Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood Ты have. It's about who Ты care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5001-5050 of 16238

Больше года TivaParaSiempre said…
Lmao @ the Karma proof, Katharine

TIVOTEES UNITE!!

SQUEEEEEEE!!

I have nothing else to add. I just wanna fill up these pages with endless fangirling. xD xD xD
OH AND WE'VE OFFICIALLY DONE 200 PAGES!!

:D
Больше года Plenilunio said…
heart
Long live Tiva! That's all I have to say.
Больше года ziva_rocks said…
Woooooooooooooooo!!!! *More Happy Dancing*

Guy's serious note here: In the promo Ziva gets taken AGAIN!! Anyone worried about Somalia flashbacks or her state of mind after this? And any clues as to who's being held captive here?
 Woooooooooooooooo!!!! *More Happy Dancing* Guy's serious note here: In the promo Ziva gets taken A
Gosh, not sure, Joyce.

But you're absolutely right, this may trigger Somalia flashbacks. Which is a bit worrying, considering she is quite vulnerable right now.
But at the same time, I think this is part of fulfilling a kind of climactic Tiva moment.
I mean, did you hear Tony's voice when he said he had to find Ziva? He's terrified that history will repeat itself. And he'll probably go to all lengths to stop that.
last edited Больше года
Megan's theory (something to think about):

Jonas Cobb will not kill EJ. He captures Ziva to make a point to Tony. He’s been studying the team, he knows all their nuances and has been observing their behavior. He identifies with Gibbs. He knows Gibbs does not like the relationship between EJ and Tony. He is trying to prove to Tony that Ziva is right in front of him and he will do anything for her, not EJ.
Больше года freshfunkpride said…
big smile
That is an interesting theory and I would simply FLIP OUT and ADORE it if it was true :) ♥ But it does seem a little far-fetched. Ah well, we'll have to wait and see!! :D
big smile
Tegan, I forgot to say earlier, Yay for you!! Italy is amazing! You will have the best time!
Dang, I really need a Tiva icon from that scene...

*hunts around for one*
heart
I'm so excited!! Thanks Piper!

BTW like my new icon? Made it just then heheh :P
If EJ and Ziva are taken, it seems Tony is only focused on finding Ziva. Shouldn't that tell him something! I didn't hear him say "I gotta find EJ". Its all about Ziva! And Piper that theory is a good one, not too far fetched that it could not be possible! Maybe he didn't capture Ziva to make that point but that could be the result! I think he took Ziva to get Ray, he may be one of the CIA ops that made him how he is!

Love your icon Tegan!!
last edited Больше года
big smile
Joyce - Eeeek! You're so right! Love it!

Teagn - Yes, of course I do, you silly girl! Can't you tell i'm jealous? LOL
heart
Hahah awwwww thanks girls!!
Anyway I'm going to take myself and my squee-age to bed :) school tomorrow after all!
Night everyone! 7 sleeps till Pyramid! ♥
Больше года Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Someone can come and call me when I'm back from the dead.

I literally just cannot do anything and my stomach is doing little flips and I just can't.....
Больше года Evanescent said…
Dannii! :D <3
big smile
Night Tegan. Sweet Dreams.

I'm gonna be counting my sleeps too lol. Espescially now i know Ziva's gonna be hurt. Hope it doesn't end on another cliffhanger. I need to know Ziva's gonna be ok!
big smile
Its awesome isn't it Dannii!! How good was Jesse Stern to us on his last ever ep!! :D
Больше года tivalover333 said…
heart
Great icon, Tegan! And have fun in Italy, it's amazing to travel in! Eat as much food as you possibly can!! Night! :)

IKR, Dannii. Even though I've got a gazillion tests tomorrow I'm just sitting on my bed with the biggest grin on my face. I can't imagine what I'll be like when they admit their feelings! :D
I know! I can't believe he's leaving! :(
big smile
Guys the Anti's are scared, i just found the best post ever and its from an anti!!

"My biggest fear now, is that EJ will get killed and Ziva will be there to comfort Tony and they'll end up professing their undying love for one another."

How great is that, they all know whats coming!! Tiva ENDGAME!! :D

It is sad Dannii, but i know there are others on the writing team that ship Tiva. But i knew that he'd give us something great on his last ep, i sent him a thankyou msg on twitter! :D
OMG. BEST PRESENT EVER.

I don't understand why they're anti's when they KNOW what's right in front of them! xD
@ Katharine: OMG. That happened to me. I was bed and I just started flailing! I was legit shaking.
Больше года yay4wicked said…
Hey all!

Jesse Stern's leaving? Wow, I am behind on the news. That's horrible: I think all of my favorite episodes have been written by him!
I did love that hug though, and I think next week's episode is going to be AMAZING!
My prediction: I think Ray is going with them to find Ziva. When they do, I think she will go to Tony first, not Ray. He'll get the message and poof! (If only life were that simple...) Actually, I'd prefer Ziva gets herself free because, like ya'll said, this will probably trigger some kind of Somalia memories (and frankly, if it doesn't, I will be kind of frustrated with TPTB because they STILL haven't adequately closed that) and I think killing him/ capturing him/simply escaping without someone having to save her could bring her (some) closure.
Больше года NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Wait... Jesse Stern is leaving? Whattt?! When did that happen?

I am still squeeing over last night. I have major butterflies in my tummy, which are being eaten by dinosaurs and then eagles are pecking at the dinosaurs..... I still can't even comprehend. I was trying to sleep last night & was so excited I couldn't!
^ The same thing happened to me :D I can't wait until next week!
EVERYTHING ABOUT IT WAS PERFECT.

/dead.
heart
^ Agreed.
SOMEONE TALK. PLEASE.
Hi!
How have you been? (On top of squeeing about THE hug, of course)
Well, I've been studying for my exams next week and I have a serious headache. But apart from that I'm fine! xD

How about you, Jenn? :))
heart
I'm here, but only for a few seconds before school!! I would love to stay longer but I'd miss the bus!

YES I'm still squeeing too!! Gosh my friends are going to be sick of me today! Hahahah :P

I'm gonna see if I can squeeze in some reading of LittleSammy's review before I go :) I always love her take on things!

But I'll be back this afternoon! ♥
I'm sorry. :(
I got my exams done last week, so I am in a state of lazy happiness :) Except I have to write a speech for graduation and I'm having crazy writer's block. :/
TEGAN!

I will have to speak to you tomorrow then, as I'm going to bed soon. But Sammy's review is really good!

Lucky you, Jenn! xD
I'm finishing school in just over two months. It's gonna drag so much.
Wow! You all end late! When do you go back?
And yes, Sammy's reviews are always really interesting and insightful. It helps that I usually agree with her, too. It just made we want the finale even more, although I know I'll miss NCIS horribly once it's over for hiatus!!
I finish in July and go back in September.

IKR? And she always points things out that I've missed.
So, do you think Vance is going to be gone at the end of this season? (I can't remember if the actor signed on for another year)
I think so. GG said that Pyramid will take Gibbs and Vance's relationship to a whole new level and bring it into next season. So..... xD
That is a bit of a hit, isn't it. :) I'm glad. As much as Vance bugs me sometimes, I don't want to have to deal with a new character and all the drama that includes.
Exactly. Plus, I wouldn't want him dying. I don't want another Director kicking the bucket.
Or another woman, which is why I hope EJ doesn't die she just gets away from Tony (any) other way!
heart
Hi ladies! Stopping by to say hello. Watching Swan Song again! I forced Danyell to watch the elevaor scene and even she couldn't deny the raw, tender, inimate feelings of it all. I just still can't even believe we finally got a hug and a cheek stroke! Jesse Stern certainly wanted to go out with a bang!

I too don't Vance to randomly die, but I don't like the way he's been acting the 2nd half of the season. & EJ I don't want her to die b/c Tony needs to end it on his own terms so that it becomes more healthy.
Больше года friendsfan101 said…
heart
Hi girls!

Ah yeah, I don't want Vance to die either. I like your opinion over it Jenna. It makes more sense for Tony to break it off with her rather than have to mourn her death.
heart
I agree too now that I think about it :) I think that it was just spur-of-the-moment when I was watching the part where EJ disobeys orders that I started screaming "DIE! DIE!!" Heh. *blush*

I couldn't last the entire day at school without watching our amazing hug scene again. I even used my internet data to watch it on my iPhone! LOL

*siiiiggghhhh* I love Tiva.... ♥

Hey guys. Had to go to bed early last night as i all of a sudden felt ill and started throwing up. After feeling all happy and elated all day i ended up being sick! :( But after a good nights sleep i feel much better. So back to squeeing!! :D

I too don't really want EJ dead, i agree with Jenna that Tony needs a healthy break up. One on his terms, doing what is best for HIM! But i must admit i too was shouting *Die EJ, Die* when Swan Song ended yesterday! It was just on impulse!!

Also do not want Vance dead, i'm not sure i even want him gone. He has been on Team Gibbs in the past and i just think he has a LOT on his mind that is making him act how he is just now! And i have a feeling SecNav is in on it. That's where i think the big change is going to come from, we're getting a new SecNav. Maybe the old one has been blackmailing Vance somehow! I guess we'll find out in 5 and a half days!!
last edited Больше года
Больше года Plenilunio said…
Hello, girls!

I haven't seen the episode, although I might watch the finale. However, other fangirls have keep me updated, so I think I pretty much know all I need to know about it.

I agree with you guys, I don't want EJ to die. She deserves to survive and get her skinny butt kicked real hard. Seeing the promo, I think Tony's desperation refers to Ziva, not Mary-Sue. No matter what, she's the one for him and he'd be devastated if he loses her again, this time for real.

Noooo, I don't want Vance dead! I'm one of the few people who like him. I still do, I love how he has the courage to remind Gibbs where he belongs. What's with the two SecNavs, anyway? One past, one present? That would mean flashbacks, right?

Finally, two random thoughts:
-What is Ray doing in the finale? I don't get it.
-My Tiva heart is fluttering!
Hey Aurora!! :D

30 second promo is out guys!! link

I think Ray is there as he was part of operation Frankenstein, he is one of the ones Cobbs is after! Plus he'll be helping the team get Ziva back, i think she's bait!!
Ok a few things from the promo.

1. EJ is still alive, she is being attacked here at the elevator!
 Ok a few things from the promo. 1. EJ is still alive, she is being attacked here at the elevator!
2. Levin on Ducky's slab. So at least 1 of EJ 's team dies!
 2. Levin on Ducky's slab. So at least 1 of EJ 's team dies!
3. Franks has a WOODEN coffin. Could this be what GIbbs was working on?
 3. Franks has a WOODEN coffin. Could this be what GIbbs was working on?
heart
Ohhh that's a really good theory, Joyce!! Maybe he was going the way that Jenny did and dying slowly of sickness? Explains why he was coughing real badly and so willing to fight a serial killer :P

One thing for me: Tony crash-tackling and pinning Kort to growl that he needs to find Ziva? SQUEE :)