Huddy Favourite Huddy episode?

babybell posted on May 25, 2008 at 11:20AM
Mine would either be insensitve, the episode when i truly became a Huddy fan, or Wilson's Heart.

Huddy 17 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года oldmovie said…
You're making us pick? Luckily for me babybell this is a forum post and not a pick so I'm not limited to one.
To be perfectly honest I loved the entire of season 3 huddywise but I'll narrow it down to favourite moments because every episode to me in that season was fantastic!

"Top Secret", "Insensitive", "Who's your Daddy?", "Fetal Posistion", "Wilson's Heart", "House's Head"
See...I can't pick.....:(
Больше года babybell said…
Those are all great....... but what about Human Error, i no she doesnt appear very much in it =, but the time she does she shows a lot of her softer side when talking to house.
Больше года oldmovie said…
I honestly don't remember her in that episode...sacrilage! I'll get back to you after I've watched it again!
Больше года PotterGal said…
Ahh..i have so many, but i'll put up my top ones! (not in order)

Fetal Position
Airborne
Who's Your Daddy?
House's Head
Wilson's Heart
Insensitive
Half Wit
last edited Больше года
Half - Wit was good, and i liked whos your daddy? but i dont like the actual episode plot on that one...... maybe ive watched it too much!
I agree babybell. I love "Who's Your Daddy?" for the Huddy scenes, but i didn't really like the medical plot in that ep.
Больше года Criss42 said…
Half-wit
Humpty Dumpty
One Day, One Room
Who's Your Daddy
Airbourne
Alone
House's Head
Wilson's Heart
Fetal Position

lol sorry, couldn't pick just one :)
last edited Больше года
Больше года MoniBolis said…
Half wit,with the hugh,humpty dumpty and top secret with theri past, house'head with the Cuddy striptease scene, i can't pick !!!
when was the October/ October scene?
Больше года Criss42 said…
The October / October scene I think was in 'Act Your Age.'
Yup it was. That was such a cute scene!
Which episode was it that had house looking like the " hmm.... fondly" thing on the house fan spot.... i cant remember...
It was Season 4 Episode 9, "Games". That scene is fantastic. :D
okay thanx
Больше года busanbusan said…
I love so many.. Airborne.. Fetal position.. Humpty Dumpty.. Half wit.. Ugly.. Mirror Mirror.. I can't really just choose one! XD
Больше года busanbusan said…
And yeah, also the October-October scene! SO AMAZING. Just. GORGEOUS SCENE. GORGEOUS CUDDY. GORGEOUS LISA E. AMAZING HUDDYNESS. I love that scene! That she talked with him about these things.. It is special.
i know its good ....