The Son of Neptune Book The son of neptune

PercyJRules posted on Jun 03, 2011 at 02:55AM
First fanfic evar so dont hate yes I know the sample chapter is out. but hey gimme some slack and im new and am busy so if u r reading and i dont know if I stop i probaly will start just later and I WILL stop once the book is out I have no idea where i am going with this and what will happen.

Disclamer: I do not own PJO or HOO

The Son of Neptune Book 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года blakerose12 said…
Cool can't wait till you post :))
Больше года PercyJRules said…
I wake up.
Percy's POV
My day started stange enough. You know waking up on the ground with a big guy over your head grabbing your shirt threatening to punch your lights out. Then a girl behind him grabbed his arm and wishpered something in his ear he snorted the let go of my shirt and turned around without a word. once he was gone a guy and a girl came over and sat beside me. "I hate him" the guy muttered and asked me what I did to make him angry. It was kind of strange but I though about it then realized I didn't know... Anything!! I didn't even know my last name the only thing I did know is my name is perseus but liked people to call me percy. "I don't know" I said, he laughed and said wow he must have hit you hard then. the girl on the other hand looked worried and said "are you okay..." with a lot of sincerity then out of the blue she continued " he must have hit you really Hard if it got through that thick skull of your then they both bursted out laughing. finally I couldn't stand it and half shouted " who are you people?". they stopped laughing and stared at me surprised and a little hurt. there was a errie silence for a few seconds and then the girl spoke with a hint of anger "if this is one of your jokes stop it right now!" when I didnt respone the guy said "dude seriouslly cut the joke but if you insist i'm ceasar agustus but call me Ty other wise I will have to punch you and this is alison froloce. we are your best friends and we met two years ago in the orphanage across the street, is this getting through that thick skull" I shook my head and said yes to shut him up and said " one more question, who am I?" Ty said "Okay if you insist your name is Percy Jackson you are 16 yrds old you only have three friends and you are an orphan, like us, you go to school for troubled kids who can't make it anywhere else " . and then they both said in unsion "we should get to bed we have a field trip tomorrow to alcatraz island" When we were on our way to our beds I kept thinking about who I was. When I went to bed (I shared a room with Ty and another guy) I had one last though... Whose Annabeth?
end of chappie one

Btw This happens during the grand canyon in TLH

PS don not read if you have not read the lost hero

**Spoilers**!! maybe
last edited Больше года
Chapter 2
Eavesdropping
alison's POV
When I went to bed I had dream but a really wierd dream at that. I was in some ruins of a house in a (park?) but when I turned around I saw three people, one (a tall woman) was in a cage and the other were boys my age (one of them was obiusly Percy and the other was a blonde kid both were yelling something at the woman and then she put up her hand and both of them disappeared in a flash of light leaving only a woman in a cage, then the dream faded and I woke up. I looked up at the clock 9:00!! the field trip started at ten, I jumped out of bed and ran towards the shower.
45 minutes later
I ran to catch up with Ty, Percy, and Bobby. Bobby was talking to Percy and was starting to go red, like when he gets furustrated, he said something and walked off, with a seconds hesatation I followed him he walked around a corner and stopped by a fountain, he looked around but did not see me in my bush so took out a golden coin the size of a toonie and threw it into the fountain, instead of going through it disappered into the mist. at first nothing happened but then a image of a girl appareared but she was looking away from the image, Bobby whispered "Reyna" the girl turned around in shock and swore at Bobby in a different language then bobby said "I found another one" then the girls face went from shocked to even more shocked. she muttered no way then bobby said something else and she looked even more shocked she said bring them as fast as you can and then slashed through the image making it disappear. I walked back towards Ty and Percy.

Is this good
are the chapters to short/long?
do you have any predictions
am I any good at writing is it to detailed?

I have so many questions plz answer som
wink
and for all of you poor people who have not read the sample chapter
it is
link
Больше года blakerose12 said…
big smile
Awesome chapters I really liked it and great start !! Your a good writer can't wait till you post again :DDDD
Больше года 3rdCj2ndCJR said…
heart
Loovveeedd it!! Hope you post soon.
meh
thnks but it is the last weeks of school and teachers are being mean
also i hav been having a sevear case of writers block
(oh no) so I dontt know when im going to post next
Больше года theonlyexeption said…
I really liked the chapters! You are a great writer! But I have some tips.
When someone is speaking, you should space it out. Ex.

"Blah blah blah!" Yelled Nick.

"Wait, what! Blah blah blah."

And also, the chapters are a bit too short. It should be at least double the size of your chapters. But if you space them out ^^, you'll find it will be a lot easier to write longer chapters.

Oh, and Thought has a -t- at the end!

Other than that, I enjoyed it!
last edited Больше года
Больше года unknownquestion said…
This good but it looks like you haven't posted in a while
Больше года green-art-ac-pj said…
smile
This is good! Continue it! And wat theonlyexception said