Huddy GUYS! COME AND TALK TO ME ABOUT AUSIELLO'S LATEST HUDDY SPOILER!

PotterGal posted on Sep 10, 2008 at 08:09AM
OMG..i am flailing all over the place like mad here! They kiss in episode 6! EPISODE 6!
Please, i need someone to spaz with right now!
How do you think it's going to happen?!?!

(This may be one of the only times you see me lose control like this...well, until we actually see the kiss on screen. lol.)

*waits impatiently to talk to someone*

Huddy 21 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года EnjoyHuddy said…
Ok I'm here but not for too much because I'm going to die for the Huddy news at any moment!!
Больше года PotterGal said…
LOL. I feel exactly the same way! Like it's not really happening! Ahh..we will see it in 6 weeks!
I have to say i really wasn't expecting it so soon though. I thought it would only happen after or around Xmas..oh well, I'M NOT COMPLAINING! :p
Больше года EnjoyHuddy said…
but maybe when it will happen it will be xmas!!Who knows!?!? But well, after those informations, I don't care when or how it happen, I just want it to happen!!!!
LOL. I know! I'm guessing it will be House who initiates it! :D
Больше года babybell said…
MY RECATION WHEN I FOUND OUT:
OMGOMGWfxrjasz
Polly says: (17:58:36)
moving across the world to be the first to see the huddy!!
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:58:39)
* has actually had a s]o-rqgep'oilmnbwrt]\dgb [
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:58:40)
lihblckxvn l;sgnf
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:58:42)
rgbdlfikbnldgkfnb;ifjnb'pofebv]
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:58:43)
nklgvnfdbnfdlnb;inb
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:58:46)
;kfdnbldfksnlahdflel.krnglkfdblkrebflkreh­lig
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:58:48)
* dies 
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:58:51)
over and over
Polly says: (17:58:51)
mmmmm??
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:58:54)
and over
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:00)
\8 has a fit*
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:01)
go;iejfbp'wrthb
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:12)
\
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:26)
link
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:27)
23p4 igpowrejtb'pojertn
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:30)
jrioihoioihiipo
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:34)
* has actually haqlkdedjvwtr
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:37)
a spazm]7j][5p67kjn
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:41)
and cant tupe
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:42)
rjgroi;;oiernb'w4t
Polly says: (17:59:43)
hahaaaaa
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:45)
for happines
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:47)
0f9hg;lwerjb\A[
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:56)
* whichs she could hear her now*
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:58)
~HEIOCF
ÛDGOPFSJB[GRSB[ 
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (17:59:59)
G ITFKBNOIRGJB
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (18:00:00)
HBJPRGBJPORKB[PTRKB
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (18:00:02)
T]YN]GJPORGFJP'OKSAW
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (18:00:02)
GBBG
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (18:00:03)
HBH
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (18:00:04)
BG 
Lili( babybell/BB) says: (18:00:05)
S
OKAY MY ACTUALY WORDS (OR LACK THERE OF) DONT MATTER JUST OMG I WAS JUPING IN MY SEAT I HAD A FIT I SCREAMED HUDDY MY PARENTS GOT WORRIED.
Больше года oldmovie said…
*wants to talk to people too*

I'm very shocked though, sixth episode! But that means its happening that much faster :)
Больше года Cuddles said…
sgiodfjrtgjhbotbhobhbhtjh

*dies*

Lol I told me my mom when she came into my room.
She was a little worried because I was so hyper...
OMFG...I want to see it! Now!
*dies*
I can't believe it...
jffdjgibj
*dies again*

Huddy kiss...
*tries to imagine it*
*fails*

*wants to scream and jump up and down*
I don't think my neighbours would be pleased

HUDDY <3
last edited Больше года
Больше года pumpkinpie99 said…
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg guys im soooooo happy i won't tell my parents cause they just call me obsessed!! :( they don't understand! i mean, my mum watches it with me, but she's not like me lol

ahhh i literally cnt wait we all have 2 come on here as soon as we've watched it and talk about it!!!
i want 2 know how its gonna happen!!!!!!
So guys, i was thinking, there's apparently a 3 week break after episode 3 (that's what's going around..i dunno whether it's true) so that means episode 6 will only air like around late or mid-november right, assuming there are no more breaks between episode 4 and 6. That's as close as we're going to get to a Huddy Xmas kiss right?
Or am i clutching at straws because i really want a Huddy kiss? lol.
Больше года oldmovie said…
damn I had forgotten that the kiss being so early it won't happen on X-mas.........hhmmm.....lol but we can still have Huddy magic on christmas....or maybe Cuddy will have something very special happen for her! (recent LE spoilers)
Больше года Anna91Huddy said…
When I first read about the kiss yesterday I started jumping arround the house and my 20 years old brother stormed into my bedroom and he was like "wtf?" and all I could say was "...huddy...kiss...6...!" and he told me that I was obsessed by them but I couldn't care less about him because...I mean...huddy...kiss...6...!

And this morning when I woke up I was happy, but I couldn't remember why, but then I realised: they're going to kiss! They really are! In episode 6, God, I still can't believe it!!
Больше года CathCuddy said…
Oh well... I just had the biggest smile on my face... I couldn't take it off! I was with my webcam on and my friend was like: "What's up with the goofy face?" LOL! Finally we, the Huddy fans, have some EXPLICIT action! lol! It's about time!

What about the hostage situation, have you heard of it?
Yeah, i have CathCuddy! You think there's any possible chance of Cuddy being one of the hostages?
i heard about that.. it reli would make for an intersting storyline don't u think?????
i would be reli annoyed if, after the first time they had sex, we didn't see it, and it just shows them 2gether in the morning, like it did with stacy they'd better not let us down!!!!!!!
Больше года busanbusan said…
lmao, the reason why i am not keysmashing right now is because i found out days ago now and have calmed down, for the moment sajkfsajlfjaslfjsalfasfghsaghesghksd okay so much for that theory LOL. I THOUGHT IT WAS LIKE GONNA HAPPEN IN EPISODE 9, SO I AM SO HAPPY. OMG THERE'S ONLY 3 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL THE HUDDYKISS. KILL ME!!! AKLSJGHSAKGJSKLGRSDÖÄG,DS.B2MIORU32IO
haha lol!
Больше года salemslot said…
It's 5 weeks,don't forget the 3-week pause for the elections.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO had 4gotten all about that lol
Больше года ilurvedward said…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! STUPID ELECTIONS! i think its kinda sick that im more interested in seeing House and Cuddy kiss, than who the next president will be!
Больше года HuddyCrazy1331 said…
ELECTIONS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOUSE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD