Джастин Бибер What Do Ты Guys Think Of This Essay I Wrote About How Awesome Jb Is?

finn333 posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 10:56PM
Imma Tell You One Time

Recently, musical genius Usher discovered his new protégé. That’s right ladies and gentlemen; someone as experienced as Usher has found a person worthy of his time. You may be asking: how did he learn of this person? Well, none other than YouTube is to thank for the success of this Zac Efron look alike! A great number of talents singing into a camera while strumming a simple melody have been able to reach their star potential due to this website. Esmee Denters, Marie Digby, and Alyssa Bernal are just a few. However, Justin Bieber is by far the brightest star to emerge out of the dark misty clouds of today’s pop culture.

We, as a people, were in the midst of a musical catastrophe. Artists with childish, inexperienced lyrics were never ending. Avoiding preteen girly voices whining about incoherent tribulations was a great feat. Music fans would constantly rest unsure as to whether they were trying to make out a girl’s or boy’s screeches. Bieber, however, halted disaster in its tracks with his debut number one single “One Time.”

This masterpiece invokes thought and displays artful symbolism. Attention is drawn his the creativity when he sings, “them butterflies in my stomach won’t stop, stop,” . From here the imagination and genius seemly impossibly increases. Bieber lets the audience know that although he is a full-blown player and hundreds of girls want him, “many have called,” this is his “number one girl.” Phrases such as these leave the audience wanting to hear more. Original word play and themes mixed with the most versatile voice since *Nsync; viewers have no choice but to hurriedly log in to iTunes and buy his CD.

After purchasing his CD the desire to watch his music videos will be guaranteed. When it comes to the video for “One Time” his immense genius is not slackening. In the beginning of the video he is just “hanging” at his friend Usher’s house and gets a phone call from Usher himself letting him know he will be back later than expected. So, Bieber did the same thing any other young boy would do in his place; had a party! The viewer watches as hundreds of Bieber’s friends rush into Usher’s house and start dancing and joking around. This video lets viewers know that throwing a party unbeknownst to adults is a great unproblematic idea especially when Usher arrives at his house and immediately forgives Bieber and joins the party himself!

In an interview Bieber described the concept of this video, “I really wanted to let my viewers know that throwing huge secret parties is not always a bad idea. Sometimes people just need to have a good time.” And who wouldn’t have a good time at a party thrown by such a star?

Straight outta Ontario, Justin Bieber has charmed millions with his grace, good looks, and most of all, inventive lyricism. Who wouldn’t want to listen to a twelve year old boy repeat “Imma tell you one time, girl I love you,” twenty-three times? It is clear that Justin is nothing short of a miracle.

Джастин Бибер 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года random_hugz said…
smile
thumbs up
Больше года hooplahhh said…
oh mai gawd. like i totally love this. it's so true about how insanely talented he is! not.

too bad it's a satire :p haha i friggin love you. especially the fact a bunch of people read this thinking that your actually saying he's good.