Дебаты Stripping: right или wrong?

marissa posted on Sep 22, 2007 at 09:40PM
Is stripping something moral and indecent that makes you a horrible person, or is it an honest way to make a living?

in my opinion, if its the only way you can support yourself and your family, and you're trying to find another job, thats one thing. everyone's gotta eat, right?

but if you CAN get another job, you just like the money......not really sur eif id go so far as to say its wrong (its your body, right?) ....but i definatly dont think its right.

Дебаты 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Cinders said…
Good question.

To be honest, exotic dancers are simply... that. They're dancers. With less clothes. Is their dancing suggestive? Evocative? Yes. Are they symbols of lust? Well, yes. Does any actual sex happen? No.

All in all, I understand your view completely, marissa, but personally I don't see anything wrong with it period. It doesn't speak to the kind of person you are, and it is definitely a proven confidence builder, not to mention it keeps you in shape.

So to me, I don't see it as wrong... at all... Then again, I don't really consider sex to be something "wrong" like some other people might. So that's just my opinion, but I can see why people may disapprove of the profession in general.