Huddy The Huddy Limbo....I was better off in Purgatory :P

Beatrix8520 posted on Apr 14, 2010 at 05:18PM
Hi guys, it's me....I know I can be annoying with my religious metaphors, but I really feel like I am having a Huddy faith crisis XD

I am not overreacting nor dramatizing I swear...I just want to start the discussion over: make the point on Huddy you know, because frankly I am quite lost....

Ok, last night episode was a bit...unusual. For better or for worse it was...a first. I am not going down that road again I just want to crarify my concerns have nothing to do with House bringing Lydia up. I have already make it clear why I think he did it: to sum it up, he was just hitting at the deep change she had brought in his life. I think BB also said that....she helped him grow up emotionally...made him realize there was no way he could really be better off alone.

I have listened to the interview Belle was talking about...I guess it's the BBC one. Lisa surealy didn't sound like her usual self. She talked about Huddy but she was sort of coautious with her words...I dont' rememeber what she said exactly, maybe Belle can help me out here, but the general meaning was that Huddy is in adifficult situation right now...something like "life took them apart....their timing was off..." and so on. NO reference to the future of Huddy, no giggling, nothing. That was strange.

Now...we seemed to be stuck in some sort of Huddy Inferno. There's no way out apparently. Things look to be going on and on this way for ever. The Lockdown ep basically didn't add anything to our knowledge of House/Huddy/Hilson situation...it was a filler one, we know that.

We also know though, our perception of Huddy as "the neverending waiting par excellence" could have been sort of distorted by this damn long term breaks...which we have to take into account I think. Out inner "sense of time" has been quite affected by that...that's a fact I think.

I wonder where we are going....I mean, Huddy is meant to happen...eventually. God knows what the hell that does mean. A year? Two? Who knows...
The thing is when I was telling to @PC you can't put them thorugh all of that without keeping adressing Huddy all along, I didn't mean they actually can't. I meant it was getting sort of inconclusive...
I can accept one filler ep (Private Lives....bread crumbs); I can deal with two (Black Hole...Huddy desert); but three?

Besides what does it mean then KJ saying Lucas it's justa a phase, Lisa hinting at Huddy but then giving an interview in which she almost avoid the subject; Ausiello saying there's good news ahead....where? XD

This season is driving me nuts....I am on the point of needing a vacation from my entartaiment XD
My favorite show is shipwrecking in open waters XD
Somebody please help me!!

Huddy 271 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-271 of 271

Больше года Beatrix8520 said…
Could be @mysusp...Good guess. It probabily does deal with it too as each title in the House universe refers to multiple levels at once.

@BH:

I really hope it won't be just about karaoke!! I couldn't stand it! Please! Somebody provide me some Huddy XD I have been starving for ages....

@HuddyJoy:

That makes two of us...snooping around over the internet the whole summer, looking for hints and links, news and interviews ;D I am planning a FF too, a Huli one instead. I don't have time right now....but I'll need a way to kill my time soon enough XD
last edited Больше года
Больше года HuddyJoy0524 said…
@Bea oooo a Huli fic? I'd love to read it!! ;)

Would everyone be ok with me adding a new thread topic before tonights episode? I have a feeling after tonight we will have a LOT more to discuss along with the next 2 week's episodes! :0
last edited Больше года
laugh
Of course @HuddyJoy! No need to ask that XD This thread has been all mourning and moaning :P...we need some fresh air so to speak ;)
Больше года bluehue said…
crying
BTW..@Bea, I was only being facetious or poking fun at the promo karaoke scene.
Have you ever done it? My husband has gone to Korea & Japan 3 times recently, (as an invited American artist), anyway, each time he was literally FORCED to go out for karaoke..it's a big pop culture thing. He had fun..got a little drunky on the saki..& singing Bob Dylan's "Like A Rolling Stone,” which is perfect, considering how Dylan slurs his words.

Also..in summary, so far on HOUSE we've had monster truck rally, bowling, poker card game, speed dating, now karaoke night...etc. My newest theory : TPTB will simply run out of these “options” and be forced to show some Huddy. Prediction: In S7 House will finally ask Cuddy out to the state pillow fighting championship..(he mentions in “Known Unknowns”)..dollar beers, wet t-shirts, 2 tickets to paradise. House/Cuddy could really have at it...go at each other..let it all out..pillow feathers flying.

I don't know @hudjoy..new thread? Like House..I don't handle change well. I'm going to stay here all by myself..and keep mourning & moaning..you'll have to drag me away...
last edited Больше года
smile
@BH <<<My newest theory : TPTB will simply run out of these “options” and be forced to show some Huddy>>>

I agree! It definitely seems like they keep having these episodes as a means of procrastination. They are all well and amusing but they have little depth and dont really reveal much about the characters (for ex: the downlow was great. but it was def filler). They are bound to run out of these ideas eventually and get down to the important stuff.

I guess we"ll just have to drag you then BH! lol just kidding XD We dont have to switch threads, I just figured that since this one was filling up so fast you all might want a clean slate. We could always get Bea to do it instead and have her title it with another one of her religious metaphors ;)
kiss
@BH:

I do like the karaoke. I found it so sweet in Broken...when House helped his friend to make his show...one of the first times this year we have seen him open up to help somebody else out...it was a higly significant moment as he come to terms with his "integrity of misanthrope" for the very first time. I just hope the ep won't be ALL about having fun, and that there's will be room for some....you know....Huddyness :P

A writer? Really? WOW! What kind of?

On to @HuddyJoy's project....YOU MUST COME! We can't moan properly elsewhere without you! XD We need your spirit to prevent us all from falling into gloominess ;) Please, do not leave us....

I'll close the thread if that will do it...mind it, it's a threat ;D

@HuddyJoy:

I'd rather you do it. Really....I can't think of another religious metaphor and besides this is my second thread this year...I don't want users to get fed up with me and my moody topics XD I would love to join yours :) Post the link here as sson as you decide how to title it...WE will all join you ;)

Yes @BH sweetie the threating ALL was for you ;) Just kidding, love you all!
last edited Больше года
Больше года playingcold said…
"WE will all join you ;)"
I sure do!!!
heart
I'm sorry..I didn't mean it @HudJoy..of course I will join your thread!!...and keep moaning. I was just being a pill...forgive me.
last edited Больше года
laugh
Oh my! Now what's a pill?? XD
last edited Больше года
laugh
Oh..a "pill." If you are a "pill"...it means you are being a jerk.

How could we be fed up with you @Bea? NEVER. EVER. Really, it is kind of amazing though..we Huddies have piled up the pages this season with these forum discussions. We need all to take a turn..to avoid any one of us..from looking..you know..how can I say...obsessed..neurotic...insane!!!
last edited Больше года
big smile
Yay! I will attempt to start one right before the episode tonight so that it will be all ready for us once the episode is over!

Hahahahaha @BH i have already given up on the whole not seeming neurotic or obsessed thing (my family and friends have been pointing it out to me for years already! XD) But I do like this whole taking a turn thing. Altho i fear im not as good at coming up with titles as you all are! ;)
Thanks, @BH! :P Sorry...I looked it up but the dictionary let me down XD

"my family and friends have been pointing it out to me for years already!"

Neurotic, obsessed and insane....I think they have used exactly the same set of words to describe me more than once XDDD

I'll cath up with your topic tomorrow morning....I hope I'll be able to comment on it by noon...but anyway, noone of you we'll be up till 2 p.m. on Europe side I guess, so....=,( I'll be talking to myself XD

Talk about foolishness @BH....BTW we have been restlessly amazing this year....marvelously, restlessly, amazingly geeky :D
last edited Больше года
kiss
@HudJoy...whadda mean? You are excellent writer!! Have no fear. I know what you mean though, when I started up new forum..I made a list of a few topic titles, posted it..and then I think @pc pointed at one..and so I made that one the new thread title...(so I could blame her if it sucked).
P.S. We will look for it. Only advise..do not include Luddy in the title.
cool
Thanks @BH ;)

@Bea dont worry! I have finals this week so i will be up at strange hours. I may catch you! XD

Ok I solemnly swear no Luddy in the title lol. I'm starting to formulate a title in my head...hmmmm....*goes off to continue brainstorming*
big smile
LOL!
Больше года Delia_Beatrice said…
So... The big mistery of the pics with Nolan in Cuddy's office is solved - it's not real. It's from "Baggage" and the press release says that, while in therapy with Nolan, House recollects a memory about a patient he once had (a woman). It's something like "Three Stories" etc, images from the past mixed with images from the present. A, well, at least there's some Cuddy in it. It will be interesting to finally hear House talking to Nolan about Cuddy and i hope that will make up for the complete lack of any mention of her in "Broken", that i was very pissed about.

Also, i have a question: i don't know when did House treat that patient (the one he tells Nolan about), but what if, WHAT IF the sex scene is a memory??????? Just like he recollects the memories about the patient and Cuddy etc etc, he might recollect a memory of an affair or whatever - and we'd see him having sex with "someone we know" (former patient, Stacy, Lydia...), but just as a memory he talks to Nolan about. I'm just saying - this really sounds like Aussiello, making such a major, major fuss about unreal sex. Sounds familiar? (bitter tone of voice:(

And also, i feel like there's no time left for real sex. He hasn't met anyone, nobody from the past came back in his life and things with Cuddy haven't evolved much. Nothing leaked about a sex scene in "The Choice", we know that "Baggage" shows him in therapy, remembering things and i doubt that anyone will have sex at the scene of the tragedy in "Help me". So "unreal" sex really fits, IMO - not unreal per se, but not actual, present scene, but just a memory.

meh
"This really sounds like Aussiello, making such a major, major fuss about unreal sex"

*faints*
Больше года playingcold said…
mischievous
@BH
"I made a list of a few topic titles, posted it..and then I think @pc pointed at one..and so I made that one the new thread title...(so I could blame her if it sucked)"
I love you too, BH!!! :D :D :D :D :D

@Delia
You are a genius! And I so hope you're right!
Больше года mysuspicionis said…
laugh
@DB " i doubt that anyone will have sex at the scene of the tragedy in "Help me". I don't know why, maybe it was a tiring day at work but I found this hysterical. Kind of like Cuddy's suggestion to Wilson about "in front of House's office" when he asked her out in The Itch. Oh the suspense will be so bad this month!!
okie dokie everyone i went ahead and added a new forum thread! I added it just before the next episode is about to air (15 min woot!) so that we can get speculating as soon as possible. Head on over! :D

p.s. i watch 24 (which is on right after house) so i wont be joining you guys until around 10). see you then! ;)
last edited Больше года
Больше года mysuspicionis said…
sunny
Well, here's hoping for the best and coping for the worst. I will see everyone later after my exile ;) If Cuddy is the woman House is with (someone had the theory that perhaps they would trick us in this manner) and they reveal this in flashbacks of Baggage I will hear everyone screaming even with my computer off! I can't wait for this episode (where at least Cuddy may be mentioned to Nolan) and the potential stitches scene in the finale! Have lots of fun and I'll miss everyone.