Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood Ты have. It's about who Ты care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5751-5800 of 16238

Больше года friendsfan101 said…
heart
Bye Jax. *hugs*

Gah I need to like get a freaking Tardis [see what the Whovians have done to me?] ;) and skip forward to s9. xD
Больше года NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hi everyone! How are we all doing? I've been cleaning sooo much lately, been watching the hoarding show & it has had me throwing out unnecessary stuff from our room and the car and cleaning everything. Poor Danyell, she's like I don't want to do this. lol. I told her when we move in a few months it will make it easier on us.
Больше года mossheart1235 said…
JANIE, YOU'VE BEEN INFLUENCED. NOW YOU MUST WATCH :3
Больше года smileandnod said…
Hey folks, just wanted to stop in and give you all an update on what's going on in my life as a quick explanation of why I've been absent.

As I have mentioned, my roommate's father was diagnosed 2 months ago with terminal lung cancer. After his prognosis, she opted to move her wedding in the hope that he would be able to make it to the wedding (new date of 5/21/11). Unfortunately, Her father passed away a week before the wedding. The funeral was last Wednesday. Even so, the wedding was slated to continue, which it did. It was a beautiful ceremony, unfortunately, the bride and groom were involved in an accident as they headed to the reception. The bride, my friend, was ejected from the car. They were both taken to the local hospital. She has since been release, but his injuries were worse and he is still in the hospital. They hope he will be released tomorrow. These are the most recent articles locally. I'll try to check in over the next few days if anyone has any questions.

link
link
link
Больше года freshfunkpride said…
Oh my gosh Lauren that's horrible! I do hope they're both okay :( I can't believe it was a POLICE OFFICER that hit them, after breaking the law. Huh, irony. :/

I've been thinking about the Jimeena wedding over the past few days. I really do hope they cover it on the show! :) Coz that could possibly lead to either (or both) of two things for our OTP:

1. Tony having a mini-midlife crisis and thinking "God, even Palmer's getting married!" And getting the push he needs into something SERIOUS. (Cough, with Ziva, cough)

2. Tony's reaction to seeing Ziva look all beautiful for the wedding. I can just imagine this scene in my head where they're on opposite sides of the room and he sees her and just swallows hard. And then they make eye contact and smile :) ♥

*SIGH*
last edited Больше года
Больше года TivaParaSiempre said…
Oh god, Lauren, i'm sorry to hear about such a horrible turn of events. Stay strong, and I hope they will both be okay. <3

I would love for those ideas/scenarios to happen, Tegan!
Больше года Plenilunio said…
kiss
God, Lauren, that's terrible! I hope they both get better and unlucky events stop going your way. There's not much we can do, but you know we're always here, baby.
heart
@Lauren - That is terrible, what your poor roomate has been going through, a streak of bad luck. =[ I'm sorry for her loss with her father's death & that he was unable to make it to her wedding & I'm extremely sorry that what was supposed to be one of the best days of her life ended with them hospitalized because of some police offer's careless behaviour. I will keep them in my prayers.

About the Jimeena wedding... totally could see Tiva locking eyes from across a crowded room, and suddenly everyone else disappears as they walk towards each other and Tony asks her to dance, then they do dance, and it ends with a beautiful, sweet kiss. Ahh... if only.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Lie_to_Me_123 said…
surprise
That is awful, Lauren! I hope things get better soon and your friend's luck will turn around. If you need to unload, you know where we are.

Tony swallowing hard when he see's Ziva has always been one of my wishes for them. :D
Больше года Evanescent said…
Gash, Lauren, that's awful! A really bad luck, and just after the wedding... :(

Ah, that would be amazing. Our dreams. :)

How's everybody?
last edited Больше года
Hey Ola.

I'm really tired again, but fine. How are you?
Больше года Evanescent said…
Well, pretty much the same. One word: school. xD
Больше года zivaD said…
hello ladies! how's everybody?

@lauren: i am so sorry to hear about your friend and her family. sometimes we wonder why bad things happen to good people. but i always keep in mind what my mother tells me that God does not allow us to have crosses we cannot bear. We have you and your friend tucked in our prayers.
Больше года zivaD said…
laugh
tony and ziva dancing at jimeena's wedding? oh please, oh please, oh pleease!!
WE NEED A DANCE!
Больше года zivaD said…
heart
i know, i know! we definitely need a dance!

tony: may i have this dance, miss david?
ziva: my pleasure, mr. dinozzo..
*wish upon a star.. sigh*
heart
Be still, my beating heart.

I don't think I'd survive if that happened.
Больше года zivaD said…
big smile
i'd probably drop dead as soon as tony has ziva's hand in his.. *as serious as a heart attack!*
I just.... my heart is hurting just thinking about it. In a good way, of course. The amount of fanfictions there are about it, you'd think we'd be use to thinking about it, wouldn't ya?
Больше года zivaD said…
heart
i know, there's a good one in "bound".
but still, to see it for REAL! his nervous but oh so charming smile, their eyes that speaks volumes and won't shut up, her sexy and provocative looks. i could just go on and on..

btw, have you seen the Tumblr entry originally posted by frilencer about the elevator scene? it was so wonderful and heart-breaking at the same time..
Больше года yay4wicked said…
Hi all!
@Lauren: I am so sorry for your roommate. I can't imagine going through all that so quickly.

Tiva dance! I could definitely go for that. I hope we get to see part of the wedding :) Little palmer is growing up <3
Больше года zivaD said…
big smile
hi jenn! how are you? yes we're all hoping for a wedding episode. i do pray that they give it to us since they did mention it.
i know, my baby jimmy's all grown up!
big smile
I don't want it to be a fleeting thing, I want it to last the whole episode. Like maybe, something disastrous is supposed to happen and Jimmy has to tell Breena everything is fine and then the team sort everything out and it all goes off without a hitch. Perfect ending to the episode! xD
heart
A lil present!
 A lil present!
Больше года zivaD said…
heart
OH MOTHER OF ALL MASS SPEC!!
even four 'o'clock shadows on MW looks so damn hot and sexy!!
you just have to do it! i have a freakin' cough and i can't breathe already and you gave me this.. goodbye world.. *choke, choke..*
*me dropping dead..thud!*

heart
What a nice picture of MW! He always looks so happy! Those girls in the background sure are grinning... I think I'd be grinning even harder if I ever saw him at a restaurant or on the street. lol
heart
THAT IS WHY HE IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND. :D
Больше года zivaD said…
big smile
hey, when are you sending him over??
Больше года zivaD said…
heart
ok. again, not mine. cred goes to valyz from tumblr. thank you!
 ok. again, not mine. cred goes to valyz from tumblr. thank you!
wink
Tomorrow! :D
Больше года Plenilunio said…
big smile
Girls (and Nic, of course), I've already posted the link at the NCIS spot, but there is a poll at the NCIS forum on the CBS website asking if you want EJ back or not. You should check it out. I've registered just to say no.
I was gonna click on it! Gonna vote now! :D
Больше года zivaD said…
ok i'm going!
Больше года zivaD said…
heart
thank heavens for Tumbler, it's keeping my Tiva hunger pangs at bay for the moment..
did i mention i love Tumblr? i do! (just in case i forgot)
Больше года zivaD said…
heart
two more before i go.

my favourite ninja of course..
 two еще before i go. my favourite ninja of course..
Больше года zivaD said…
heart
and my current houseguest til dannii sends tony to come and play..

hey joyce, this one is going over to you after! ;D

(all image cred goes to various people on Tumblr, my greatest appreciation to them!)
 and my current houseguest til dannii sends tony to come and play.. Эй,
 joyce, this one is going ove
Больше года zivaD said…
zzz
night guys! *yawns...*
loves you all, mwaah!
heart
YUM.
Night Jax! :D
Больше года friendsfan101 said…
heart
Good night Jax! BTW, these pics are LOVE.

:)
heart
So....much....sexy....

*is dead*
heart
Yum! Mark Harmon! & Cote is gorgeous! <3
last edited Больше года
big smile
Hey girls!
We had an hour long Math test today and I totally tuned out into Tiva daydreams lol ! :P Did eventually end up getting caught staring out the window and into space by my teacher :)

God, it's like a week into the hiatus and I'm not coping already! I found myself doodling "Tiva" into love hearts on the corner of my exam paper. My best guy friend sitting next to me just shook his head and rolled his eyes lol :P I WANT SEASON 9! >.<
Больше года BangelMiSaTiva1 said…
Hey Tegan,

It's been a few years since I last took a Math test, but I totally understand why you'd tune out. 5 minutes of Math is enough, an hour is just torturous. Lol. It's even worse if your suffering from Tiva withdrawal and just barely hanging on trying to cope. God I hate this Hiatus so much already. I'm watching re-runs of NCIS, Criminal Minds,Bones, BTVS, HIMYM and Charmed just to try and keep my mind off of this awful Hiatus. I'm also looking through FF for any fics based on or around season 9, "Swan Song", or "Pyramid".

Yesterday at work my boss caught me staring off into space while I was supposed to be labeling and pricing new stock. It's a good thing my boss's understanding, she said I was in the same spot, for about twenty minutes just staring at nothing, in my own dream world.

I was thinking about Swan Song, Pyramid, season 9 and Tiva at the time of course. It's just as bad when I'm trying to concentrate at Tafe'. I have a test coming up soon, I should be studying but right now all I can think about is season 9 and Tiva.

I'm just hoping that when it comes time to sit down and do the test, i don't blank out and start answering the questions with "OMG I want Season 9" Lol.
Hopefully the new season of Dexter will take my mind off of the Hiatus.

Anyways,
Sorry for rambling on like that.
And sorry i haven't posted on the thread in a while. I really missed talking to all of you so i just dropped by to say hi and welcome both Lauren and Laura to the thread.

Welcome Girls, your gonna love it here. I might be a little biased in saying so, being a Tivotee and all, but this is the best thread going and the girls here are amazing. It's an awesome place to sit back, relax and talk. Plus you wont find a group of people more caring or understanding than the Tivotees. (Sorry if that doesn't make sense).

I hope everyone's well and having a great day/night.

Love the Pix Jax. Cote's gorgeous in that Pic. and the pix of Mark and Michael are pretty awesome too. I mean, I'm a straight guy, with a gf of two years and even I find those pix kinda hot.Lol

last edited Больше года
heart
Hahah lol Nic! In the same way I find Cote De Pablo, and Cobie Smulders from HIMYM both extremely hot. ♥
heart
@Tegan- Ugh! Math sucks! It was always my worst subject in school. At least you got through it though... hopefuly you went home & watched Swan Song. =] lol

Hello to everyone else! <3
big smile
Oh my god, lol @ you guys zoning out at school/work and daydreaming about Tiva!!
Haha, but I shouldn't be laughing, that's like my life.
And Maths can be incredibly boring sometimes, so I understand.

Eeee Swan Song aired in Aus today!! I made my family sit down and watch it. And then during the elevator scene, my dad kept saying how he doesn't like sad episodes, and I was just like, in my head, "Please please PLEASE do not talk during the precious Tiva scene!!" Hate it when people do that lol.

Anyways, how is everyone? xD
heart
I had exactly the same problem today Tegan. xD Except it wasn't maths.

I took my diabtetes thingy today and it was all good. Nothing to worry about *phew*

GUYS, TOMORROW IS TONY AND ZIVA'S 6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE DAY THEY MET! WE MUST CELEBRATE!
Good to hear, Dannii. :)

*pops out the bottle of champagne*
YAY!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Oh, how far they've come. *wipes a tear away*
(I may be a day early but over here it's only 25 mins from midnight so it's technically almost 'tomorrow' already!)

Will be back to celebrate tomorrow, gotta go to bed now, have a lecture early in the morning.
Great, now I know i'll only be thinking of Tiva during the lecture. >.<
last edited Больше года
Больше года zivaD said…
heart
hey beautiful people! i've got 7 mins to midnight, champagne's flowing in the house! yaay!!