Huddy HUDDY PARTY!!

pumpkinpie99 posted on Sep 07, 2008 at 03:11PM
ok... so i was on the house m.d spot and realised, there is a party there.. a party at the hameron spot... so why shouldn't we have one
and basically, i am on a huddy high after the recent article from babybell, and i was just thinking, yer why don't we have a party, where we can talk about season 5, and how it is gonna be house and cuddy 4ever?????????? so.. plz enjoy!

Huddy 700 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 700

Больше года pumpkinpie99 said…
hey peeps.. well anyone gonna join me? lol or am i gonna be a loner 4 eternity??????? haha
Больше года babybell said…
HUDDY ROCKs.
YEY someone came!! yer HUDDY ROCKS!!! ahhhh sooo happy!!! not sure why lol
Больше года salemslot said…
you don't why?Not even 100 reasons are not enough to describe why HUDDY ROCKS!

HUDDY ROCKS!!!WHOOOHOOOO!
hahahaha omg omg omg 9 DAYS 9 DAYS PEOPLE!!!
*dances round room*
god imagine whats gonna happen on the huddy spot when they finaly get 2gether, half of our heads will have exploded from the tension my that time but still... its worth it!!!!
i swear we are gonna have soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many piccys and videos but its of huddy so its all good!!!
LOL HUDDY FOREVER
*by the time
so peeps.. what episode is it gonna happen in do u think???????
around ep 14.I don't think it will be sooner,they have to show more of LUDDY(Oh God,it's awful,awful)and House's jealousy.
Больше года oldmovie said…
Lol Luddy is going to be funny salemslot, as long as there is no Luddy sex.....*shivers and rolls up in a ball*....there can't be Luddy sex!

God,why did you say LUDDY sex,oldmovie?For crying out loud,NOOOO!I really don't know which is worse,LUDDY or HAMERON sex!Oh,f..k,I said it again!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't get the images out of my head........ it was bad enough with that guy that she went on the date with but we definatly know that he likes her... *shivers* ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Больше года bainmoussant said…
Hi everyone! Just popping into the conversation!

But do we know for sure that there even IS gonna be any Luddy? Isn't it supposed to be just a one-sided crush?
last edited Больше года
I trully hope it is,bainmoussant!I'm on the verge of throwing up only by thinking of Luddy,if I see it happening,oh God,I don't even want to consider that as an option!
omg i reli reli reli hope u r right thing is.. they are gonna create obstacles for house, and luddy is probably gonna be one of them.. as much as i hate 2 say it.. it mite happen, but that means that he will want her even more which is gr8 lol
i might just change the channel if they start having sex hahahaha
wait 1 sec im in the UK so i will be able 2 watch it in the internet right? i've heard that i would be able 2 but id love some consolation!!
lol it will be LE will not let Cuddy have a crush on anyone 'cept House lol!
yes you will, look the next day and you will find it, if you can't i will give you a link to where you can watch it, i live in the UK too
oooooo thanx good point im pretty sure she wouldn't be keen on the idea lol
I don't know about you guys, but I just can't picture the two of them together (I mean, Cuddy and PI). Sure he's cute enough but I bet Cuddy would eat this poor, young thing alive if they were to... get intimate!
I think the whole point is to make House THINK there might be something between them, so that he freaks out a bit and realizes he can't take her for granted forever, don't you think so?
yer sounds like him doesn't it i hope ur right i reli do i dnt want them 2gether!! :( but they won't so its ok... anyone know how long the spinoff lasts????????????
dum de dum anyone here?????
Yep! Still around pumpkinpie! Just jumping from one thread to another!
So on the topic of the spinoff, I thought this was conditional, like it would actually happen only if this PI character is really popular... How the TPTB are going to gauge this is a mystery to me but if spinoff there is, that should be interesting. I wonder if they're going to make references to House in it...
You shouldn't worry too much about this guy though: he's out of the picture eventually, and for the greater good: Huddy!!!
lol yer thats true... i always just assume when i see videos that things are gonna happen... but ur right it might not!!! if he is any good.. he's supposed 2 get a show of his own.. so i wonder what that would be like...
i reli think that they should have another charity event.. and since its a spinoff.. they should do somthing reli unusual like a sports day hahaha god that would be sooo funny.. shame that they would never do anythin like that :( o well... theres still HUDDY hehehe
Oh I would love a charity event, or a fundraiser or a conference outside the hospital (a sports day IS probably too unrealistic!). It was great to see everyone all dressed up and in a different setting in "All In" (although it was still at the hospital!). I've read countless Huddy fics where things actually get started between them in a similar context. So I'm all for it actually happening on the show!
I'm actually really looking forward to the road trip. Shame Cuddy's not involved!
yer i wish she would go along with them... tho i wonder if the road trip will actualy happen... according to the recent spoiler vid lol
omg yer all in was soooo good.... yer i want another event like that where they all get dressed up... i've also read a reli good fan fic on another site.. where their relationship starts during the fundraiser!
Yeah, thank God we have fanfics!
Hey, time for me to go to bed (GMT +1!) I'll see you around!
see u later bainmoussant!!! ;)
anyone here???????
eyeye im always here
hahaha hey bb! u k????
Больше года ZaraShade said…
HUDDY FORVER!!!
hey people, no1's been on here in 4 days, so i thought id start the discussion, seeing as nothing else seems 2 be going on on this site at the mo :D
so, anyone else reli reli reli exited???? 2 DAYS 2 GO PEOPLE!!!!! :) omg cnt wait!!!!!
HUDDY 4EVA!!!
OMG, I can't believe this is almost it! Back in May I thought I would never be able to wait until September!
To think that at some point the season premiere was supposed to be on Sep 2!!
Больше года PotterGal said…
I am! I can't wait! Except that i have to wait until Wednesday because i live in Malaysia and have to wait for it to come online...but i can live with that! I really can't wait for the season of HUDDYNESS!
Btw, this is totally random, but am i the only one who thinks they should have released more promo pics of the cast like they did for other seasons?
omg same!!! i was just like NOOOOOO 2 long 2 wait!!!!!
yer i wish they had shown it earlier, but the suspense has built up, and we wouldn't have known as much about it as we do now (the huddy kiss) :D!!!!!!
hmmmm i wonder what date ep 6 airs?????
Больше года PotterGal said…
Is there a 3 week break in-between ep 3 and 4? Because if there is then ep 6 will probably be released in late Nov or early Dec. Somewhere around there.....AHHHHHH...SO LONG!
last edited Больше года
I heard it's going to be some time in November, after the elections *sigh* more than 2 months from now!
But, hey, we made it this far right? 4 years now that we've been waiting for this to happen, so what's 2 months compared to that! :)
And anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this PI guy interacts with House/Cuddy. I'm sure it'll be great fun!
yer thats true, i cnt wait 2 see the PI
and the good thing is, november 20th is my birthday, so hopefully it will be some time around there, as fox's special pressie 4 me ;) haha
ahhhh sooo exited imagine how many piccys are gonna posted on here when it happens!!!
o yer, and they've already filmed epi 6, so i wonder what is happening now during filming???? :)
OK, this is what it says on the Internet Movie Data Base House md page:

Season 5, Episode 1: Dying Changes Everything
Original Air Date: 16 September 2008

Season 5, Episode 2: Not Cancer
Original Air Date: 23 September 2008

Season 5, Episode 3: Episode #5.3
Original Air Date: 30 September 2008

Season 5, Episode 4: Episode #5.4
Original Air Date: 21 October 2008

Season 5, Episode 5: Episode #5.5
Original Air Date: 28 October 2008

Season 5, Episode 6: Episode #5.6
Original Air Date: ????
:(
well that's not sooo bad.....but at least its not going to be another writer's strike thingy.

Hey I just noticed something, if u watch the extended promo carefully, when House is with the sunglasses and is like OMG. I think that's a scene with Cuddy, cause it looks there is a mass of browny/blacky hair aka Cuddy's hair in the corner. and yes I know....I am obssessed lol.
Oooh, interesting! *goes off to watch*
Well, it's very hard to tell. I can see the mass of dark hair but it could be anyone really, like Thirteen maybe?
But let's say it's Cuddy just for kicks :): so what would SHE be doing in what looks like a baby shop? ;)
yer i noticed that!!!!!
hmm maybe, we'll know soon enough :D
only probem is, if cuddy gets pregnant, that means lisa is and i dnt wanna be selfish, but it would suck if she left the show!!!!!
but then again, mite not be her lol
anyone else notice how much cuddy is in the first episode??? i noticed like 5 different changes of clothes!!!
There's a least one scene from episode 2 in the promo: the one at the cafeteria with Lucas.
But yeah, apparently she gets more than her usual couple of thirty-second scenes in the premiere, which is a nice change!

Re-the pregnancy: it depends on the timing of the shooting but LE wouldn't necessarily have to leave the show if she got pregnant.
And Cuddy could get pregnant even if Lisa isn't. Then again, it wouldn't really make sense since they planted the injections/baby story line to accomodate the actress's desire to be a mother so I guess that they'll wait until it actually happens (if it ever does).
reli????? the one with lucas is ep 2??? didn't know that!! Thanx!!
I WANT THAT EPISODE 2 COME NOW!!!! :( lol
thing is, im reli worried that im gonna build myself up 4 somthing thats not even gonna last 2 the end of the season, i'll be reli sad if the chemistry between them goes :( and they both meet sum1 new :( *worries*
Sorry my answer took so long but I really had to think that one out! ;)

Well, I think we'd better be prepared to face the fact that Huddy probably won't last.
House is not exactly relationship material to start with but what's really going to put an end to it in my opinion is the whole employer/employee stuff.
Professionally, House relies on Cuddy to stand up to him when he goes too far, and if/once they get involved in a personal relationship it's bound to have side-effects.
Realistically, I think Huddy will happen because it simply becomes impossible for them to ignore the feelings they have for each other. However, there's a reason they have been fighting these feelings so far: they both know it could never work while they are co-workers, it would ruin the already precarious balance they try to maintain in their professional relationship.
Not to mention the fact that they probably have very different expectations for this -or any- relationship.

I'm really worried too that the chemistry goes once they do the deed. But I have faith in the writers and the actors to pull that off nicely. After all, this chemistry, sexual tension, whatever you call it, is one of the defining traits of the House/Cuddy relationship, and they wouldn't want to lose that!

Sorry, I just realized what a party pooper I am!
Tell me I'm wrong and that House and Cuddy will get married and live happily ever after with lots of children and labrador puppies!! :)
hahahaha yer house and cuddy are gonna be together forever, have like 5 kids, have a spare bedroom in their house for wilsons use :D, they are gonna get married and house is gonna be a real sweetheart forevermore hahaha (i wish)

yer... i can completly see the sense in where u are coming from... i dnt think they will last longer than a season, but i think that at the end of the show (if lisa is still there), then they will get 2gether permentantly, i think that would be how they'd want the relationships 2 work out in the end, cause the both have 2 end up with someone, or the writers would get LOADS of complaints... so i think that no... they won't last this season, but they will get back 2gether right at the very end!!! :D
please agree with me.... or im gonna be reli down 4 the rest of the day hahaha no pressure!!
lets hope that this is how it pans out...
lol pumpkinpie99 let's hope. I've always had a little of a fear of the ending of House. You see I'm a "and they all lived happily ever after" person, and I really hope that House ends up with someone, giving him some sort of happiness in the end. Hoping that the writer's will play on the "You can't always get what you want, but sometimes if you try you can get what you need." The second part being the part I hope they play on. And being a Huddy shipper, naturally I hope it will be with Cuddy :).

Bainmoussant you have outlined my exact opinion about Huddy. To be perfectly honest I'm anticipating the Huddy relationship, but I mean the true meaning of anticipation, nervously/ high excitedly waiting for the new season. I'm extremely nervous at how Huddy will play out, my worst fears being Cuddy gets fired(doubt it but I said worst fears) for not being able to remain objective or quits (again doubt it). But I think you are right, the break-up will probably be something to do with the employer-employee relationship. Cuddy would probably be the one to realize the problems, I just hope that they maintain the fun of their relationship after the break-up. :)
LOL, of course I agree with you pumpkinpie!
After all, the big boss himself (ie David Shore:) said that Cuddy is the only one House could ever have a relationship with. And that took YEARS to build up, so I can't imagine a new character coming up and suddenly being the perfect match for House - like this Cate in "Frozen", grrr! I hated her! ;)
So yeah, if House does end up with anyone it has to be Cuddy and no one else!