Дебаты A challenge for those who dislike Socrates

Cinders posted on Sep 23, 2007 at 02:15AM
I know someone rated my link as a one, and I don't generally have a problem with that, if you give me an argument or a reason why, but please, humor me:

What didn't you like about it?

I hate to be a nag, and I know I'm VERY annoying and probably come off as arrogant or condescending in this spot and I'm sorry if you hate me for that, but I'm curious. I want to know why you didn't like it. That's all. Because I love Euthyphro. Was it my argument you had a problem with?

I'm sorry again for making a big deal out of this...
last edited on Sep 23, 2007 at 04:25AM

Дебаты 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года MajorDork74 said…
Actually, I have a lot. . . .A LOT of respect for Socrates' knowledge, or whatever he left behind.
He respected all avenues of life: political stances (of that which existed back then), religious forums, life in general. . . . .he was one of the cooler philosophers!
Больше года mohanraokotari said…
i didnt like him being failed in his personal life,he never satisfied his wife's querries. having so many fallower he selected to end life.
Больше года Cinders said…
Socrates didn't kill himself, he was executed for "corrupting the youth of Athens" via hemlock.

But if you don't like him I can't begrudge you that.

This was just a quest to see why someone rated my article badly. I was confused. Was there a flaw in my argument?