Сила девушек K-pop Agree или disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Сила девушек K-pop 1820 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1820

Больше года YushiGirl said…
987."People have been calling me delusional for agreeing what CL said in that interview. Yes, I do believe that Korean idols are more passionate then American singers. The only singers in America that even show passion are Adele, Beyonce’, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson, and only handful more. Korean idols are definitly more passionate then people like LMFAO, Pitbull, Nicki Minaj, and Lil Wayne but if any of them had said American singers or way more passionate then singers in Korea or Japan no one would say a word. Korean idols work and train harder than American singers do. I support what she said and i’m not mad."
 987."People have been calling me delusional for agreeing what CL сказал(-а) in that interview. Yes, I do be
988."I used to be one of those people who was put off by 4Minute because of Hyuna. After Volume Up, I decided to give them a try. At first I figured their music would be all about Hyuna, but I was wrong. In fact, she only gets a few lines in each song, if not just one verse. She gets all the solos because, if she didn’t, she would be pushed to the side and forgotten. I’m still not too fond of her, but I can tolerate her alot more now because I’ve realized that Cube doesn’t favor Hyuna over the others like everyone else thinks."
last edited Больше года
 988."I used to be one of those people who was put off by 4Minute because of Hyuna. After Volume Up, I
989."She’s(CL) not getting more lines because Teddy and YG are biased, she’s getting more lines because she’s the Lead Vocalist and the Main Rapper. Of course she’s going to more lines compared to everyone else because she can do more than everyone else."
 989."She’s(CL) not getting еще lines because Teddy and YG are biased, she’s getting еще lines b
990."Howcome when Hyuna dances sexy she is a slut, but when Minzy does it she’s called ”talented” ?"
 990."Howcome when Хёна dances sexy she is a slut, but when Minzy does it she’s called ”talented
991."The reason she’s(Suzy) popular isn’t just because she’s pretty but because she stars in drama and does CF’s The people that seem to hate her really don’t seem to understand that the more this girl does the more people are going to hear about her. She’s talented and this is something people either don’t see or refuse to see and it’s pissing off. She’s not overrated but she is overexposed and that isn’t her fault"
 991."The reason she’s(Suzy) Популярное isn’t just because she’s pretty but because she stars in dr
992."I honestly don’t see why Sulli is a part of SM. She can’t sing, she can’t preform, and she is a HORRIBLE dancer. She has nothing to do in either SM nor F(x)"
 992."I honestly don’t see why Sulli is a part of SM. She can’t sing, she can’t preform, and sh
993."No matter how much you hate on 2NE1, call them talentless, and say that they are overrated and not really that different or uniqe, it won’t change the fact that they are one of the most sucsessful grilgroups in k-pop. Sorry haters"
 993."No matter how much Ты hate on 2NE1, call them talentless, and say that they are overrated and n
994."I have nothing against IU but I feel like she’s constantly being shoved down my throath."
 994."I have nothing against IU but I feel like she’s constantly being shoved down my throath."
995."I don’t know about any of you, but I have no idea what it’s like to be a kpop artist, let alone how difficult it must be to be a trainee. So if CL believes them to be very passionate, let her. She was not stating it as fact she was stating her opinion. There are much more pressing matter in the world to get riled up about, and this is not one of them. GET.OVER.IT."
 995."I don’t know about any of you, but I have no idea what it’s like to be a K-pop artist, let al
Больше года KippyGirl said…
981. Disagree- the song sounds really cute hihi but i don't think it sounds like a Pokemon
982. Oh god! again this thing? Krystal wasn't rude when she said that her ice-skating teacher isn't a good teacher? and no one talks about it..
983. Agree
984. Disagree- no they don't look-a-like at all!
985. Said by a delusional KPOP fan... lol disagree how can u say Beyonce , Rihanna and Lady Gaga make "shit" music.. especially Beyonce- she is really talented- God!
986. Agree
987. idk what to say i don't compare who is more passionate but it's CL opinion why is she bashed?
988. Disagree- she doesn't sing a little- i mean in Volume Up Jihyun sang just some lines the same thing about Sohyun
989. Disagree- no no this is not a reason, Minzy and Bom sing better than CL - and Minzy is the Lead Vocalist- and why did Bom got the easiest parts? huh? Bom is the MAIN vocalist
990. Why do you compare Hyuna with Minzy? Minzy can dance in other ways too
991. Agree
992. Disagree- she is the lead rapper in f(x)..
993. Agree
994. idk...
995. Agree
996."Although I can’t call myself a Kamilia, I became a supporter of Kara because of BEAST. And I’ve also grown a soft spot for Hara - as jealous as I am of her dating Junhyung, he isn’t the type of person to open up easily. She had something that made him like her, and I respect her for that."
 996."Although I can’t call myself a Kamilia, I became a supporter of Kara because of BEAST. And I
997."I feel like WG have started to become so under-rated,; wonder world is one of my favourite albums and not just in the K-Pop fandom."
 997."I feel like WG have started to become so under-rated,; wonder world is one of my favourite album
998."Looks, talent, and passion are subjective. So saying that Koreans are the most beautiful people in the world, the most talented, and the most passionate like those are facts s comepletely ignorant. Korean groups get a song and they sing it. They learn a dance and they perform it. Yes they are very hardworking but that doesn’t necessarily mean passionate. Most of the idols are in it for the fame. CL has elt the fame go to her head and needs to humble herself. And I think Big Bang has let the fame go to their head too. America has passion. Lady Gaga is probably the most passionate music artist I know. She is constantly writing, and she toured for two years straight. She helps influence a whole gay movement for her gay fanbase. Has Big Bang or 2ne1 done that? I sawy Big Bang and 2ne1 because I think that is what most people will use as proof as passionate artists. Trust me, I love Kpop but saying things like that is ridiculous."
 998."Looks, talent, and passion are subjective. So saying that Koreans are the most beautiful people
999."I cried once I saw her appearing everywhere…Seriously. CF’s, to dramas, to magazine/photoshoots, and of course on stage. Even as the MC/main cast of TV broadcasting shows. I don’t know if it’s jealously or what but I just couldn’t stand to look at her or hear about her anymore. It was like I have had enough of “Bae Suzy”. I don’t understand why I reacted this way, I wasn’t, this fed up when YoonA was in the limelight. I found myself really pathetic but I couldn’t help to continue to cry…"
 999."I cried once I saw her appearing everywhere…Seriously. CF’s, to dramas, to magazine/photosho
1000."When other fandoms attack Blackjacks, those fandoms say that we shouldn’t pay attention to the people who are attacking us because they’re just trolls. But when a troll who pretends to be a Blackjack goes and bashes other fandoms, suddenly the whole Blackjack fandom is at fault and we get called a ‘disgusting fandom’. Why can’t you people follow your own rule? We have trolls too that go and bash other fandoms but they’re just that, TROLLS, not Blackjacks."
1000 Yushi answer: Agree that's stupid it mostly comes from sones and queens. Not all sones
last edited Больше года
 1000."When other fandoms attack Blackjacks, those fandoms say that we shouldn’t pay attention to th
1001."I’m a BlackJack and a VIP but for some reason I can’t stand talking to other BlackJacks, I don’t know why. I love being in the fandom and I love 2NE1 but I just don’t like other BlackJacks, I only talk to VIP or VIP/BlackJacks."
 1001."I’m a BlackJack and a VIP but for some reason I can’t stand talking to other BlackJacks, I
996. Disagree- i like Kara because of what they do not because Hara is dating Junhyung
997. Disagree
998. It's CL's opinion
999. Disagree- i didn't cried- it's not a reason
Happy 1000th confession: 10000000000000000000% agree
1001. Disagree
1002."It kinda sucks how both Nine Muses and ZE:A’s debut songs sucked. I bet if they debut with better songs, they would be so popular right now. All of their songs after their debut sound so freakin’ good and pleasant! Sucks how Korea doesn’t really give second chances."
 1002."It kinda sucks how both Nine Muses and ZE:A’s debut songs sucked. I bet if they debut with be
1003."The hardest thing to explain to YG stans is that being proud and being arrogant assholes are completely different. And you don’t just get “haters” because you’re proud of BB and 2NE1. You get “haters” because you’re fucking douche bags. There’s a difference. "
 1003."The hardest thing to explain to YG stans is that being proud and being arrogant assholes are co
1004."Those who complain about YG stans/VIPs being ‘elitist’ or ‘arrogant’, you’ve been running into too many trolls. Take an ACTUAL trip into the fandom and you’ll see nothing like what the trolls are showing you. VIPs are one of the nicest fandoms. You all have successfully been fooled."
 1004."Those who complain about YG stans/VIPs being ‘elitist’ или ‘arrogant’, you’ve been run
1002. Disagree
1003. Disagree
1004. Agree
1005."I’ve never shipped anyone together before, but these two are just too perfect for each other

s!b: I’m an ultimate Suzy bias and I usually ship her with myself. And I’m a girl"
 1005."I’ve never shipped anyone together before, but these two are just too perfect for each other
1006."2NE1 doesn’t do variety shows because they aren’t comfortable being on them not because YG won’t let them participate. Stop getting upset with YG for not wanting to force them to do things they aren’t comfortable with."
 1006."2NE1 doesn’t do variety shows because they aren’t comfortable being on them not because YG
1007."Though many people say NS Yoon-G is underrated, she’s still my most favorite female solo artist! I hope she will be more famous on here comeback now."
 1007."Though many people say NS Yoon-G is underrated, she’s still my most Избранное female solo arti
1008."I hope Bom leaves 2NE1 and goes solo"
 1008."I hope Bom leaves 2NE1 and goes solo"
1009."I don’t follow idols on twitter because I feel like a burden to them…"
 1009."I don’t follow idols on twitter because I feel like a burden to them…"
1010."I CAN’T STAND CL
I think she’s a tryhard wannabe, her personality (on stage) is fake+ her behaviour makes me angry. i loved her and i was a blackjack but now i don’t like 2ne1 obvs not only because of her, blackjacks made me leave the fandom tbh but now… i realised she’s not that beautiful (bjs are so delusional abt this) she’s not the best singer and rapper in kpop, she’s just a group member like the others. and what she saud abt korean music is more passionate than occidetal.. was really stupid EVERYONE IS PASSIONATE. and i think jpop and american pop is better than korean, but that’s only my opinion. BLACKJACKS REALLY NEED TO STOP BEING THE MOST PRESSED FANDOM EVER"
 1010."I CAN’T STAND CL I think she’s a tryhard wannabe, her personality (on stage) is fake+ her
1011."I love WG Like Money. First of all, I really respect Akon and I used to listen to him when I was really young (even if he has strong sexual themes in his videos). I can’t wait to hear this song on the radio, you have no idea. I like how the song is clean(message-wise) and catchy. However, some idiots have been ruining it for me by commenting things like “Akon is American, ew” or “Love me like cars, wow Kpop is too American and materialistic” Um. Sorry to burst your bubble, but K-pop is a spin-off of American music. What’s wrong with being American? If American music was so bad, why isn’t K-pop taking over the music industry? In Europe, Asia, South America etc… they all still listen predominantly to American music just letting you know. And since when was K-pop pure and clean of materialism? Just shut up, and rate the music on how it sounds not on who sings it."
 1011."I Любовь WG Like Money. First of all, I really respect Эйкон and I used to listen to him when I wa
1012."I hate the fact that every time a K-pop band is going to make American debut, they make the song like an american song! K-pop is popular because it has a different kind of tune, and i think it could be hugh if they just started making songs like they do in there korean albums"
 1012."I hate the fact that every time a K-pop band is going to make American debut, they make the son
1013."Why do they(2ne1) wear this. His designs are horrible. After arguing with people I decided to talk to my fashion teacher about Jerremy Scott, she says his design are not meant to be taken seriously, and that if you look real closely that at times his design are really similar to designs made by Betsey Johnson."
 1013."Why do they(2ne1) wear this. His designs are horrible. After arguing with people I decided to t
1005. Disagree
1006. Disagree- YG artists said YG only lets Seungri go to variety shows
1007. Disagree- she is not my fave solo artist
1008. Well not really- since 2ne1 is CL, Minzy, Dara, Bom not only CL, Minzy, Dara- but considering she deserves more lines as the main vocalist she can make some solo songs but she should not go solo
1009. idk
1010. Disagree- it's her opinion about koreans being more passionate than american and japanese singers plus maybe american pop is better but JPOP?? i doubt it
1011. Agree- how can people say it's a bad song? it's WG's best song and I love it maybe because i'm from Europe (and European music is similar to american music) and if you want KPOP to be known all over the world than let them sing songs more appealing to americans, europeans, Australians etc..
1012. Disagree- already said- want KPOP to be known worldwide? then let them make AMERICAN music
1013. Agree and disagree- sometimes JS's designs are weird but it makes 2NE1 unique..
1014."I was a true hardcore blackjack last summer, but after blackjacks attitude has changed I feel like I don’t like 2NE1 that much anymore! I don’t want to hate 2NE1 :( but blackjack, brag them to the point they make others hate them! I still love 2NE1 thoug, but seriusly some blackjakcs needs to stop! If you find them the best group ever, and the most beautiful girls ever, keep it to your self please. I’m a blackjack also, I know they’re talented, I know they’re pretty, but no need to say that billion time, in every article or something!"
 1014."I was a true hardcore blackjack last summer, but after blackjacks attitude has changed I feel L
1015."I don’t think there’s a need to use english lyrics or change the sound of the music to look similar to American music to make a USA debut, I mean Me and maybe more than 80% of kpoppers like kpop because it’s different! So no need to do that!"
 1015."I don’t think there’s a need to use english lyrics или change the sound of the Музыка to look
1016."I want to see more 2NE1/Super Junior interactions!"
 1016."I want to see еще 2NE1/Super Junior interactions!"
1017."K-pop has changed my life,because since i liked kpop four years ago,people started make fun of me I was bullied for years,it may sound stupid,bu It was so bad,i don’t know why people make fun of me just for liking an asian music?! even when i told my teacher I like asia,she was like “what?! why?!” my friends who likes kpop have been through this also! I don’t know about you guys,if you’ve been through this also,I don’t know if it was that bad to you also,or my country is too racist?! But that never stopped me from loving kpop even I know this bullying will continue,but I don’t care,because this experience made me strong and made me love kpop even more,I hope some people all over the world respect asian music more,yes they’re different,they may look gay or look alike to to some people but give them a chance at least,they are super talented,otherwise don’t bash the artists nor the fans,even ALL my family members bash kpop/korean infront of me. and for thoe who say “why you even listen to them when you don’t understand what they say” 80% of people who listens to american music in my country don’t understand english at all,and maybe some people all over the world also,how do explain that? :) I love kpop,and I never will and I won’t ever hate on kpop group no matter how bad it is,and will never leave the KPOP fandom."
 1017."K-pop has changed my life,because since i liked K-pop four years ago,people started make fun of
1018."I ship T-ara’s Qri and BlockB’s Jaehyo so hard! They seem so similar."
 1018."I ship T-ara’s Qri and BlockB’s Jaehyo so hard! They seem so similar."
1019."I wish there was more YG and SM interaction."
 1019."I wish there was еще YG and SM interaction."
1020."For all those that have an issue with 2NE1 and Big Bang’s music, I hope you realize that having western sound doesn’t make 2NE1 and Big Bang American Music. As long as they are singing in Korean it is still Korean music in order for them to be making American music they have to be singing in English."
 1020."For all those that have an issue with 2NE1 and Big Bang’s music, I hope Ты realize that havi
1021."I seriously cannot wait for SM’s next girl group. But i kind of feel bad for them too because many people will think there here to replace SNSD which will get them a lot of haters."
 1021."I seriously cannot wait for SM’s Далее girl group. But i kind of feel bad for them too because
1022."I friggin want a 2NE1/MISS A collab. That would be epic."
 1022."I friggin want a 2NE1/MISS A collab. That would be epic."
1023."Ok! I admit that Yoona is really pretty but she’s not the most important member of SNSD. She can’t even sing. All She does is standing in the center and get most of the screen time. She’s pretty but other members are also good looking :) She can’t even speak an other language. DON”T GET ME WRONG but “pretty is not everything you liked an artist for”"
 1023."Ok! I admit that Yoona is really pretty but she’s not the most important member of SNSD. She
1024."I know this makes me sound like a horrible fan, but I have officially given up on defending my groups. I’m a Blackjack, VIP, Cassie, B2UTY, and more, and it’s getting tiring defending them all the time. I’ve just learned to ignore those rude comments from antis, because honestly, there’s more fans than antis in this world."
 1024."I know this makes me sound like a horrible fan, but I have officially дана up on defending my
1025."I’m a YG stan. Partially because I’m a fan of all of YG’s artists, but also because I feel that YG Family has a really close relationship with each other, unlike SM. Cube & JYP also seem pretty close, but not as close as YG"
 1025."I’m a YG stan. Partially because I’m a Фан of all of YG’s artists, but also because I fee
1026."I used to feel like all us kpop fans were lame for having no lives and fantasizing about celebrates (including myself). But now I feel that without kpop we would have been lost souls floating around trying to find somewhere to fit in. Don’t get me wrong I was popular in school and I still have a bunch a friends some are kpoppers but, I have been happier after I got into kpop. I feel like I am in a place where I belong."
 1026."I used to feel like all us K-pop Фаны were lame for having no lives and fantasizing about celebr
1027."I was seriously disappointed by tara’s Day by Day live performance. The dance seems terribly off beat and only a few members were singing live. I like the song alot. I don’t love it but like it alot and the music video was awesome. The live performance killed it for me!"
 1027."I was seriously disappointed by tara’s день by день live performance. The dance seems terribly
1028."I don’t like Hyuna. I don’t hate her its just that I don’t like the concept her company throws on her. I don’t even know if she can actually dance. All I see her do is shake her ass and wipe her crotch. ooo you so nasty!"
 1028."I don’t like Hyuna. I don’t hate her its just that I don’t like the concept her company t
1014. Disagree- u just have to know them better they are really nice
1015. Disagree
1016. hmmm... i'm shocked such a random confession lol
1017. Agree
1018. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. disagree
1019. The same person that confessed 1016th confession? LOL yeah i want them to be friends since YG and SM are my fave entertainment companies
1020. Agree
1021. Agree
1022. Agree- it would be great
1023. Disagree she can dance, act she can also sing nice (not amazing but she can)
1024. Agree
1025. Agree
1026. Agree
1027. Disagree- hmm Day by Day is a slow song so the dance can't be amazing
1028. Disagree
1029."I hate when people call SNSD plastic. Of course not everything is naturaly, Tiffany obviously had her nose done and I’m sure Sunny was forced to correct her eyes, but I’m also sure, that most of their beauty is natural, they aren’t more plastic than other girl groups."
 1029."I hate when people call SNSD plastic. Of course not everything is naturaly, Tiffany obviously h
1030."I think of all the groups I don’t want Miss A doing a collab with 2ne1. Maybe because I think Miss A deserves a better band to collab with as F(x), Wonder Girls, SNSD, Sistar, or 4minute."
 1030."I think of all the groups I don’t want Miss A doing a collab with 2ne1. Maybe because I think
1031."It looks like Tara’s EunJung gained a lot of weight in comparison to before. I can’t tell if she is actually fat or not since all the other member are skinny. I don’t find anything wrong with her body its just that the weight gain is extremely apparent and im afraid she will get hate for it"
 1031."It looks like Tara’s EunJung gained a lot of weight in comparison to before. I can’t tell i