and Axel walked down the halls, Anna hiding behind her brother a bit and holding onto his shirt. Axel chuckled and looked towards the group of three girls, his eyes scanning them all appreciatively. "You okay, Anna?" He looked back at her and she nodded slightly, "Yes Axel, just a little overwhelmed."