Дебаты ONE еще DEBATER NEEDED FOR GREAT Дебаты

Cinders posted on Dec 11, 2007 at 04:20AM
Judges
kateliness2
greekthegeek
blisslikethis

(apparantly none of our judges believe in uppercase letters ;o) )

Debater(s)
nuimdave
(THIS COULD BE YOU!)

PLEASE NOTE: The winner of the Great Debate gets a specially made banner with their name on it and bragging rights. COME ON folks, don't you wanna have bragging rights that you won the first EVER Great Debate?
last edited on Dec 13, 2007 at 08:51AM

Дебаты 13 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года blisslikethis said…
i could conceivably judge if you still need people.
Больше года Cinders said…
Score! Now we just need one debator! (Greekthegeek and Kateliness already volunteered to judge as well)
PEOPLE PLEASE!
is there really only one debator so far? WEAKSAUCE people! let's give our Cinders a little more support for all her valiant efforts to stimulate such wonderful debate.

and you're right Cinders, i don't believe in capital letters except where absolutely necessary. i don't know why, i just don't like them haha.
last edited Больше года
Больше года dazl said…
I'll do it Cinders! Whats the topic? Is it cookie related?
Euthanasia.

YES!

We can get started. ON TO THE OTHER THREAD!
Больше года meeee said…
Can I be a judge on the next one?Please
Sure, meeee, I'll put you on the roster! :o)
Больше года ThinkPink20 said…
Sorry, I commented in the wrong thread. I'll judge for something that isn't abortion (I've got my mind made up on that).
judging the debate isn't about whether or not a particular team has convinced you personally to see their side of things, it's simply about who had the better argument.
Okay, I can do that. I just don't want to judge abortion or anything, because I feel I'd be biased.
That's understandable. I'll put you on the roster along with meeee to judge the next debate.
Thanks Cinders!