Twilight Obsessors Twilighters Read This Is Ты As Obbsessors Like Me

EDWARDLUVSBELLA posted on Jan 19, 2009 at 08:52PM
i know how i felt while reading the series and having no one to talk about it with cuz my friends didnt read it and the dint want some to spoil it so you can say how you feel instead of bottling it in cuz i know theres something u want to say this is the twilight seires were talking about

Twilight Obsessors 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года EDWARDLUVSBELLA said…
im the only obsessor
Больше года r-pattz said…
NO WAY
<3JASPER<3 IS MINE
umm..... what else can i say......... eclipse rocks
Больше года Ovybo said…
THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN BE THE ONLY OBSESSER. my favorite charachters are Alice and Carlisle. i don't really know what else to say either. i want to visit Esme Isle.
last edited Больше года
Больше года twilightbandlol said…
blush
ome okay!!! jacob sucks. Edward rocks. I ♥ Edward in ways i cant explain but i rather him be with bella. Alice is really awesome. I have a crush on Jasper. I wish vampires were real. I think the way Edward acts with bella is so adorable. I dream that im bella. During twilight, i cried SO much. The movie isnt even near as perfect as the book. I SOOO hated jacob when he kissed bella the second time in eclipse and when she liked it i was like no no no no no no!!!! When Edward strokes bella's hair or something i think awww! Werewolfs suck, vampires rock. When Edward said Do I dazzle you? I said YES! out loud in the library, then blushed. I dont know what to do with this obsession! TWILIGHT ROX. Deal with it. :)
I hate Edward which is kinda wierd. Jasper wins Edward is a no life loser. im on team Jasper, not team Edward. team Jacob is fine because i dont hate him like most people. i get what hes doing and i understand why he kissed bella in eclipse.

and

OMG I FREAKIN GOT THE DVD
Больше года twilightbandlol said…
tongue
RESPONDING TO R-PATTZ::::::
1. How on earth can you hate Edward? Is that humanly possible??? 2. Edward is NOT a "no life loser" ok? 3. Its not that i intentionally hate Jacob, its just that i cant get myself to like him. 4.You get what hes doing??????? WHAT? you understand why he kissed bella??? how? 5. I got the dvd too!!! 6. TOO BAD CUZ BELLA CHOSE EDWARD!!!!!!!! **Team ♥Edward♥ always and forever!**
Больше года zaray said…
worried
I cant decied between TEAM EDWARD OR JACOB!!! also in the 1st book wen carlie siad Edwin insted of Edward i laughed so hard in class i got in trouble if your wondering why its because i have an edwin in my class and hes NOT as cute as edward!!!!!! but im obbsesed and only thing bad of me reading the series my grades are down,my moms reading it, and my dad WANTS me to tell him every detial in it cause hes OVER protective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года zaray said…
now im getting in trouble in school i wont ever get over this obsession which is very good!!! oh yah i hated when jake kissed bella i broke a mirror but after i did i felt good but i got i trouble
hey jake was just trying to get what he wanted... even if it was a bit jerkish. he just knows how to use the situation to his advantage. okay so maybe edward has a life but he still sucks.