Кости Fangirls The crazy and totally addicted Кости girls или guys.

BonesMad3 posted on Feb 07, 2009 at 06:11PM
This is a forum for all the people addicted bones, but at the same time want to chat to others, most people here talk about bones, their lives and other things, so dont be afraid to post non-bones things. We all try and keep this forum friendly, so please do as well.

The people who regularly post are: (real name, fanpop name)
Angi - Angii17
Shannon - BonesAdict95
Sophie - Criminalminds15
Cornelia - Lucretia
Rosie - BonesMad3
Collette - Celina79
Natascha - Natulle
Adri - Ajhalecullen
Other people who post will also have their names on here.

There are some rules or guidelines:
1.Be friendly, respectful and treat others how you would like to be treated.
2.This is a primarily bones forum, this was how it was founded and so expect bones chat, especially when there has been a new episode.
3.However other chat is encouraged, including other tv shows, but please dont fill up pages raving about another show - take it to their forum.

A special note - this forum was created on the 7th feb 2009, there were quite a few people on this forum, but of all the people that started on here, myself included, Cornelia/Lucretia has been the ONLY person who has CONSISTANTLY posted, I believe that deserves some recognition - so well done Cornelia.
last edited on Apr 10, 2010 at 02:17PM

Кости Fangirls 2833 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2833

Больше года Cladra said…
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­II !
Больше года vann said…
laugh
WE HAVE OUR OWN SPOT!!!!!!
YEAH
WE WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!! *evils laughs*
Больше года BonesMad3 said…
cake
Hey cladra, our new OFFICAL QUEEN of this club, i would present you with a crown, but alas they dont exist, so here ahve a cake to wear on top on your head.
I agree vann, this is for teh totally crazies of the bones forum. :)
Больше года Phenny said…
big smile
GAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! OUR OWN SPOOOOT!!! WE ROOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года Cladra said…
WE CAN RULE THE WORLD - AND MAKE EVERYONE WATCH BONES ! *mowhwhwhwhaaaaaaa*
Of course, welcome Vann and Phenny. i think we should nominate PHENNY as our second in command, outr prime minsiter if you say, as she is definately the second most crazy person :)
who agrees?
I believe that anyone who writes on this forum should be 100% totally addicted to bones!
Больше года Phenny said…
blush
Oh my... I'm blushing like a tomatoe!
Больше года Cladra said…
prime minsiter if you say, as she is definately the second most crazy person :)
who agrees? -> YES ! IF I'M THE QUEEN - SHE'S THE PRINCESS !

I believe that anyone who writes on this forum should be 100% totally addicted to bones! -> hahaha, I AGREE !
Больше года vann said…
smile
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
Well you deserve it *hugs phenny REALLY tight until she goes blue through lack of air* :D
Больше года Phenny said…
laugh
HAHA!!! Princess PHENNY!!! LOOL! Hey, that sounds cool! Are you gonna pull a "QUEEN ELIZABETH" on me??? Cause I might want to become a queen some day... Soooome day... Not now :D
phenny, do your prefer the title princess of The crazy and totally addicted bones girls club or prime minster, or your own title. (though if i was you, i'd go with princess as we havent actually discussed what going against you QUEEN will get you, i'm thinking a few lost toes... :P)
Больше года vann said…
smile
well, lovely ladies, i have to go...bye
*hugs tight*
Больше года Phenny said…
big smile
BonesMad3 said: Well you deserve it *hugs phenny REALLY tight until she goes blue through lack of air* :D

AAAAAAH!!! tighty-huggy!!!!! *hugs everyone REALLY REALLY tight until they are out of oxygen*
Больше года Cladra said…
Phenny said:
HAHA!!! Princess PHENNY!!! LOOL! Hey, that sounds cool! Are you gonna pull a "QUEEN ELIZABETH" on me??? Cause I might want to become a queen some day... Soooome day... Not now :D -> We'll see, we'll see ..
big smile
Bye vann, see you soon *hugs back even tighter*
Больше года Cladra said…
heart
Byee Vann ! We'll miss you *hugs*
Больше года Phenny said…
big smile
BYE VANN!!! Adios amiga!!!!

Hm...well, I like the title princess or duchess.... THE DUCHESS OF THE SPOT!!!! I like that!
Больше года suu said…
Our own spot! *feels proud* :D
Больше года Phenny said…
heart
Cladra said: Byee Vann ! We'll miss you *hugs*

Yeah, we miss you already!
Ok everyone, what should teh rules be for this forum? i believe:
1.The QUEEN cladra is the highest in order of command as she is truely the craziest.
2.the Princess Phenny is the second in order of command as she is the next craziest.
3.The QUEEN has the power to decide the subject of chat i she so chooses and if the QUEEN is away, say on holiday or soemthing, then Princess Phenny shall become ruler of this forum until the QUEEN returns.

What does everyone else think? namely the QUEEN and Princess Phenny?
Больше года Cladra said…
: DDDDDDDD THE DUCHESS OF THE SPOT!!!! I like that! -> hahahaha !
cool
*Name changes to DUCHESS where applies*
Больше года Cladra said…
I LOVE THE RULES < 3 !
Больше года Phenny said…
big smile
I AM THE DUCHESS!!!! *smiles with a smile brighter than the sun!!!*
Больше года Phenny said…
big smile
HOMG I LOVE THE RULES!!!! *sings: Cladra and Phenny siting on the throne, wearing crowns and smiling happily*
Больше года Cladra said…
heart
HAHAHAHAHAHAH !
Больше года kalik said…
OMAI XDDD PIKABOO I'M HERE TOO 8U I hope you didn't forget about me, I'm kind of busy with college! D:
Больше года suu said…
Phenny said:
HOMG I LOVE THE RULES!!!! *sings: Cladra and Phenny siting on the throne, wearing crowns and smiling happily* --> LOL
Больше года Cladra said…
KALIK ! WE COULD NEVER FORGET YOU !
Hey kalik, i'll add you in a minute. when i chnage teh rules.
What does the QUEEN and DUCHESS belive the shoudl be about spoilers? and what is and isnt allowed to be posted here? personally i think it should be an all round forum chat, what do you two think?
ahh suu your here *hugs tight* and Kalik *hugs tight as well*
Больше года suu said…
I'll be right back. Have to do some things.. See y'all later! *HUGS*
Больше года Cladra said…
I think that spoilers are allowed - I couldn't live without them, and I think almost every one of you agree, right? (if you don't - queen will be MAAAAAAAD !)
; D

Chat room, yes . We could make the a list of the forum members to the forum discription. And everyone are welcome here (except for meeeeeean not-bones-fans) !
bye suu *hugs back*
Больше года Cladra said…
Okay, suu, see you later ! *hugs back*
big smile
i agree with the QUEEN and also hugging should be encouraged, what do you think?
Больше года Phenny said…
big smile
Yes! I think here we should talk about everything that comes in our minds, not only Bones-related! All around forum chat or spot is FINE for me!!! *turns her side to the left, to ask the QUEEn, the crown sits not upright, it's to big for THE DUCHESS' small head*

What do you think MY QUEEN???
Больше года Cladra said…
I AGREE ! (if you have ever watched the 'The Friends Whatever -forum' (aka TFW), You can see that we talk about EVERYTHING !
Больше года Cladra said…
Brb 1 hour -> Watching tv :)
Больше года Phenny said…
big smile
YEAH!!! HUGGIN HUGGIN HUGGGIN!!!! HOMG ! FOOOD IS HERE!!!! hottie boy!!! be right back!
Bye QUEEn *does a curtsey and then at the last minute hugs the QUEEN then looks away sheepish* :P
Ohhh go get him DUCHESS phenny, *cheers for her DUCHESS*
also i think that the good aspects of teh bones forum should be created here. I suggest 'name the episode' 'character elimination (but i believe they shoudl have lower numbers, 100 is way too high! or we could do a eliminate the assisants) and hwat about a the lastest episode and we can talk about that and people who havent seen it wont accidently read someting. what does the QUEEN and DUCHESS of this club think?
Больше года Phenny said…
big smile
Oh my GOOOOD!!! HE IS YUMMIE!!!!!

Oh, we should bring here the Character Role Play Game! GAAAH, I'm Booth there!!!
Больше года Phenny said…
big smile
GOT HIS NUMBER!!!! AM I CRAZY OR NOT??? LOOK A THAT!!

link
ok. it shall be done
Больше года suu said…
Back!