Фильмы Фильмы That Actually Didnt Suck

daitheflu4u posted on Dec 20, 2007 at 11:45PM
Has anyone seen any films that they were surprised by?

Фильмы 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года rach3000 said…
Superbad. I thought it was going to be full of the same crap I've seen in other movies, but I was surprised that it was actually funny and entertaining.
Больше года fate-late said…
The Prestige. I thought it was going to be a crappy plot and be really unpredictable but i was actually and extremly good film, well worth watching.
last edited Больше года
Больше года idk said…
alvin and the chipmucks the movie thought it would suck but I actually enjoyed it
Больше года Lila856 said…
john tucker must die, LOL sorry but thats just one of those movies you expect to suck but it was really funny!
Больше года movygirl said…
Batman the dark knight... *bows*
i expected a nice attempt, nothing extraordinary... Boy, i was for a big surprise... it was the best movie of 2008!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't felt AWE for a movie since Moulin Rouge..............
Больше года gosselinfan626 said…
time travelers wife
dear john
Больше года VintageSmile said…
heart
The Village.

All the critics said it was rubbish, but I love it!
It had dark humor and moments that made me jump, overall, suprisingly good!
Больше года shomill said…
Alvin and the Chipmunks, Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties, Inspector Gadget 2, Star Wars 1-3 (I thought I'd hate seeing Anakin's story, but I loved it!)
Больше года puloobestreet said…
I'm sad to say I thought "27 dresses" was gonna be bad because in the trailer it showed that she wanted to be married and the guy didn't even want to be in a relationship, so I was thinking well that's gonna turn out like crap. so I didn't even see it in theaters:( but when I saw it I absolutely loved it. except her sister sucked she got what she had coming and she deserved every bit of it. but the boss guy is totally hot! and the end was priceless

also, "definitely maybe". I don't know it just looked kinda lame. but then my bro said it was good and it really did turn out to be lovely.
Больше года yermam said…
The Lake House starring Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. many reviews said it was boring and badly acted but i thought it was brilliant!
Больше года LisaForde said…
big smile
When I first heard of Enchanted I said to myself oh boy his is going to be so stupid and retarded but when I bought it on DVD 2 years ago I fell in love with it. It was brilliant.