YURI/black pearl .♥♥...Just ask ! ...♥♥. part 2 (closed)

MoOoOoN posted on Nov 10, 2011 at 08:43PM
...you can ask about any thing &every thing

...every time u participate u will be given a prop. (at the end of the game )

...props will go 4 the best question & best answer
3 best questions (10,7,4) props
3 best answers (10,7,4) props

lets strat ..
name the best female&male k-pop idol ever in dance (just one).

YURI/black pearl 74 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

Больше года evaquynhtrang said…
Hyo Yeon (Female)
Eun Hyuk (Male)
Question: What do you think about Yoona?
Больше года Jade_Ent said…
Yoona can be boy or girl.both r cute
Hey sis... What's your question? :D
Sorry to forget my question.my question : in s9,who has the most beautiful legs? ^^
Больше года KippyGirl said…
All have beautiful legs, but Sooyoung and Yuri have the best legs in snsd.
Question: Who is the most flexible in SNSD? (for you)
Больше года MoOoOoN said…
smile
yuri&yoona ..

now which group has the most talented members in ur opinion??
Больше года YushiGirl said…
For me 2ne1 because 3/4 members can rap,all of them can dance hard dances and all of them can sing very good+Dara can act

PS:Happy birthday Dara!!
Question:Best female rapper?
 For me 2NE1 because 3/4 members can rap,all of them can dance hard dances and all of them can sing ve
CL, I think
Question: In your opinion, who will be no 1 on music bank stage next week: SNSD or WGs?
SNSD all the way!
Question: Did you made a wish yesterday? (11 November 2011)
Yes, I wished HaLong Bay- a beautiful place in my country would be 1 of new 7 wonders in the world, and that come true <3
Question: Do you know HaLong Bay? (sr... I don't ask about kpop and Yuri :D)
wink
i just search about it & its amazing
&u can ask about anything ofc
next: whoes ur close friend here(in fanpop)??
Good question.my answer :my first close friend is eva,shes my lil sis,we r from vn.and the second is Hana,shes my sweetheart with the same age.my question : do u believe in destiny of love(we r gonna ask bout things out of snsd and yul,its interesting)
heart
hey jade i keep my eyes on u honey
yes i belive in destiny in love .well i belive in desting in everything in our life (life is destiny) & we have the chance 2 choose so can make this destiny happen
next : do u ever dreamed with any idol ??
Больше года fanylove09 said…
OMG ! This is such a question that made me so exciting !!
And.... YES !! I dreamt about Changmin ! I'm so happy, u know? LOL
last edited Больше года
laugh
This is the question "You know?"?
If yes, Haha can't know what did you dreamed ^^
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

I'm gonna ask u something about my country...
What comes the fastest in your mind when you hear "Romania"?
Kips: you're so funny lol
When I first heard "Romania", I just thought it's a country in Europe. But I don't know too much about it <sr...>
Question: Which fanpop user who usually makes you angry most? (or you dislike most?)
its hard one .there is no one Specific but sometimes i read comments make me angry
next: which fanpop user that u like his/her activities?
last edited Больше года
I like Ashley_Ari(if i dont remember the user name wrong),who is the founder of snsd club.and i like Mo0o0n who created the wonderful club for my yul^^. Mine : can u guess what will snsd become in 2 of 3 years later?
blush
They will still be as beautiful as now, as talented as now, as cute as now, as wonderful as now and as AWESOME as now :D

My question: (For Girls Only, sorry boys ^^) Do u have someone u admire/like? If yes, do u have the courage to pursue him? If yes again, let's say he refuse, what will ur reaction be? Hate him? Continue admire him?
That's a great question :D And yes, I like a boy in 3 years. But all things which I can do is only look him. He's not handsome but he's friendly, funny and good at many fields. So I try my best to be good like him. Everyday I'm sad when he smiles with any girls, but I can't do anything. Then, I can't bear so I tell him that I really like him. And yes, he refuses me. I'm sad, but I don't hate him. I still like and admire him so much :D
Question: Are you tired of your school, your friends or your work? If yes, do you have any ways to relax?
worried
@evaquynhtrang i really feel sorry for u.And i really do have the same feeling like u!I also like a boy about 3 years like u!But, i don't have the courage to tell him my feelings,i'm scared.But again, i'm not sure whether he like me or not coz he spoke to me quite a few times and it is he who started first.So..i can only watch him afar and do nothing....I'm really happy i have someone to talk to my feelings, thx eva ^^

My answer:No, i'm not tired of my school and friends.How to relax?
Emm...
1st: Use fanpop, busying with my tiffany club
2nd: Listening to songs
3rd: Chatting with you,eva and my fanpop friends:Hana, famcard.. Haha
4th: Reading ..

My question:Can u accept SNSD in a very sexy concept? Example:Wearing very exposed clothes, bikini...
last edited Больше года
big smile
@fanylove09: When I read your question, I guessed that you're falling in love with a boy :D. I think that's very normal. If you can't bear, tell him that you like him cuz when you keep your feeling in a long time, I'm sure that you're very tired and feel sad with anything. If he refuses, that's OK. At least you showed him your feeling and you're a brave person :) And whenever you feel sad, tell me and I'll share with you ^^ <And thx for your suggestion about relaxing>
My answer: I don't like that concept. I like cute and girly concept cuz it's suitable for SNSD

Question: Which club (on fanpop) do you like most?
last edited Больше года
smile
k-pop girl power,k-pop 4 ever&tiffany club
next:what is the site that u always visit beside fanpop ??
p.s r u haveing fun here guys ??
kiss
@evaquynhtrang Aww~ I'm so touched !! Thx Eva, I will sure find a chance to chat with u. But, I think I will just keep my feelings.. I'm not that brave as u... :( ... I really can't accept the 'impact' if he refuse... I will be very very EMBARASS!! < you're welcome > Still, thank you ^^

@MoOoOoN Yep!! I enjoy this very much coz 3 years!! I keep my feelings and just can't tell anybody, now I'm quite relax ^^ Just love this game, hana fighting!!

Answer: I really just use fanpop.. But I will check my Facebook once in a few days just to find new photos of Fany ^^ Fanpop is really my place to... like let everyone know I LOVE SNSD ESPECIALLY TIFFANY!! I'm a shy girl, u know? So, I don't dare to leave a message on Facebook says I like SNSD or some sort like that, u probably won't understand that I find this embarrassing... I don't know why too!! Ohh.. I will also go to tumblr.. There I can find lots of AMAZING pics :D

Next question: Which activity u like the most in this Yuri/Black Pearl club? Whose founder is MoOoOoN ^^
1. Just Ask ( My fave :D )
2. Guess
3. Let's sing with Yuri
4. Special contest ^^
last edited Больше года
Answer:All,I can't decide
Q:You like edited pictures?(Like this one)
 Answer:All,I can't decide Q:You like edited pictures?(Like this one)
kiss
@fanylove09: Maybe you're a shy girl. But that's OK, cuz you're very young :) You can like many boys and I'm sure that one day, you'll find a boy who you love and loves you, too ^^. Oh... And you'll also be more brave

Answer: This pic is really great. Yoona is so beautiful and girly <3

Question: Do you think that Love Rain (Yoona's new film) will be success?
surprise
sure it`ll be, bcuz of yoona&Jang Geun Suk .i hope it`ll be good drama 2
next: do u ever like someone&after u know him/her better u hated him/her?
smile
@ Evaquynhtrang Thx .. I hope I will find one ^^ Btw, what is ur reaction when the boy rejected u? Aren't u embarrassed? Just curious.. And now he know ur feelings isn't it akward when u both accidentally met?

My answer: yes... But I never have a chance to get to know him... So, I don't know :)
Next: When u met someone u like, what is ur reaction? Avoid him? Pretend u never see him? Or become very girlish intentionally/unintentionally to attract his attention? Or look straight into his eyes? Or just stare at ur feet?
big smile
@ evaquynhtrang i'm not sad if you don't know a lot about Romania :D It's ok! Something interesting: Dracula's country :D
My answer: Hmmm... idk
I don't think i'll like a boy first time when i see him... so i can't answer...
Question: Who is your bias? And what do you think is he/his hidden talent?
Answer:my bias is Dara and I think her hidden talent is rapping
Q: Whose voice made you laugh?
Больше года ICEhanica said…
hmmm
A:Sunny, but it's cute!
Q:Who is the best dancer and rapper in snsd?
last edited Больше года
Больше года ayena78 said…
meh
A.of course Hyoyeon! But rapper ...ermm... maybe all??

Q.Sooyoung is the tallest...but i am short...
do you think sooyoung is suitable to be my favorite girl among snsd? be honest! :)
bigger pic
link
last edited Больше года
 A.of course Hyoyeon! But rapper ...ermm... maybe all?? Q.Sooyoung is the tallest...but i am short...
@fanylove09: No, I'm not embarrassed cuz I know that he'll reject. But I still say my feeling cuz I can't bear anymore and I want to show him my feeling. And now, we're good friends although I still like him :)

My answer: Sure! She's really great <My Yoongie is also very tall>

My question: Do you think I'm a good friend :D?
last edited Больше года
heart
My answer: Yes!! I share my feelings with u ^^
Question: Is there a reason why T-ara change their leader every time they release a new album?
big smile
My answer: I don't know the reason... it's weird ..
Question: Wich snsd member has the best smile?
Больше года sweet_yuri said…
answer fany
question who has the most short hair good looking
last edited Больше года
laugh
answer:sooyoung,tiffany
question:do you think sunny cute when she is angry?
@fanylove09: thx ^^
My answer: I think she looks cute everytime and everywhere
My question: Who is better in your opinion: So Yeon or Taengoo <voice and beauty> ?
heart
A:tangoo voice is better it is stronger,but soyeon more beautiful ithink ,but i love both
Q: is there is a song u always listen &never get boring from it?(name it)
heart
Ofc FOREVER Run Devil Run, as this is my fave song!! I just can't get tired of it!! The chorus: You better run run run run run!! It's just VERY CATCHY !! And the high key part sing by Taetae is just FLAWLESS!!
I love the strong beat of the song and plus their charismatic dance
made this song even PERFECT!!

My question: Who do u think is SNSD's biggest rival?
My ans: 2ne1!!! Both are really great but I love SNSD more
My question: What will you do if you meet an anti fan saying bad thing about SNSD?
big smile
ANSWER:i will report him/her ! and i have report anti_snsd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!report as spam
QUESTION:if you is an anti snsd what will you say about us that like snsd?just ask!! :D
wink
I think i will say about their beauty, say they have fake face, kept saying they did plastic surgery.( I won't say this, but this is what an antifans say!! They are just envious of SNSD's beauty, that's why they say they did plastic surgery. Come on antifans, what can u change ? What can u do even u say they did?! No point?!! U will only gain haters and some bad antifans as friends!!)

My question: What do u think if there is a Boy Generation !! LOL !!
laugh
A:hahahah...funny but i think it is okay ;)
Q:If you mad at someone in fanpop,do you want to be her/his fan?
heart
A:no ,i won`t add her .but there some one i already fanof her now i regret 2 that, what should i do!!kkkk
Q:how long have u been with ur close friend?&how much u love her?
heart
Answer: My closest friend does not study in the same school with me now, but we have 6 years of friendship..
We never quarrel even once, and we still keep in contact now. How much I love her? Wow,love is a strong word?! Well, I treasure her very very much :)

Next question: Props vs Fans vs Caps vs Medals , which one u want most?
heart
medals... cuz i have fans,caps&alot of props but no medals .
next: what is the most important thing&person in ur live ??
In my life...family,friends,God,life,kpop...
Q:Be honest,you think Hyoyeon raps better than Yuri?
 In my life...family,friends,God,life,kpop... Q:Be honest,you think Hyoyeon raps better than Yuri?
My ans: Yes, I think Hyo is better

My question: What will you do if you want to forget someone who is important with you (but he doesn't like you so much)?
Answer: I'll forget cuz i do what i want :D
Question: You know STANDS (snsd's antis) usually hate the most Yoona and Sica, but wich member do you think is hated the most ater them?