Huddy OMFG. LOOK AT WHAT DAVID берег SAYS ABOUT HUDDY!!

Shikabane-Mai posted on Aug 31, 2008 at 10:51PM
Source: link

Straight from the latest issue of US Magazine, we get something that'll make the Hameron fans cry.

House, 9/16 8 p.m.

Where we left off: A drunken House and ex-student Amber -- his best friend Wilson's true love -- were injured in a bus crash. He lived; she died.

The mourning after: A few weeks postaccident, Wilson shuts House out of his life. "It's the first time they've experienced a rift in a very long time," Laurie tells Us. ("Ultimately," creator David Shore tells Us, "we need those two to be together.") Plus, House and hospital chief Cuddy finally get it on. "If House is capable of having any relationship with anyone, it's Cuddy," Shore adds. "We can't have them dancing around forever." As for work: One patient won't leave his home, and the old team takes on a case without House's OK.

HOLYGOD. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?! :DDD To think DAVID SHORE said something like that! Wow. He used to always dance around House/Cuddy and House/Cameron to keep both ships up, but now he seems to be going full blown House/Cuddy! <3333
last edited on Aug 31, 2008 at 10:59PM

Huddy 18 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года babybell said…
HAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH ASK CUDDLES HOW MUCH I FLIPPED WHEN I HEARD THIS MY CAPSLCK HAS BEEN STUCK ON EVER SINCE ITS AMAZING NEWS>
Больше года Shikabane-Mai said…
LMFAO. HUDDY HAS SO BEEN CONFIRMED. <3333
Больше года cocacola said…
SUCK THAT HAMERONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I F****** KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
LOLOL. Well yeah, it was kind of obvious it would be House/Cuddy, but to think David Shore himself ADMITTED IT! :D
Больше года EnjoyHuddy said…
OMG!!!It's 10.54 am and I just woke up...THIS NEWS IS MY GOODMORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*starts dancing*
WHOOOOOHOOOOO!
Больше года HuddyJenthro said…
OMG THAT IS F***** AWSUM NEWS!
HUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года pumpkinpie99 said…
hahahahahahahahaha OMG IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *dances around room with huddy fans*!!!!!!!!
Больше года EnjoyHuddy said…
*joins pumpkinpie99*
*starts singing: "House&Cuddy sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G-!!*
Больше года PotterGal said…
I STILL FREAKING CANNOT BELIEVE IT! Confirmation of the best House SHIP (or any other ship for that matter) is such an AWESOME way to start the month. Now, if only it was timefor S5 to start already! :D
HEHE, it's only... 15 DAYS AWAY!! And then we'll get our HUDDYNESS!! <3 *can't wait* Omfg, House and Cuddy need to KISS -- RIGHT NOW.
Больше года oldmovie said…
lol this more than makes up for all of the anti huddy stuff going on. All I can say is muwahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha......th­at'­s what Hamerons get when they don't act nice!

As somebody so wonderfully pointed in a comment in the huddy livejournal: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS!
Больше года babybell said…
SUCK ON THAT HAMERONS! WE WIN, YOU LOOSE, WE RULE THE WORLD ( of shipping) AND HAMERON AINT GOT A HOPE I?N HELL!!
and enjoy huddy i believe the actual rhyme is ( or the one i like to sing)
House and Cuddy sitting in a tree
F-*-C-K-I-N-G
last edited Больше года
Больше года Cuddles said…
HUDDY!
OMG
I freaked out last night when I read it...I died again and again and again...
Lol
My fav ship is going to happen
*cries for joy*
And David Shore himself confirmed it...to good to be true.
*huge Huddy high*
I WANT 2 READ THE WHOLE THING BUT MY STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME!!!!!!! :( i reli wanna read it, can som1 pretty please post it as a article plz plz pzl!!!
Больше года oldmovie said…
This is all it is lol
Lol, yeah, pumpkinpie99, this is all there is.

I think everybody is so happy here not because they didn't already know this, but because DAVID SHORE admitted it himself! XD And I thought the guy was in denial before, but he seemed to convert to Huddy in late Season 3! <3
Больше года salemslot said…
AT LAST!!!4 agonising years full of Hameron*bliax* is over!!!I have been waiting for this moment since the elevator scene!
haha,BB!!!
This gave me a tremendous boost for my mid-term finals and if that was not good enough I also won a huge bet!!!SUCK IT HAMERONS!!!!
ooooooo hahahahaha thanx HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH come on september 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im sooo happy i love u guys lol