Драконы fight back,RP

greekgirlA posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 03:26PM
in deserts,in sea,in treacherous land,the dragons live,and you are one. you must decide if you die or live. the humans take over the wold and hunt you.fight back.

name:
size:
power:
area you live:

start!
last edited on Oct 25, 2011 at 11:36PM

Драконы 855 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 855

Больше года dragonsmemory said…
Draco nodded once. In a private place of communication between them, he said, <Vortexsa was my strongest student. She had a gift for loving. She saw the good in even the most evil of beings. We all took her death very hard.>
Больше года princessofmagic said…
I glanced at Mini, then closed my eyes. When I opened my heart and searched it, I found my self flying in a cblue sky dotted with clouds. I smiled ear to ear. Then e clouds began to get darker. I tried, but I couldn't slow down. Suddenly, thunder crashed to my left and in the same instant lightning flashed to my right. Fear filled me. A dragon laughed evily somewhere of to the distance. Suddenly, I was surrounded by those little dark creatures that were only a little bigger than humans. I roared and flamed, but to no avail. They kept coming. Suddenly a voice, my mothers, spoke in my mind. <Use your wings, Nimi. Your wings. The winds will alwase aid you.>. I noticed the creatures were ignoring my wings, but getting close. I flapped downward hard, angeling upwards, and broke free of the creatures. I flew into a cloud, and when I came up on top of it, the sky was a bright blue and the clouds were white again.
I retreated deep within myself. My mind was the last sanctuary I had. ((Eragon reference)) Init, I could relive my happiest memories.
Больше года dargox said…
I look to draco saying. <i never knew that, well i'm now going to do what ever it takes to make the dark dargons pay> I took a deep breath and let out huge inferno size flame then mix some small twister into it.
Draco beamed. <Your path is that of the Lost One.>
Больше года dargox said…
I look to draco again. "what u do mean by the lost one? Draco"
I heard Subnova flame in the distance. I payed it no mind. We couldn't be under attack. I simply flew. Soon, I mentally felt Mini join me. We flew for a while before our brothers joined us. They had grown to there full hight. Then our mother joined us. She smiled at me and Mini, then I was back in the cave.
Больше года dargox said…
I was flying around the training cave hard at work useing new found powers, first I my darkness powers to blind into background and then I shot off lighting from my body.
I jumped as a flash of lightning flashed across my vision. We were under attack! I jumped to my feet, looking for the nearest dark dragon, but I didn't see anyone. Then Subnova came out of no we're, and another bolt of lightning shot of her body. Confused, I lowered myself back down.
Больше года dargox said…
I land and look to nimi saying. "sorry about that nimi I'm just try power cobos, I can stop if u want."
last edited Больше года
"No, that's okay, I was just a little freaked out."
Больше года dargox said…
"well i'm stoping any way cause i'm geting hungery" my stomic growls, I scratch head and smile.
I smile back, but I still hadn't learned my true power.
Draco remained silent. The Lost One, his Match, had been missing for so many centuries. He had nearly forgotten her.
Больше года dargox said…
"well I'll lets u three train some more but i'm going to have freash cow for dinner" I said, then I took off threw a hole in the cave cealing and to the nears farm.
My stomach growled. I was loathe to leave Nlaa, yet he could not feed. I noticed his outline. In the past few hours, his outline had become blurred. He also had no shadow. I realized, as I launched myself from the cave, that he did not have much longer.
Больше года dargox said…
Flying hight in the sky looking the right prey to eat. <ok which one should I eat, any mini miney po catch a dragon by the toe, aw that one!!> I shwoop strate down in nose dive.
Earth turned to his brother. "You should have forgotten her. It was not your mistake to be made."
"That may be so, but she was my Match," Draco replied. Light then approached.
"Whether we find her or not is not important. We must fight our battle and restore the Balance."
Больше года dargox said…
I had my sites on a real good looking cow, which I was about to snatch it from an steep nose dive when an male dragon knock me out of the sky. "ahhh!! What the!? Who r u?"

((the male dragon)) lands saying. "i'm darkco and i'm going to make u pay for done to my clan DARK DRAGON!!!"

((subnova)) on ground. "please wait i'm not a dark dragon any more!!"
last edited Больше года
I heard a loud roar, which sounded like 'Dark dragon!' but I could barley make out the words, so I flew out of the cave to investigate.
Больше года dargox said…
((darkco)) "BULL! Dark dargons can never change sides" he swings tail, then breaths fire at subnova.

((subnova)) blocks with her wings then take off up into the sky saying. "u have listen to me not a dark dragon NO more AND if I did any to u while I was a dark dragon THEN I'M SORRY!!!"

((darkco)) take off after subnova. "LIES, ALL OF WHAT U SAY R LIES, NOW TURN AND FIGHT ME!!!!"
I heard Subnova's silent plea for life. Automatically, my mind branched out. I contacted the entire army. In that instant, I was able to place my full mental power in front of the enemy. I forced the dark dragon to my will.
Больше года dargox said…
((darkco)) gets slam by arm dragons. "HEY WHY R U ATTACKING ME I'M NOT THE DARK DRAGON, SHE IS!!" He points to subnova.

((subnova)) "listen darkco i'm on good side I don't work for dark dragons any more and i'll never go BACK to them!!"

((darkco)) look to all other dragon saying "PLEASE DON'T TELL ALL OF U BELIVE HER!?"
While the army worked on physical restraints, I enveloped hismind with my own. He could not contact any of his kind in any way. He was trapped.
Больше года dargox said…
((um..dude darkco is not a dark dragon, he's just mad because he remebers subnova attack his clan when she was still a dark dragon slave.))
((I wasn't too clear, and neither is Twera. I was writing what she knew, what she saw. There is a huge difference. Also, it's a good writing technique I use all the time.))
Больше года dargox said…
(oh ok)

((darkco)) <in twera's mind: I look to twera saying, "HEY TWERA WHAT'S THE BIG IDEAL!!! Do u know I was after a dark dragon?">
last edited Больше года
<Who are you? Why are you here? You are on our land.> I ignored the other dragon. His fury fueled me. Thhe dragon could be lying. After all, there was no reason to tell the truth.
Больше года dargox said…
<hu? U don't who i'm do u? Well i'm darkco and i'm one of fire's student and i'm after subnova the destoryer she the dark dragon that attacked my clan three years ago.>
<Very well. We'll see if you are telling the truth. Subnova is part of the Alliance. If you kill her, you are allying yourself with the dark dragons.> I pull out just enough to call Fire in. The huge red-orange dragon linked up as well.
Больше года dargox said…
I bowed when I saw fire. <*gulp* master fire wh-what r u doing h-here?>
last edited Больше года
<I am here to fight. The Balance must be restored. All must choose a side. Where do you stand?> Fire's voice had the crackling sound of a massive bonfire.
Больше года dargox said…
<I stand with u, I just didn't know that subnova also stands with us, so when I saw her flying around on my return from the battle fornt, I though she was spying on u great ones and I guess my anger took hold me but i'm sorry master fire.>
I pulled out, letting master and student have their moment. <She also stands with us. There are many preparations yet to be made. We must all prove ourselves in these next hours. When the Red Orb is high in the sky, we must fight. We must give all of ourselves, else the Dark ones, the Shadows, will overcome us.>
Больше года dargox said…
<yes I master I understand, so may I be let go to say sorry to subnova for mistake?>
<Very well. Contain yourself next time. Save your fights for the Shadows.> With that, Draco released the newcomer. Satisfied, I headed out into the forest to hunt.
Seeing the matter under controll, I walked back into the training cave. Mini still had her eyes closed, and was swaying on her feet. I didn't disturb her; instead, I walked back out into the main cave and layer down, in hopes of sleep, still peeved slightly that I didn't find my true power.
last edited Больше года
Within half an hour, I had managed to bring down a fine buck. It wouldn't be prudent to keep my kill all to myself. Therefore, I made my (clumsy) way back to the cave. I dropped the carcass in front of Nimi. <Hungry? There's enough here for two.>
Больше года dargox said…
((subnova)) has I stand there wait for darkco to attack but to my surprize he bow and apoloize.

((darkco)) I bow to subnova saying. "i'm sorry subnova for my mistake of attacking u but really thought u were syping for the dark dragons."

((subnova)) "it's ok just don't attack some one befor talking to them first." I reply.
I jumped as Twera dropped a buck in front of me. I grinned at her. "Thanks Twera.". And took a bite.
"No problem." I dropped to the cave floor. "Nlaa's gone. He vanished this morning. I was hoping he'd stay." I ripped into the meat, savoring the taste of it. The wet blood felt god on my throat.
Больше года dargox said…
((subnova)) after talking to darkco for awhile, he flew off to meet with the great ones. So i went on with my hunt.
I ate in silence, not wanting to think or talk about Nlaa.
Больше года Zero_Delta said…
((I'm not dead yet.)) -_-<Humans: Filthy, smelly, ugly, awkward, lazy, and, oh yeah, BORING! Seriously, do you do much of anything?> *I poke at the human's subconscious, watching the strange thoughts my probes create.*
<Thunder? I'm sorry I forgot about you. It's just…Nlaa came back from death and now he's gone. My True Love…gone.>
<I understand. And I'm sorry, but I'm just no good with other's feelings.>
<That is true, considering you left us all those years ago. I just wish I had found Clat. How long has it been?>
((Since when? Since Thunder left the family or since we lost Clat?))
((Lost Clat. Seein Nlaa made her miss Clat. She's been trying to hide it from the others))
Больше года dargox said…
((darkco)) I walk in the great meeting cave and bow my head saying. "hello great ones, I have return with a massage from the norther army commander, he saids that his dragons can hold back the dark army for ten more days but after at he must fall back, unless u able to send backup for him?"