Yoshi Most Yoshifan EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshifire6 posted on Jul 18, 2010 at 08:51PM
i became a yoshifan Now lol

Yoshi 12 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года yoshifan1976 said…
big smile
I'm the biggest one ever. I've grown up with him lol XD
Больше года Bluestar208 said…
big smile
yoshi ^^
Больше года makintosh said…
big smile
Yoshi 4 President!
 Yoshi 4 President!
Больше года Bluestar208 said…
big smile
yes!
Больше года Yoshifire6 said…
laugh
Lol now i love Koopa troopa
Больше года YoshiStar said…
wink
you grew up with yoshi?so have I hes the best I even have my own yoshi plushie!and for christmas I asked for a huge yoshi figure, I think I saw it at ToysRUs...and to show how much I love yoshi I traveled 3 hours just to get to the nearest ToysRUs to get a little yoshi<3
Больше года YoshiDude said…
cool
Yoshi is aweosme
Больше года Yoshifire6 said…
LOVE YOSHI OR LOVE YOUR BUTT
Больше года YoshiDude said…
big smile
I have almost every Yoshi game created by Nintendo name a Game AND I WILL TELL U IF I HAVE IT?
Больше года yoshi1234567890 said…
laugh
more fans!ya!
Больше года Dynofox15 said…
heart
AFI have always loved Yoshi!! He's is one of my favorite characters along with his girl, Birdo!! I drew him when I was 5 and my drawing passion was inspired by him!!! I wouldn't be drawing if it wasn't for my favorite Nintendo characters ever, Yoshi and Birdo!!!
 AFI have always loved Yoshi!! He's is one of my Избранное characters along with his girl, Birdo!! I dr
Больше года Dynofox15 said…
heart
I have always loved Yoshi!! He's is one of my favorite characters along with his girl, Birdo!! I drew him when I was 5 and my drawing passion was inspired by him!!! I wouldn't be drawing if it wasn't for my favorite Nintendo characters ever, Yoshi and Birdo!!!
 I have always loved Yoshi!! He's is one of my Избранное characters along with his girl, Birdo!! I drew