Super Smash Flash 2 Make или add your own character

gokuluigifan333 posted on May 05, 2010 at 11:34PM
You should include all B moves ,a final smash,how the character looks like,and A moves(optional)if your final smash is a transform final smash add new moves
last edited on May 05, 2010 at 11:53PM

Super Smash Flash 2 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года gokuluigifan333 said…
smile
Name:Karuroso
Haircolor:black
Hairstyle:flat
Eyecolor:Brown
Skin tone: peached color
Weapon:Kyuutenhisaki(heavens flames)
B:Kouukyuutenhisaki(rain of heavens flames) the white fire from the flames erupt into the air and take the form of swords and rain down on the opponents
Side B:Kyuutenhisakinekkinami(heavens flames heat wave) Karuroso strikes the ground and a wall of flames appear in front of him attacking anyone in front of him
Down B:Kyuutenhisakienkei(heavens flames circle)flames erupt around Karuroso and also cover the air
Up B:Karuroso shoots fire downwards and it boost him upward
Final Smash:Bankai-Kyuutenkyounarakuhisaki(heave­ns and hells flames)
B:Kibakukouukyuutenkyounarakuhisaki(explo­din­g rain of heavens and hells flames)the white fire from the flames erupt into the air and take the form of swords and rain down on the opponents,while the black flames shoot forward
Side B:Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakisecchuu(heavens and hells flames cross) the two types of flames combine and form blue flames which shoot forward
Down B:Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakikuiki(heavens and hells flames sphere)it attacks on all sides and reflect some projectiles
Up B:causes an explosion which sends Karuroso flying like pk thunder but stronger
Больше года ClawYoshi said…
I want you to make a new guy in super smash flash 2 let me tell you and hes a red yoshi
Name:Claw
Haircolor: Gold
Hairstyle:mohican
EyeColor:cyan
Skin Tone:red
Wepon:Bumper
have you seen shadow the hedgehog fight. thats how my guy fights.he can teleport when he does up o. down o he does chaos control.side o he do a kamahamaha. when he does his final smash his skin turns light blue. his mouth turns white. his shoes turn black. he only does a huge cololsall kamahamaha. and he has big black wings