Spider-Man звезда Trek: Spider-Man!

rabidrage posted on Jul 17, 2011 at 02:52PM
I hope this type of post is appropriate here. Hi! I'm new. I'm looking for readers and people to talk to about the fanfic series I'm doing on my website. It sounds really silly, but I'm very nearly a professional writer, and I've always wanted to do something like this.

It's an amalgam of Spider-Man and Star Trek: The Next Generation in which Peter Parker is a cadet on board the Enterprise. He gets his spider-powers and keeps them a secret like always, and his supervillains start popping up as well--on the ship, on starbases, wherever is convenient, really. I'm also taking TNG scripts and editing them to include Spidey, Peter or just a mention of one or the other where appropriate.

It's awkward, it's funny, it's creative, and I'm looking forward to eventually putting Daredevil on DS9! And maybe Captain America on Kirk's Enterprise (at least his backstory) and maybe Two-Gun Kid on Archer's ship. I have no idea who to attach to Voyager yet...

So, anybody interested in reading it and sharing what you think so far? It's here: link

Spider-Man No Ответы