Случайное обыгрывание ролей Monster Academy: Chaos of the Gods (Monster Academy RP new arc, Closed RP)

mcterra posted on Mar 28, 2015 at 06:06PM
PREVIOUSLY ON MONSTER ACADEMY;
THE ROAD SO FAR

So Takashi makes an interest appearance starting the whole arc with a fight with Sion only for Chranis to join in. This catches Takashi's attention and later disappointment before leaving the two in the dust. Later Sion and Kona agreeing to go on a movie, but upon the actual meeting date, Kona is no where to be seen despite it being far out of character to leave someone hanging. It comes to the point where Sion and Kien, who was talking to Sion, goes to check to find that a note that Takashi left saying she had taken her to Hell. Sion goes to Chranis for help on getting into hell because hes the Cerberus but Chranis makes it clear that he cant. Later they end up meeting up with Kise who has the ability to go between Heaven, Hell, and Earth freely for she is a Spirit Fairy, someone who serves to balance the three. Over time a group forms and they head off to Hell. Right off the bat they are met by Bull who leads them into the gates of Hell where they are lead to Takashi who talks for a bit before vanishing leaving the group with several hell hounds to deal with. Kise mentions and explains some details about Hell and what may be found including Orthus. (Page 49 for me) The group ends up running across a dead end where no safe path is shown. Trusting his natural gut coming from old memories, Chranis leads everyone into a hidden passage. After meeting up with a big boy hell hound they exit the tunnel they get confronted by Rikki, or Orthus, Chranis's brother. The group splits up as Chranis stays behind to fight Rikki as everyone heads on. Chranis's fight goes pretty poorly where he gets a sword stabbed through the four chambers of his heart in a battle not even 15 minutes long but is brought back to focus upon Sion calling out in the distance. He reawakens some of his old memories and abilities that allow him to heal perfectly with the miasma of hell. Without even fighting, Chranis proves he remembers enough to scare Rikki into trying to flee only to get his tail caught under Chranis's paw. After getting collared and chained, Rikki asks if Chranis really remembers everything and Chranis replies with no, only partial.

In the meantime, the rest of the group went heading off to the main castle where they ended up entering into the lobby where they meet Takashi with Senna and Kona elsewhere in the room. Takashi upon seeing them come up the elevator is clearly upset Chranis is not following with them and even more that Sion was too focused on the battle to answer his question. Kona and Senna proceed to watch while eating popcorn having conversed with each other quite a bit. Takashi and Sion end up going off to a battle arena location. Takashi seems to be handlign it good before Sion gets the lead.

As they fight, Chranis manages to make his way to the castle where the touching reunion of Senna and Chranis occurs and a flash back is given showing the previous life of Chranis and all before they too follow after Sion and Takashi. When the get there, it is apparent that Sion had gotten into the battle and Takashi was at a much lower stand point. Having everyone wait, Chranis went in to intervene in order to avoid any deaths. This occurs by getting Takashi to stop and then fighting, and more like taking hits, with Sion before he managed to get calmed by noticing Kona followed by him loosing conscious. With final goodbyes, they all headed back to Earth

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
NOW;

The Gods have decided to come down to the realm of the mortals. It seems like all they want is to have fun, toying with the inferior beings they've been observing for all this while.
Or so we think.
Within all the mayhem and ruckus lies a mysterious ploy; a plan unknown to all, even to some Gods.
Known only by a few playmakers within Apeiron, Their intentions remain absolutely secret, what they plan to achieve will have a direct impact on humankind and monsterkind alike.
And right at the center of this plan, stand our heroes, each of them necessary for its accomplishment.

Some of the Gods have already arrived at the academy and have made contact with our protagonists. So far all they've done is mess with their minds and sow seeds of doubt in them. No one can even fathom the greater danger that is approaching.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Alright folks, we've done this before, so I guess it'll be easy.

The various GODS

1) Sleep: The God of Sleep is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to sleep.
• Dream: The God of Dreams serves under the God of Sleep and has the ability to manipulate dreams. These dreams range from the beautiful rainbow filled dreams to the dreams like goals to the dreams like nightmares.
• Fantasy: The God of Fantasy serves under the God of Sleep and has the ability to manipulate fantasy and imagination.

2) Nature: The God of Nature is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to nature.
• Fire: The God of Fire serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate fire of any kind.
• Water: The God of Water serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate water of any kind.
• Air: The God of Air serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate air of any kind.
• Plant: The God of Plants serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate plants of any kind.

3) Existence: The God of Existence is a god that controls and manipulates the current state of existence a person or being is in. This means life, death, and the in between, or the limbo.
• Life: The God of Life serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to create and bring life.
• Death: The God of Death serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to create and bring death.
• Limbo: The God of Limbo serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to manipulate those that have yet to completely die and completely live. The God of Limbo can also bring a person or being into this state.

4) Time: The God of Time is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to time.
• Future: The God of Future serves under the God of Time and has the ability to see and travel into the future.
• Past: The God of Past serves under the God of Time and has the ability to see and travel into the past.
• Day: The God of Day serves under the God of Time and has the ability to make it day and manipulate light.
• Night: The God of Night serves under the God of Time and has the ability to make it night and manipulate darkness.

5) Space: The God of Space is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to space.
• Matter: The God of Matter serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate, create, and destroy matter, which goes against science's main law.
• Anti-matter: The God of Anti-matter serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate, create, and destroy anti-matter.
• Gravity: The God of Gravity serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate gravity.
• Rift: The God of Rift serves under the God of Space and has the ability to create and manipulate spatial rifts within the universe.

6) Mind: The God of Mind is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to the mind.
• Memory: The God of Memory serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to see into, create, rewrite, and destroy memories.
• Thought: The God of Thought serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to read, project, and manipulate thoughts.
• Knowledge: The God of Knowledge serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to manipulate and know all forms of Knowledge.

7) Soul: The God of Soul is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to the soul.
• Emotion: The God of Emotion serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate emotions.
• Spirit: The God of Spirit serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate and extract spirits.
• Origin: The God of Origin serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate and revert something back to its origin from what it soul was first created as. May this be a regular human, a monster, a dog, etc.

8) Heaven: The God of Heaven is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to Heaven.
• Angel: The God of Angel serves under the God of Heaven and is as the name states. The God that controls all things angelic.
• Peace: The God of Peace serves under the God of Heaven and has the ability to create and induce peace.
• Holiness/Goodness: The God of Holiness and Goodness serves under the God of Heaven and has the ability to induce and manipulate all things holy and good.

9) Hell: The God of Hell is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to Hell.
• Demons: The God of Demon serves under the God of Hell and is as the name states. The God that controls all things demonic.
• Suffering: The God of Suffering serves under the God of Hell and has the ability to create and induce suffering.
• Sin/Evil: The God of Sin and Evil serves under the God of Hell and has the ability to induce and manipulate all things sinful and evil.

10) Combat: The God of Combat is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to combat.
• Strength: The God of Strength serves under the God of Combat and has the ability to manipulate great strength and power as well as great weakness.
• Strategy: The God of Strategy serves under the God of Combat and has the ability to manipulate strategy.
• Weapon: The God of Weapon servers under the God of Combat and has the ability to use and create any weapon without limit.

11) Balance: The God of Balance is a God who can manipulate and balance anything non-divine. In addition, the God of Balance can break the balance of anything non-divine.
• Chaos: The God of Chaos serves under the God of Balance and has the ability to create and induce chaos.
• Order: The God of Order serves under the God of Balance and has the ability to create and induce order.

12) Dimension: The God of Dimension is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to dimensions.
• Sight: The God of Sight serves under the God of Dimension and has the ability to see into different alternate dimensions.
• Connections: The God of Connections serves under the God of Dimension and has the ability to travel and manifest connections between alternate dimensions.
(All credit to Riku)

New Character sheet

BASICS |

Full Name:

Nicknames:

Monster or God:

|PERSONAL |

Personality:

Dislikes:

Skills:

Faults:

Weapons:

|ABILITY |

General Ability:

Ability’s Details:

Ability’s Weakness:

| HISTORY |

Notable People:

Bio:

| APPEARANCE |

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Its a battle of Gods vs Monsters.

Link to the prequel link

MONSTERS
Sion Doragon Amadeus Barzahd [Vulcan Dragon; Flame Model] - mcterra
Chranis Illavore Dendiris [Cerberus] - Riku114
Kona May Aosuka [Chimera] - Riku114
Aven Tungster III [Fire Elemental] - vegeta007
Fen [Water Elemental] - vegeta007
Haruka Kamiri Yone [Hydra] - Riku114
Kise Nickie [Spirit Fairy] - Riku114
Rikishin Kanme Dendiris [Orthos-two headed hellhound] - Riku114
Bull [Minotaur] - vegeta007
Takashi Nyaiga [Hell Dragon] - Riku114
Orikien "Kien" Ransen Osuka [Metal Beast] - Riku114
Senna Mikare Saname [Phoenix] - Riku114
Yuki [Light Dragon] - vegeta007
Leera Pamela Nadia Barzahd [Vulcan Dragon; Ice Model] - mcterra
Azriel Sisten Azerbell - [Unlassified] - Riku114
Orebis Maldevin - [Astal Vitirius] - Riku114
Tatsuya Miyatsu - [Kitsune] - Riku114

GODS
Dale Mephisto Woods - God of Soul [Nine tailed Fox] - Page 1 (mcterra)
Creed Thanatos Deimos - God of Existence [Monster Wolf] - Page 1 (mcterra)
Derebelt Raydon Cross - God of Sleep [Serpent] - Page 1 (Riku114)
Masuren Baren Roren - God of Balance [Dragon] - Page 5 (Riku114)
Cam Underwood - God of Time - Prequel (vegeta007)
Cindy Hargro - God of Combat [Invisible] - Page 6 (vegeta007)
Reigral Penitece - God of Nature [Vertasius] - Page 6 (Riku114)
Reece Ourano Morgan - God of Space [Golden Lion] - Page 13 (mcterra)
Hades - God of Hell [Manticore] - Page 13 (Riku114)

MINOR GODS
Dycedirkin Azerbuu - God of Demons [Baal] - Page 12 (Riku114)
Sazuken Kazaban - God of Suffering [Eblis] - Page 12 (Riku114)
Annuelia Mandervis - God of Sin [Untitled] - Page 13 (Riku114)

PRINCIPAL
Nexus G. Nexus [???] - mcterra (Beware; he is freakingly overpowered.)
 PREVIOUSLY ON MONSTER ACADEMY; THE ROAD SO FAR So Takashi makes an interest appearance starting t
last edited on Dec 05, 2015 at 10:02PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 443 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 443

Больше года mcterra said…
"Then keep on practicing." Sion said as he suddenly leapt from the ground. He landed on a giant dog-like creature's head. He lifted his fist and punched it hard between the eyes. The creature gave a loud dog yelp and collapsed to the ground. Sion immediately lept again. In mid-air he took in a deep breath and spat out great deal of flames over a bunch of monsters infront of him.
Больше года Riku114 said…
Chranis was about to take a second to go head over to Sion and Aven when his attention turned over to Haruka, in her hydra form, as he was send flying through the roof. Who had done it was unclear but whoever it was, it wasnt far away. In fact, he himself could actually her the culprit complaining to the rest of the other hoodlums. "Get out of my way." She said before shoving one person out of the way. "You all are too weak to hold the toys." She repeated lines like that until she found herself in front of Chranis. "Youre one of those kiddos." She said before quickly sending a punch, only for it to be blocked.
 Chranis was about to take a секунда to go head over to Sion and Aven when his attention turned over to
Больше года vegeta007 said…
"Oh, things are getting exciting now"Fen said watching Charnis and the mysterious girl

Aven proceeded to hit the others with his own flames from the ground
Sion landed next to Chranis and immediately kicked the girl out of the way. He raised a brow as he looked at Chranis with an anger mark on his head "Don't go around flirting Chranis. This isn't the time for that, you idiot."
last edited Больше года
The girl blocked the kick though it did push her back a few feet. Lowering her arms, she looked at the two, noticing her prey had already taken his attention from the battle.

"Wha- Im not flirting!" Chranis replied in immediate defense. "I have no need to flirt! Unlike some other person I know."

In the flash of an eye, the girl was right up to Sion, faces that would only be inches apart if it wasnt for the girl being shorter than him. "Dont interfere in my battles." She said before quickly flicking his forehead with a force that would send him flying back until something forcibly stopped him.
Sion spun in midair and landed. He smiled "Seems like I've found a worthy opponent. Though I'm surprised its girl." He bent his knees and suddenly shot forward. He flew like a rocket and headbutted the girl hard in the face, sending her flying. He turned to Chranis "Do you mind switching with me?"
"Like hell. You cant get all the good opponents." Chranis gave a playful glare over to him.

Likewise she spun and landed on the faces of one of the ogres, using it to bounce off and land nearby to Chranis and Sion. "You guys disappoint me. I dont even know how they plan to make any fun out of you guys." She paused looking over at the two of them. "If you like I can take the both of you on at the same time. It would be good for me to get a proper sample before deciding my judgement." She spoke in a monotonous tone.
Suddenly Aven lept out of from behind her and kicked her right in the side of her head, "Hey, I'm not going to be left out anything that's exciting here, especially if it involves fighting"
| BASICS |

Full Name: Masuren Banten Roren

Nicknames: Masure

Class: -

Monster: God of Balance (Dragon)

|PERSONAL |

Personality: Masure tends to be the more independent, cold, apathetic, and calculating than the average person. She tends to choose and decide on what she believes is the best, typically disregarding what others may say. In the rare case that she snaps, she can break out into an insane 'Chaos' personality. Her normal one is typically called her 'Order' personality

Dislikes: -

Skills:
• Combat
• Logic and Calculations
• Her abilities
• Keeping an eye on things

Faults:
• She follows what she believes is needed to be done. Its rare for her to follow the word of someone else

Weapons: She typically likes the large swords, but she can uses a variety of weapons

|ABILITY |

General Ability: Balance

Ability’s Details: Masure has the ability to balance anything that is non-divine but likewise, she can also disrupt the balance of anything non-divine. In addition to this, she can manipulate both chaos and order, which she tends to take on two different forms for. Under all conditions though, she is always in one of the two forms. She tends to manipulate the two as energies

| HISTORY |

Notable People: -

Bio: N/A (Gods are hard to write bios for)

| APPEARANCE |

Hair Color: Black | White

Eye Color: Red | Golden

Monster Appearance Order: Will be shown later

Monster Appearance Chaos: PIC 2

Human Appearance Order: Will be shown later

Human Appearance Chaos: PIC
 [b] | BASICS | [/b] Full Name: Masuren Banten Roren Nicknames: Masure Age: ??? Class: -
Sion looked from Chranis to Aven. He grinned. "Alright. She seems to be the worthiest opponent we could find around here. So let's settle this this way. The first to take her down wins." He said, and without even leaving them time to reply he dashed towards her.
last edited Больше года
Following similarly to Aven and Sion, Chranis himself went charging in for quick punch to the jaw. As the three came at her, the girl's eyes quickly darted from one to next before doing a quick 180 flip so her head and hand were facing downwards followed by a blast of an energy that was not thick enough to cause damage but was rather perfect for sending her up to the roof of the building where, without hands or anything special to grip onto, her feet stuck to the roof as if he was standing right side up.

Chranis was a bit dismayed for a second before he quickly caught back up to foot. He would have followed her up with an attack, but her voice that bellowed out cut him off.

"You boys shouldnt plan on landing an unapproved hit on me if you dont plan on, at the very least, using your abilities. As your pretty girl friends had probably made clear, you shouldnt judge a girl just because they are girls." She called out, still hanging from the ceiling using nothing but her feet. "Im not even sure if you can land a hand on me if you all went into your monster forms and I remained in my human." She added a bit quieter, but in the same tone as before. "How about this. If you can show me something remotely impressive, Ill give you the honor of knowing my name and who as well as what I am?"
"I couldn't care less about what your damn name is or what in the world you could be. You challenged me and that's something I can't let go till you admit or rather till I make you admit you were wrong." As Sion said that, he bent his knees and propelled himself from the ground. In midair, he clenched his fist and punched the air. Flames emmerged from his fist and shot up towards the girl. The flames formed a huge dragon head. The dragon roared and smashed straight through the cieling where she was standing and clearing away the entire roof.
"Oh what's this ?"The mysterious mas asked himself watching from a hidden place, "I never figured Masuren for an ant bully, should I spoil her fun ? Of course I should"

"That's impressive and all but did that do anything to her ?" Aven asked looking at the now non-existent roof
Sion landed next to Aven and looked up at the smoke that was swirling above them. "It sure as hell did."
There was a silence as nothing seemed to occur. Nothing came from the roof. No signs of anything came out and that was the eerie thing. Not a wounded body. Not an attempt of attack. "Did that finish her or something?" Chranis looked up at the smoke. "I cant see he-"

"SHES NOT FINISHED!" Chranis's voice was cut off by a shout that came from the roof, undeniably Haruka. Followed shortly after the shout was a strong wing just, presumably generated by Haruka's wings that blew the smoke away to show nothing there at all.

Just in the time it would have taken anyone to fully register the fact that the girl had to have had made her way safely around the attack and moved elsewhere, there was a sudden crash as the roof in the other half of the building collapsed. What came out looked exactly like the girl, but the color scheme was notably different with her white hair and golden eyes. Upon landing, a sudden golden burst of energy that was once again to thin to do harm surrounded her with a few meters of radius. Everyone around her at that time suddenly fell over in what seemed to be a frozen like state, notably of which were Kona and Senna still in their monster forms. The girl looked over at the boys again.
A slow clap came from a the shadow, the clap became louder and out came a teenage looking guy with brown hair and a long overcoat, "That's just wonderful Masuren, I never figured that you would be an ant-bully" this was no ordinary person, his presence was felt everyone, despite their "out of it" state. He was Cam Underwood, the God of Time
last edited Больше года
Sion raised a brow as he looked her. She had changed and she was clearly dangerous this time. His muscles tensed. His instincts were screaming at him not to mess around anymore. The crimson glow of his eyes deepened. Things had gotten really serious this time. His grin didn't leave his face. "Tch. You dodged the attack. Impressive. So what now? You seem pretty upset. Are you gonna go cry in a corner or something?"

That was when he heard someone clapping. He turned to Cam. "Dafuq?" What an overwhelming aura. Sion felt himself sweating.
last edited Больше года
Masure, the girl, was going to respond to Sion before she turned her head to look at Cam. She gave a light but barely noticeable glare before she turned around completely. "If its isnt the most annoying God of all." She spoke in a minor hiss. "Did you decide to join Dale and the others in they little party or are you just here to interrupt my own plans?" She spoke, her back turned to Sion, almost as if she completely forgot that she was in combat a second ago, completely ignoring his comments.
"Maybe a little bit of both" Cam replied taking a seat, "But for now, I'll just chill and let you do your thing" he said with a certain smugness, "Go ahead, entertain me with what you've got"

"Did she just call him a God ?"Aven asked Charnis and Sion, "I'm sure I heard her say God"
Sion couldn't help but stare at Masure and Cam. It was like he hadn't heard what Aven had just said. He felt something...something otherwordly about them... something beyond their imagination...something incredibly powerful and scary. He looked down as his hands began trembling. "No..." He muttered. Fear? Was it possible for him to be afraid? Impossible. Sion feared no one. That was more than certain. He faced Hell without a second thought. But these guys were different. Just who the hell were they? "...I-I...why?"

"Now c'mon. Let's all calm down, shall we? This is enough, don't you think?" Sion almost jumped as he heard a voice behind him and felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked back and right there stood Dale looking at him with a smile on his lips. When the hell did he get there? Sion's eyes widened. Apart from the little gang, the gym was empty. Sion hadn't even noticed that all the hoodlums had vanished. He looked up and noticed with ever growing astonishment that the cieling was restored. The gym was like it had been on the first day. No traces of a battle anywhere. What was going on? Where had all the monsters gone to? Who had restored the gym? and how? So many questions spun in Sion's mind. The strangest thing was that as Dale's hand was on his shoulder, Sion couldn't move. Not even a single muscle. It was like he was petrified. What he had felt from Masure and Cam, it was the same thing but from so close, it was a thousand-fold. Sion felt like he was held down by a supreme being...by a God.

Creed was standing next to Chranis with his arms crossed. He glanced at Masure then at Cam "You of all people just had to show yourself."
(Im actually going to give Masure a form where neither forms are activated as well as one where they are both because it makes more sense.)

"I think so....." Chranis replied. He was on his toes right now since Senna had been attacked, though being he could tell it wasnt anything overly harmful and that Senna was still okay, he managed to remain a cool head. Also, he knew to be wary of the strength of foes.

"Thanks Cam, but you already ruined the flow of it. Here I was trying to provoke them to see how much strength they can have when angered, but you kind of killed the mood of it. Now how am I supposed to get a good sample, huh? I want to know what they can do." Masure frowned. "My current judgement may place me against you trouble makers though. These kids wouldnt even be able to make one of the minor gods worry about loosing even if they were all gathered together. I was kind of hoping to see their monster forms."
"Well I'm sorry for ruining your plans"Cam said with a tone that suggests that he's the complete opposite of sorry, "Besides what can little ants do to a lion ?" he then stood up and looked over to Creed, "Hey best buddy, haven't seen you in a while. You good ? Because I am fantastic"

Aven looked over to Fen who kept his eyes on Sion and Dale, he then looked in their direction "Something's off, these guys are certainly not normal. Sion's not seeming like himself either, maybe it's got something to do with that guy next to him" he thought to himself
Creed rolled his eyes as he walked to them. "I would've been better off not hearing from you for another century or even more." Dale chuckled and let go of Sion. Sionfelt the breath rushing into his lungs as he regained control of his body. His feet wobbled but he quickly regained stability. Dale walked over to the others with a wide smile on his face. "What do we have here, Cam and Masure. Good to see you two. Its nice to know you decided to join us."
"Oh you know me, always looking for fun" Cam said with a smug smirk on his face, "Don't what you have planned though, couldn't be bothered really" he said going up to Creed, "Say Creed, I'd like to be around you for a bit, you know talk, catch up, share secrets, drive my claws through your face" he said with sadistic smile, "You know best friend things"
(XD Ill actually not bring Deren in here for reasons)

As Creed came up to him, Chranis froze. Yep. It was undeniable. As someone who used to live beside one, it was clear they were Gods..... Though while if it was just one, he might have been able to stand it, though how many were there right now. This was not good, though it was better to remain silent.

"Huh? Are we having a surprise meeting or something?" Masure said with a smirk glancing from one god to the next. Before looking over at Dale and frowing as he spoke. "Dale. Why are you going around assuming that Im here to join you?"
Creed looked at Cam and did the most unexpected thing. He smiled. "You know what? Why not? You're right. Let's do stuff like real buddies. We haven't seen each other in a while. Why don't we celebrate this...as I, I don't know, rip you apart limb-by-limb, then spill your guts on the floor, set you on fire and watch in mock contempt as your charred remains ornate my front yard for all eternity..." He even chuckled "That...would be fun."

Ignoring Creed and Cam's discussion, Dale smiled at Masure "Why not? Aren't you out for fun?"

Sion gritted his teeth. He hated the fact that those guys were chatting merrily and ignoring them like they weren't even there at all.
last edited Больше года
"No you're getting into the spirit" Cam said chuckling, "Hey Massy" he said referring to Masuren, "Don't be such a killjoy, have some fun for a bit"

Aven put his hand on Sion's shoulder, "Don't try anything Sion"
"It would probably be best to get out of here before we get picked up into a bad situation....." Chranis whispered quietly. "Though we need to get out with the girls....."

"Hm? Why? Well Ive already seen some of what these guys can do and look at this." Masure opened her arms out and slower rotated herself all around for them to look at her. "You see that? Not even the slightest of a scratch. If they were to interest me, they would have done it already. And besides, unlike all of you who seem to be going against your duties, I, the God of Balance, decide it would be better for me to hold up my title. You see, if all you Gods are beating down on the poor little kids, they will die before we even see anything. Im just evening out the sides of the game after all. And besides, they do show potential for growth, but with how rash and idiotic they all seem to be, they wouldnt be able to take advantage of it themselves."
Sion looked at Aven. "Do-Do you feel it too? That overwhelming pressure? Wherease they look like ordinary teenagers. Just like us." When Chranis spoke, he turned to him "Yeah, you're right. Dammit. I'll try to buy time. You guys haul your asses outta here as fast as you can." He had no choice. "Hey, you fucking morons." He screamed to the Gods "Don't act like we don't exist!! I could you all on without even breaking a sweat." He walked to them. Each step felt like he was treading in molten lead. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.

Creed looked at Sion. "Seems like he hasn't had enough of you yet, Masure."
last edited Больше года
"Sion. Thats not going to work." Chranis said rather quietly.

Masure sighed as she folded her arms, lightly closing her eyes before giving them a sharp glare. "Dont even bother. You were trembling and frozen earlier. If all of you couldnt even harm me, do you really think you alone could survive us all at once? Do you know how hard it is to step on an ant and not kill it?" She paused. "If you idiot dickheads want, I can lend you a hand and work with you so you can go from little ants to something a little more promising." He looked over at Dale. "You wouldnt mind me making your toys a little more of a challenge to use would you?"
Dale put on a fake thinking face as if he was contemplating the option before he finallt spoke "Hmm, well I wouldn't mind but they were they are, I don't think that would be an option."

"Toys...?" Sion's eyes blazed crimson. He was filled white searing white-hot rage. "You guys are pissing me off so much that I can't even think straight!!! All I want to smash your faces in." No one treated him like a toy. His rage seemed to dispell any effect their aura had on him. He gritted his teeth so hard that wounded his gums. His fangs and claws sprouted, glinting manacingly. Dale grinned widely at Sion's display of rage. "Yes..." He muttered "...give me more. Even more." His eyes were glinting. Fueling his fists with deep red flames, Sion dashed frantically towards the Gods, each of his steps dug the floor as he ran. He suddenly leapt towards Masure. He bellowed greatly, letting out a loud dragon roar as he punched her straight in the face, letting out the full intensity of his rage in a flaming explosive outburst. The deep red flames exploded. The huge explosion engulfed all the Gods and cleared that section of the gym.

Sion suddenly skipped out of the explosion with Kona and Senna in his arms, who had reverted into their human forms. "Guys..." He said as his features reverted to normal. "...Let's get the hell outta here." He said as he dashed towards the door, knocking it out of the way and speeding out of the gym.
Chranis took the moment to get out of the building before crossing a glance over to Haruka, who while rather beaten, had managed to heal enough up there to get movement back. She flew down and followed suit. "We need to go attend to some wounds and make sure the girls are okay. Im sure it was more of a spell than anything, though we need a good place to settle down."

Masure, skidded back ward, only coming to a stop with both her legs and one hand to cause friction. The attack had hit, and if it wasnt for the automatic instinctual reflex causing her scales to cover where the attack was hitting, it would have done quite some damage. Her eyes were slit for a second before her scales and her eyes reverted back. "The ant can actually bite huh?" She commented watching them walk off before looking back at Dale. "Ill give them a few chances to realize the help they had rejected. It seems they may underestimate the title of God."
Dale was still staring at where Sion had been. His stare was avenous and sadistic, like that of an excited psycho killer. He was clenching and unclenching his fists repeatedly. His eyes were glinting with the same excitement. He was muttering words to himself that noone could discern.
"Snap out of it, you freak." Creed said to him. Dale chuckled and regained his ordinary composure. He passed a hand through his hair. "Sorry, I didn't do much to hide my feelings there." He turned to Masure "If you hadn't defended yourself there, he would've actually hurt you. He would've hurt a God. Don't you find that thrilling?"
"I do find that quite exciting myself" Cam said and turned his eyes to Fen who still sitting in his chair. His eyes glowed for a second and Fen went over to the Gods he looked at them before speaking up, "So tell me, what are Gods doing here ?" he was seemingly unfazed by the auras of the Gods, even up close to them
(Hmmm I can smell a really interesting plot twist here.)
last edited Больше года
(It's not what you think really, just something that Cam can do)
(Ah okay.)
Creed rolled his eyes and glanced at Cam with a bored look "Are you trying to freak us out, you weirdo?"
(But there is something a foot, there's a reason why Fen is unfazed by the gods)
"I have no idea what you're talking about Creed" Cam said ignoring his bored look, "I haven't done anything, unless you count being handsome then I'm as guilty as ever"
last edited Больше года
(Do I see an interesting plot twist? XD

#RikuLovesPlotTwists)

Masure looked over at Fen. "Maybe they all arent brawn." She said before glancing over to Creed and then Cam. "Actually, you would be that one person who pleads guilty but somehow manages to get the jury to all agree with innocent."
(gtg guys. won't be on for a while)
last edited Больше года
(Kinda XP)
"Excuse me" Fen said going past Dale, Creed and Cam and went over to Masure, "Um Fen.....what are you doing ?" a voice popped up in his head as he made his way to Masure, "Fen stop! You're not going to take on Masure, I won't allow it!" he stopped right in front of Masure, "If you're looking to measure our skills, then I'll take you on!" he formed a fist and hit Masure with an extremely powerful punch
BASICS |

Full Name: Cindy Hargro

Nicknames:

Monster or God: God of Combat (Invisible)

|PERSONAL |

Personality:

Dislikes:

Skills:

Faults:

Weapons:

|ABILITY |

General Ability: Combat. Will power (Like Haki from One Piece)

Ability’s Details: She's incredibly strong even by god standards. She is the best tactician in existence and has mastered every single fighting style that has ever been and has mastered every single weapon that has ever been forged. She also uses her willpower to increase the strength of her attacks and open her range since she's a close a range fighter. She also has an ability to transfer her power into an ordinary person or monster. But without proper training the power will overwhelm them and destroy them.

Ability’s Weakness:

| HISTORY |

Notable People: Fen

Bio: She is a God who doesn't approve of what Dale and the others are doing but she is pretending to work with them to avoid them from attacking her as she knows that she can't take them all on. She was never fond of humans or monsters until she met Fen. She did something special and she trained Fen in secret from when he was a little boy. She's kind of like an older sister to him since Fen didn't have a family of his own.

| APPEARANCE |

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

(I'll post a picture when my internet stops fighting me)
last edited Больше года
 BASICS | Full Name: Cindy Hargro Nicknames: Age: ???? Gender: Female Monster или God
(An Invisble from Kingdom Hearts XP I hate these guys with a passion XP It's also her monster form)
 (An Invisble from Kingdom Hearts XP I hate these guys with a passion XP It's also her monster form)
Riku114 commented…
FUCK THAT. FUCK THAT THINg. Больше года
vegeta007 commented…
Whoever thought that was a good idea should never make a again Больше года
(XD Sorry. Ive been busy. Ill try to get around to replying tomorrow, but I should be able to reply on Saturday for certain XD)
(Dibs on the God of Mind)

Similarly to what happened when Sion managed to land a punch that could have caused damage, Masure's scales covered over as a natural instinct and reaction. She was thrown back rapidly before suddenly slowing down midair and gently stopping against the wall before gently landing on the ground. At first a few things were notable. First of all was the fact that he face was at least minorly scaled over in all locations and the scales that had formed where Fen had punched were nearly completely formed with long curves. The second thing that was notable was that while they were not broken, it was clear that the punch had landed with enough force to make it so that the scales were notably weakened. Once again her eyes were slit. She looked over at Fen with a bit of shock before her scales, once again, began to retract into her skin as they reverted back to normal.

There had got to have been something odd about that boy. He had managed to weaken scales that were fully developed from her half-human form during her Order form, her mostly defensive state. On a normal reaction, her scales would cover over and naturally negate any form of attack coming to nothing but a light tap and it usually did it faster than anythign without her saying so. For this to have happened...... "Quite impressive. Though dont get me wrong like your friend did. Im not here as your enemy. Understand that and I would accept this as a non-hostile test." She said, rather interested on who/what this guy had in store.

(Heres her Order Monster Form, note that she is not in it, but it is there for reference to the scales)
 (Dibs on the God of Mind) Similarly to what happened when Sion managed to land a перфоратор, удар, пунш that could
(While Im here, her Chaos Monster looks somewhat like this, though carries a similar build as the Order with the 4 wings, arms and legs.)
 (While Im here, her Chaos Monster looks somewhat like this, though carries a similar build as the Ord
"I understand that" Fen spoke up, "I have no intention of fighting to defeat you as I know that I can't beat you" He took a moment to answer the voice in his that was insisting he run away, "Lady Cindy, forgive me but I will fight her. I will try to not go any further than I need to with this fight"
"Be careful Fen, your emotions won't always let you make the decisions especially in a fight. Once you're at your limit stop. Masuren has no ill intentions, don't give her a reason to have them"
"Understood"He broke his conversation and looked at Masuren, "I can't defeat you, but I can put up a fight!" he ran right at Masuren and along the way he transformed his arms and hands into solid ice, "Strength!" he reached Masuren and went to attack her with another punch
(Ill probably be making Earth later)

Since Im making Elemental guy, Im making a special thing for the ones who serve under him. That will be located in EXTRA.

BASICS |

Full Name: Reigral Penitece

Nicknames: Rei,

Monster or God: God of Nature (Vertasius- He doesnt have a single set form for his Monster form. Rather than such, he himself places himself as a part of nature giving him variety of becoming something as simple as water, fire, air, or a tree to something with a more bodily form.)

|ABILITY |

General Ability: Manipulation over nature

Ability’s Details: Rei is given the complete control over nature permitting him to use all elemental forces of nature as well as manage well with animals. This allows him to take on forms as the elements of nature as well as larger stronger bodily forms. As the God of Nature rather than one of the specializing ones, he also has the ability to appoint his 4 Sub-Gods

Ability’s Weakness:

| HISTORY |

Bio: Not much is known about the way Rei had lived prior to the event being he never really shared his stories and finding him alone was hard. What is known is that unlike the normal Gods that tend to live up in their own special Kingdom, Rei has lived almost all his life on Earth is some unknwon location, managing and handling all the problems directly from where he is

| APPEARANCE |

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

| EXTRA |

Going against the normal pattern, Rei tends to appoint his 4 Sub-Gods off of what he tends to notice on Earth itself unlike the normal 'Born a Sub-God'. There are rules, boundaries, and qualifications that must be met, though each generation of Sub-Gods Rei had, all have been non-pure blood Gods.

He tends to have a bit of a distaste to the other Gods, particularly the more damaging and mischievous ones that may cause harm to Earth.
 (Ill probably be making Earth later) Since Im making Elemental guy, Im making a special thing for
(Ill reply in the morning)
As Fen came, she quickly shot out both hands as a thick, but not dense, force field of golden aura formed in front of her. It looked soft and gentle, though simply coming near it would be like trying to move through a thick gelatin. She held it for a short moment where she was certain Fen's charge came in before she quickly changed form, removing the force field, and quickly vanishing to behind Fen where she went for a straight kick to the head.