Доктор Хаус PIMP-A-SPOT! The Ultimate Spot Promotion!

misanthrope86 posted on May 04, 2010 at 05:50AM
Welcome to the PIMP-A-SPOT forum!

You may well ask "misanthrope86, what is PIMP-A-SPOT, and why do I care?" Well, friend, PIMP-A-SPOT is an opportunity for you to promote a House-related spot to you fellow House MD fans! This is a chance for you to tell us what you love about certain spots and why we should join them.

What do you need to do?

1) Choose up to 3 HOUSE MD RELATED FANPOP SPOTS that you want to promote. They can be small spots, large spots, shipping spots, character spots, actor spots, even this spot, as long as it is a spot that related to 'House MD'. Again, you can choose to promote 1, 2 or 3 spots, but NO MORE than 3!

2) Make a poster promoting the spot/spots that you have chosen. The poster should be 600 (width) X 1000 (length). You can do anything you like with the poster, as long as it promotes one Fanpop club that relates to 'House MD'

Rules?

- NO BASHING. So you can't choose a spot to anti-promote.

- One poster per spot per person. Like I said, you can choose to promote up to 3 spots, but you can only enter one poster per spot. For example, if I choose to promote the Huddy spot, the Hugh Laurie spot and the Foreman spot, I can enter ONE Huddy spot poster, ONE Hugh Laurie spot poster and ONE Foreman spot poster.

- Posters must be posted in the FANART section of THIS SPOT by the 4TH OF JUNE 2010. Please then post the link to your poster/posters here in this forum, so that I can keep track of the entries.

Remember: The purpose of this is to promote the FANPOP CLUBS, not to necessarily promote the ship/character/actor. With your poster/posters tell us why we should visit and/or join that spot.

At the end of the contest, I will put up a pick for people to vote for the poster that does the best job promoting the spot it is advertising.

Sound good? Comment in this forum to let me know if you are going to participate. I don't need to know what spots you intend on promoting, but you can say if you want to. I just want to get an idea of how many are interested in this contest. :)

P.S ~ link, in case you want to look at a list of spots for inspiration. The list is not complete because people have not added the spots that they have made like I asked them to. But this is a pretty comphrensive list of the House MD related spots.
last edited on May 04, 2010 at 07:30AM
save

Доктор Хаус 34 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года oldmovie said…
This is a fantastic idea!!!
Here are the spots I'm going to promote:
1) Cuddy spot
2) Wuddy spot
3) House, Wilson and Cuddy spot

I'd love to see more activity on all of these spots, I'm going to get to work right away on my posters. (surprise, they're all Cuddy related!)
Больше года misanthrope86 said…
heart
Yay!

I will be promoting ~
♥ The Foreteen Spot
♥ The Dr Gregory House Spot
♥ The Dr Eric Foreman Spot

EDIT: Because I am mad at Taub, I changed my third spot to the Dr Gregory House Spot.
last edited Больше года
Больше года huddysmacked said…
I'll take this:

1)Hugh&Lisa spot
2)Lisa Edelstein spot (I know it doesn't need promotion but some more activity would do good).
3)Kutner spot

I'm just asking, could it be a crossover spot? Like House NY (CSI: NY is mixed in there)? Because I'm willing to drop one of the spots to promote another spot that needs it more and they are usually crossover spots.
Больше года pietruszka said…
Luddy spot :) I don't think it needs any promotion but I REALLY like it and I wounder what would come out of my trying.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Paramore-CSI said…
the cuddly spot
the cadley spot
and i guess the thisteen spot
Больше года huddyislove said…
smile
Hey, Regi D:
you took Huli D': no fair *lower lips shakes*

I'm promoting House MD fans spot...
and Huddy spot.

We'll gonna run out of spots soon :P
Yeah missy can we do a cross over spot cause Grey's MD i will do
Больше года Olivine said…
smile
The Houseland spot :)
smile
It doesn't matter if other people are already doing a spot that you want to do. Anyone can do any House-related spot they like! There is no rule about which spots you can choose, as long as the are from House and you only choose up to 3. So you can do the Huli spot if you like huddyislove! :)

I guess cross-over spots are ok. Just make sure you really stringly identify that they are cross-over spots.
Больше года cheery_blossom said…
The Cuddy spot <3333333
Больше года made_of_awesome said…
The Wilson Spot!!!
OK then I am doing grey's MD!!!I will deffinetly cause I am puutting mer and house!!!
Больше года huddy_ said…
heart
1)The Huddy spot
2)Lisa Edelstein spot
3)Huli spot
4)Gregory House spot
smile
^ Only 3 spots huddy_!
I think I'm gonna drop out the Lisa Edelstein spot and promote instead the HuSCKy spot. It's a crossover spot but it needs it and I'll make sure that it screams that it's a crossover Spot! XD

I was wondering can we post our entries ahead of June 4th?
smile
Of course! Post them whenever you want! Just make sure you post them in the fanart section of this spot by the 4th of June and also post the link to the poster/s here in this spot, so I can keep track of them when I make the pick.
Больше года cudambercam13 said…
1 House MD and Charmed
2 Houseland
3 um... idk haha i just rilly like this idea :P
smile
You don't have to do 3 spots! You can just do one, or two if you want! You just can't do any more than 3 spots.
Больше года huddyislove said…
big smile
Here's my entry :D
link

For Huddy spot
laugh
Here is my Foreteen spot entry:
link
laugh
Here is my Foreman spot entry:
link
Больше года oldmovie said…
Actually I'm just going to do 2 spots lol
1) Cuddy
2) Wuddy

Here are my posters:

1) Cuddy:link

2) Wuddy: link
Больше года 3lzyx said…
uh uh!this is awesome, may I join or it is too late?
I would like to do for Cuddly and Cuddy.
big smile
As long as your posters have been posted by the 4th of June 2010, you are not too late! I look forward to seeing what you make!
Больше года 3lzyx said…
smile
Here are mine:

Cuddy spot: link

Cuddly spot: link
I've tried seriously but school is killing me! I'll try to post my posters over the weekend!
smile
For some reason, I thought I had already posted this, but I hadn't! Anyway, here is my poster for the Dr Gregory House Spot:
link
heart
Ok, so its already nearly the end of the 4th of June here in NZ, so I'll give people until tomorrow my time to get any last minute entries in! Thanks to everyone who has participated!
sad
already nearly the end of the 4th of June here in NZ
I envy you so much.
big smile
Hee hee hee. It is pretty cool being ahead of the rest of the world.
zzz
LOLZ omg tell us what will happen in the future *_*
xD *sighs* I'm at work & suffering microsleep because I only slept 4 hours this night, so I'm trying to stay awake and what makes it way more difficult is that I do not drink coffee since it makes me sick, all I can drink is decaf which doesn't really help, well I have cola, but it shows no effect right now & forgive me for writing this in this forum, I'm just so tired and my brain is sleeping ..ohmy..
sick
I know how you feel. I have been sick all day and I had a huge assignment that I had to finish. I just want to sleep for like 5 days straight!
last edited Больше года
big smile
And the winner is... *drum roll*

link! Great job oldmovie! Legendary poster!