Артур и Гвэн Arthur/Gwen Фаны Форум ♥

VampyreFey posted on Jan 22, 2011 at 08:40PM
Hello dear Arwen fans! Welcome to the Arthur and Gwen fans forum where you can put in your input of our couple [or join into one of the other topic that is being discussed at the moment]. Everyone is welcome, so just jump right in! :)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
The A/G Girls:

Joppa ♥
Jazzie ♥
Issie ♥
Stacey ♥
Zoe ♥
Naima ♥
Rose ♥
Melly ♥

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
 Hello dear Arwen fans! Welcome to the Arthur and Gwen Фаны Форум where Ты can put in your input of o
last edited on May 09, 2013 at 08:47PM

Артур и Гвэн 4894 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2551-2600 of 4894

Больше года daenerys said…
I'm still refusing to accept this alleged October start date. With the BFI screening on Sept 15 can't we expect the start of the season shortly thereafter? Say the 24th? Please say it is so. I live in hope.
Больше года MISAforever said…
heart
Melly I adore it too!!! I can't get that image off my head *_*
Daenerys, I hope so too!! I'll keep my fingers crossed..
Больше года EPaws said…
kiss
So what are we all sending Angel Coulby for her birthday on August 30th? Inquiring minds want to know, don't ya know? Possibly a signed list of fans. Some kind of creative artwork, created by one of you talented ladies and we will all add our signatures to it? Do let me know. We missed his birthday. We don't need to miss hers.
last edited Больше года
Isn't his birthday in October?
Больше года HumbleQueen said…
smile
Good job, Stacey. Trying to get an address now. I wrote Shine but if anyone has any idea where we could get in touch with her, please let us know. I definitely would love to do something special for her.
Больше года EPaws said…
kiss
Good point, Zoe. We didnt miss it.
Oh good.

Love your ideas. Another idea is fanart of Gwen & Angel with a list of why each of them are awesome. We could each send in one line of why we love Gwen and/or Angel. Or is that too passe?
Больше года chngeyuratitude said…
Hey Guys
Angel’s Fan Address:

Angel Coulby
Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
Haymarket House
5th Floor
28-29 Haymarket
London SW1Y 4SP
UK

Adoring Angel Coulby web site have a "how to" for sending mail

link

This may help
Больше года RosalynCabenson said…
oh this is a great idea!
maybe I can send her my present...but actually I wanted to give it to her personally...
Больше года EPaws said…
kiss
Zoe! Brilliant. Jen - Fabu as always! Rosalyn - Wonderful! I have an idea. Need to see if one individual in particular has time to do something that maybe we can all sign off on, if that is cool and we can add something wonderful to it almost like a legend. Pretty much what Zoe said.
Больше года EPaws said…
kiss
Okay, I have made the request for artwork, pending everyone's approval. I was hoping for something electronic that all could be signed off on with a special message then printed off and sent to her. Much faster that way. Thoughts welcome. Will let you know what becomes of the request in the next few days.
Stacey, that sounds good. who makes the artwork?
Больше года nsk said…
will someone go to pierrefonds in september ? i dont think ill sadly , imm probably be in Egypt XD
Больше года Melisey said…
heart
Aww you guys are planning a birthday present for Angel. How sweet. Imagine both her and Bradley having birthdays in October. That is one of my favorite months.
Oh that is too bad you are not going to Pierrefonds, Naima. But hey, Egypt that sounds amazing. I want to go to Egypt as well. It is one of my must see countries.
Больше года EPaws said…
kiss
Rose that is a special surprise as to who makes the piece. You will love it. Naima, nooo noooooooo say it ain't so, but Egypt is fantastic. Where are you going Cairo? Where?
smile
Oh I just saw your ideas. Love them!!!
oh that's exciting, Stacey!

I can't go in September, my vacation ends next week :(((

lol Melly I have Birthday in October, too. guess which day ;)
Ok everyone, we have just come up with a terrific idea! Stacey is now in the process of making a Tumblr especially for Angel's birthday. Here is what we want each of us to do: We want you to pick a visual moment of Arwen, one that left you breathless and send an image of that to Stacey. You will also send the words you felt when you saw that moment and how it has resonated with you. Stacey will put it up at the club and also at the Tumblr for Angel's birthday.

We're still working this out in our minds but want you to have the heads up because you should be getting your images together now as her birthday is in ten days. I'll be sending out messages to as many as I can think of before the day is done.

Contact us with any questions. More details are coming!!

Stacey's email: pibroch@bell.net
last edited Больше года
Hmm Rose I am guessing either it is the same day as Angel or Bradley or Halloween? :D
Nanna, that sounds amazing, count me in. :)
Больше года EPaws said…
kiss
This will be awesome. We are a fantastic group of people and so positive and intelligent and appreciative of her work and yes, Bradley's. Share the love.
kiss
This will be amazing!

Good, guess Melly, it's Halloween ;)

omg, I leave home tomorrow for 6 weeks, but I'M MOVING OUT!
sorry I'm a bit tired and excited.

night, sweeties <3<3
Rose just asked in a pm and to clarify, I thought I'd say that you don't need to make something new. It's alright if it's some image you already have or can upload that represents an Arwen moment.. Can be fanart or not. Most important will be what you say about how you feel about it. That will touch her the most.

We didn't want to put the pressure of making up something like during the 500 fans celebration. (Unless you can make it this weekend.) We need to have your images early as possible in the week.

Any more questions, write me!!
last edited Больше года
Больше года nsk said…
@stacey ,im going to see my brother and my nephews near Cairo :p

ill make a graphic for our Angel :)
kiss
Brilliant idea count me in
Больше года BradAngeleyes said…
Hey Rose, you have the same birthday as me! LOL! Scorpios are lovely people :D

I'm loving this idea, must get my thinking cap on and put some words together.
Больше года EPaws said…
laugh
You rock, Naima! Don't forget your impassioned words. You are a rudder for this happy little club. Oooooooooh very cool. I understand that you might be torn though cause you are one of our best reporters EVER for Merlin.
smile
Naima, I'm kinda sad you're not going [not kinda, I am sad] but have fun there!!! I always imagine Egypt like a desert with pyramids.. LoL..
Больше года JazzLeitchSmith said…
wink
Iv been egypt, its brill:D Have a good time Naima!
Count me in too;D
big smile
I so want to see the pyramids. Sounds amazing. Gosh, I have had to much time on my hands these days. :D BTW when in september will the filming in Pierrefonds be? I need more pictures.
Больше года nsk said…
will be 5th to 12th october melly :)
ah jazz ! where did u go in Egypt ? did u visit alexandria ? i keep telling my brother to visit it but he doesnt want to UGH

lol joppa! <3
AAAghh I need more pictures aswell!!! ASAP! I'm going crazy!
smile
Hey Naima going to Egypt wow, hope you have fun there hon, but will miss your reports, but enjoy your time there.
Больше года nsk said…
thanks u jenny !

I KNOW JOPPA I NEED SPOILERS OMG , there is some spoilers from facebook going around but i dont believe any spoilers unless its from me being a crazy detective or from the actors/producers OBVIOUSLY

so apparently the arthur/gwen/lancelot love triangle will be a MAJOR plotline for S4 ,
i thought that lancelot wasnt a regular...weird
Больше года JazzLeitchSmith said…
smile
Naima, i forgot:L its been 2 years since i went. I know its near cairo, but completely forgot:L
But have a great time there, it is amazing:P
I need spoilers, im basically dying here-___-
i really dont want it to be out in october, but i guess it is:/
Hahaha I have hard time believing others too. You were mine confident source. :))

That is weird, I was sure he wasn't not regular.. But there are some comments about the triangle. Everyone's saying it's gonna be like a big deal.. :S
Больше года Bonne-Bell said…
I thought Santiago was only gonna be in two episodes. I don't think my heart can take Arthur feeling hurt and betrayed for an entire season. I hope arwen comes out alright in the end.
Больше года nsk said…
ik , he was supposed to be in only two episodes ! it was confirmed by the prod so WTF happened ?
but u know , when the writors says "major plot" , it probably mean two episodes and thats all XD
Hey, I could finally mange to go online!!
working on my cap and words tonight!
have to go and put my things in my new room ;)
My heart can't take Arthur being hurt an entire season either. I bet my heart will break seeing him hurt in just one scene. But I do want two episodes of angst. As long as I am 100% sure that it is not Gwen being herself that hurts him. I do not under any circumstance want that. But I am looking forward to this enchantment angst. But I want a huge payoff for Arthur after.

Rose, you must be so excited. I hope you got a great room. :)
Yeah, I want a huge payoff for him too. Like a love confession from Gwen and maybe some sexy times between them.
smile
I whole heartedly agree with that. :)
aww I'm so excited for the triangle plot! arwen gets major plotline yay!

oh Melly, I think we'll get some angst, I'm sure ;)
and I agree completely with you too, Bonne-Bell ^^

my room is small but I hope I can share a flat with someone soon.

night!
last edited Больше года
Больше года missshirley145 said…
smile
Naima, I hope you have a fab time in Egypt, I find Ancient Egyptian history fascinating. I think it would be cool if someone did a drama series about the Pharoahs and what not.

I guess now that Lancelot is a Knight of Camelot the love triangle is more prominent. We did have Katie mention Gwen/Lancelot as the other romance of the show.

I am very anxious about the spoiler at the Comic Con which said that Lancelot will meet the Dragon...I'm worried that he will say "Stay away from Gwen, it will bring Camelot's downfall" etc.

On the other hand, I do like a bit of angst to stir things up a bit. Melly and Bonne-Bell, yes I too look forward to Gwen reassuring Arthur of her love for him <3
That dragon has better not talk about Gwen and Lancelot bringing Camelot's downfall. I would love it if he told Lancelot to move on because Gwen belongs with Arthur. That would make me so happy.
heart
Melly, are you reading my mind and then writing it here? xxoo You want exactly what i want.!
Rose, have a gr8 time and enjoy!! :***
kiss
lol Joppa, she does that with me almost everytime =))
and thanks, I really enjoy it here. I was at the beach today!
AA beach.. So that's what you're doing there!! LoL!!
heart
LOL Joppa and Rose I think you girls are reading my mind. :)
Bonne-Bell the dragon should definitely say that Gwen belongs to Arthur. I think it would be great if Arthur gave Lancelot a fair warning too.
Rose I am happy to hear that you are enjoying yourself. Hope you had fun at the beach.
kiss
lol Hope you have a nice day, sweeties1
Mels, yeah it was nice but too short because it got cold soon. but today was a nice warm day.
I just realized that I live by the sea now =)
LoL that's great. Love living by the sea!! It's awesomeeee!!
I'm reading a book now. The legend of King Arthur. I laugh at it. It is soooo different!! I mean, Gwaine is Arthur's nephew LoooL