Academy/school of study (If you go to one):
Bio:
Anything additional:
last edited on Aug 28, 2014 at 02:05AM

A Certain Scientific Railgun 1555 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1555

Больше года TheAdventGhost said…
Harumi: So he did see through it. *she'd use telekinesis to close the door to block off the exit* You're not going anywhere. I'd like you see your precious Nagato get you out of this!
Больше года ShiverStar said…
"No!!" Kaori said. "I can't let Nagato in this...now this is my problem..." Kaori thought. "I challenge you in a fist fight...If I win...you let me out...if you win I'll do anything you say...but you'll leave Nagato alone...deal?" Kaori said. "Its the only way.." She thought.
Kurone: Kaori...
Harumi: Hm, a fist fight... You'd lose either way, I've become more powerful now so I'm not gonna lose.
Kurone: She's become an esper from the abilities within the level upper program... That means that you created it.
Harumi: Level 5 esper, Kurone. Also known as the Persona of Hope. Your ability would've been a wonderful one to take.
"I still challenge you either way...I'm not letting Nagato go into this problem...I...I..I love him...Besides..this is now my problem!"
Harumi: Hm, then challenge accepted. Just remember, it won't be my fault a level 0 dies today.
last edited Больше года
"Let's start now" Kaori rushes to her and does the first punch.
Harumi: *She grabbed the punch* Worthless, *she went for a punch to Kaori's gut*
"...." Kaori moved back a little bit and kicked Harumis stomach
Harumi: So you love Nagato. Then why kill yourself for him?! If you truly loved him, you'd want nothing more than to be with him.
"I'm protecting him....Im trying to keep him away front this!!" Kaori punched her.
Harumi: Keeping him away, is impossible! He'll always be there to save you! No matter what happens he'll be involved in the scientific struggle, because he's no ordinary level 5. He's not just Red Eyed Flash, he's the Red Eyed Beast of Destruction. When he descends far enough he'll know true darkness!!!
"Shut..up" Kaori punches her again
Harumi: I'll admit, you've done a good job, but the fun has only begun, *she teleported out of the room*
"Damnit...she's gone..." Kaori said.. "You ok Kurone?"
Kurone: Yeah, *she looked outside* Kaori, you may want to see this.
 Kurone: Yeah, *she looked outside* Kaori, Ты may want to see this.
"Huh?" She looked outside. "What. Is. That!?"
Kurone: It has to be.... An AIM Burst.... It's all of the level upper's victims.... This is the AIM field of all the level upper users combined into a physical form!
Nagato: *He busted into the room* Kaori! Kurone! Thank goodness you 2 are alive.
"Nagato!" Kaori hugs him. "I'm glad that you're still alive!" Kaori blushed
Nagato: I'll assume you've already seen that deformation of a form outside.
Kurone: Yeah.
"Yeah..what are we gonna do about that?" Kaori asked.
Nagato: What you 2 are gonna do, you're gonna take shelter. I've got what it takes to take care of that thing.
"Ok...but before you go...I know this is not the time...but..I love you Nagato..." Kaori blushes red.
Nagato: *He put his hand on her head* Don't you worry, I'll be back soon, *he'd leave and head out to confront the beast known as the AIM burst*
"Ok.." Kaori said. "Kurone I really hope I am the first.."
last edited Больше года
Kurone: Don't worry, you will be.
Nagato: *Looking up at the creature* There's one ability I can use, but at the cost of my hand in temporary paralysis. *He began conjuring lightning on his hand, it then turned black*
"How do you know that..?" Kaori asked
Kurone: Don't worry, when the time comes, you'll fully understand.
*Nagato overloaded the beast with his black electricity and it destroyed the beast within seconds, however Nagato's right hand was paralyzed, but it wouldn't be long before it could move again*
"Ok." Kaori said
Kurone: Come on, let's get to Nagato, he's defeated the AIM burst.
*Nagato continued to slowly walk forward*
"Ok" Kaori goes to Nagato. "You ok?"
Nagato: Yeah, my right hand is paralyzed but I'll make it. *he'd see Harumi on the ground* So you're behind this. *A ribcage had developed around him, then an arm emerged from that grabbed Harumi* When I heard you were behind this.... I wanted to kill you. I want to kill you with every fiber of my being!
Kurone: Nagato?
Nagato: You involved my friends in this.... It was you who hurt Kurone that day....
"Nagato.."
Nagato: But more importantly.... You dragged Kaori into this!!! When you drag Kaori into this, then you've signed your death warrant!!!
Kurone: That's the true difference between you and I Kaori.... They mess with me they mess with him... But they mess with you.... They sign warrants of their own death.
"I'm...most important to him.." Kaori thought. She blushed
Kurone: Nagato.... Let's let Anti-Skill take her into custody. I think it'd be better to send her off to prison. Than to kill her.
Nagato: *He looked at Harumi* I swear to you, if you mess with Kaori ever again, it will be your last breath you ever draw.
Kurone: Those eyes, [They truly are of a beast..... I've never seen Nagato this far gone like this...]
(Hey, if it's alright with you, could you join my Shakugan no Shana forum?)
(Sure! Can I have a link?)
"Nagato...do you care for me..that much..?" Kaori asked
Nagato: I'll kill anyone who messes with anyone precious to me. *the arm let her go*
Kurone: You see, he has the same feelings for ya.
link
(I posted a question)
"He...does" Kaori hug Nagato
(Answered)
Nagato: Whaddya say we get out of here.
(I joined)
"Sure" Kaori smiles
Nagato: Hey, before we do anything, let's check up on the level upper victims. I had someone I know activate a cure. So they should be awake.
"Ok" Kaori said
Nagato: *They went to the place where the victims were, he'd go see a particular one, alongside her was another girl crying tears of joy* [So she is awake] Uiharu, Saten.
Uiharu: Nagato...
 Nagato: *They went to the place where the victims were, he'd go see a particular one, alongside her w
Kaori peeked and stayed quiet
Nagato: Yo,
Uiharu: It was you who helped wake Saten.... And the others....
Nagato: Heh, it wasn't just me. Kaori, helped me as well.
"Yeah.." Kaori said
Uiharu: Thank you very much, I'm so glad you 2 did this.
"Your welcome" Kaori smiles
Saten: Hey, listen, why don't we hang out, since I am getting out of here today. I'll call Misaka and Shirai.
Uiharu: Sounds alright,
Kaori still stayed quiet waiting for a time to talk