Гарри Поттер HP RP ((i know its getting a bit old but...one еще for good luck?)

LetsDuel2012 posted on Sep 06, 2013 at 10:52PM
so...you already know the drill so just post your character...normal rules i guess...no homestuck level cursing...no godmodding.....normal chiz

Name-
Age-
Year-
House-
Greatest Weakness-
Greatest Strength-
Talents-
Wand-
Appearance-
Extra info?

------> we also need CANON characters too! <-----------
Name-Skylar Cunningham
Age-15
Year-5
House-Slytherin
Greatest Weakness- shes Lazy,cocky and sometimes downright evil
Greatest Strength-Focused,pretty smart when she wants to be
Talents-Singing,drawing
Wand- 10in Unicorn tail hair oak
Appearance-
 so...you already know the drill so just post your character...normal rules i guess...no Застрявшие дома lev
last edited on Apr 10, 2014 at 02:44PM

Гарри Поттер 235 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 235

Больше года athenachild13 said…
"Thanks," Sophia said gratefully. She knew that if this had been like last year, she would have broken down in tears. It was nice to have a friend to look out for you. Dessert arrived and she took a big slice of chocolate cake and ate it quickly. She soon felt back to normal.
Больше года Issydragonheart said…
Candie before finishing her food she received a paper bird. She looked around to see who might of sent it. Her eyes met the eyes of no other Draco Malfoy himself. She stuffed the bird in her pocket before giving him a look meaning 'I'll read it later.'
After saying a few words, Dumbledore sent everyone off to their respective dormitories. Sophia said goodnight to Candie, who was shiftily fingering her pocket, and hurried up to the Ravenclaw tower. She stood on her tiptoes, lifted the heavy knocker, and let it fall with a bang. The knocker asked her, "What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in one thousand years?" Sophia thought hard, then answered confidently, "The letter M." The huge door swung open, and she walked into the large, round room. Sophia quickly dashed up the stairs to her dormitory room which was shared by four other girls: Padma Patil, who was very nice to Sophia; Morag McDougall, a tall girl who for the most part left Sophia alone; Su Li, who spent most of her time in the library; and Mandy Brocklehurst, who was the closest thing Sophia had to a best friend. Mandy and Padma were already in bed when Sophia came in, so she quietly changed and got into bed, whispered goodnight, and quickly fell asleep.
Candie bed was in between hermione and lavender. She rushed up to her room to read her note.
To Candice~
I'm sorry for being cruel to you and your friend, If I only could be who I really was I would have had protected you.....I sorry I didn't contact this summer either I had a rather busy time with my parents. On hogsmede do you wanna meet up?
From D.
Candie blushed and immediately replied to draco before falling asleep peacefully in her bed.
Sophia slept rather less peacefully than she would have liked. She dreamed she was sitting in the compartment again, but this time she was alone. The dementor showed up and as she fell, it turned into Malfoy's sneering face, laughing. Then Malfoy became McGonnogal, who told her she was going to be expelled if she kept doing so horribly in class, then became her nemesis Michael Corner, who told her she didn't belong in Ravenclaw. He pushed her and she fell on a cold dungeon floor, and realized she was locked in. The walls grew tighter and tighter, she screamed and screamed but no one came. "Help! Please, somebody! Help me!" "Woah, calm down, Soph." Sophia opened her eyes and sat up in bed, her eyes wild. She was drenched with cold sweat and had a wild look in her eyes. Mandy was sitting on the side of her bed. "Nightmare?" She asked sympathetically. Sophia nodded and looked over at the clock. 12:34. "Go back to bed, Mandy, its late. I'll be fine, don't worry." With Mandy asleep, she took out her wand and a book, crawled under the covers, and cast Lumos. She read under the covers until morning finally came.
Candie wakes up to see a bunch of animals on her bed. "What! Where did you guys come from?!" Hermione woke up to her screech to only jump off her bed in surprise. "Why are there so many animals on your bed? I thought you were only allowed to bring one pet." "Oh these aren't mine on two of them are. I'm not sure where the rest came from?" Hermione walked around to find a broken floor board. "Maybe they came from there. If they did why were they only attracted to you?" Candie realized what might have attract them to her. She pulled out her home made all animal friendly animal kibble. "Oh this is what you wanted isn't it?" She started feeding the animals the kibble. "Now what do we do with them? Wait how do we get them past the teachers without getting in trouble?" Hermione pressed a hand on her shoulder to calm, "don't worry I think I know who can help us. Wait here." Hermione left the girl dorm and then shortly came back and told her to come down to the commons. She then saw Harry and Ron down there. "So we heard you had a little animal problem. So we decided to help you with it," said Ron. "Oh good, well you see I kind of've attracted half of the critters from the forbidden forest to my bed because of a treat i had in my pocket. I need you guys help to get these critters out of the castle without getting in trouble with teachers for hording a zoo in my dorm." Harry replied with a nod along with Ron. "Well lets see how many animals we can fit under the invisbility cloak now."
Sophia was going down early for breakfast when she saw a ripple in the air in front of her. Shortly a small chipmunk jumped seemingly out of thin air and scurry up the staircase to Gryffindor Tower. She heard Ron's voice cursing, then Harry saying, "Shut up!" Sophia laughed softly. "Hey, guys," she said to where she heard the voices from. "What're you carrying a chipmunk under an invisibility cloak for?" She had figured out that they had the cloak last year when she started to wonder how they had thought they would get away with going up to the astronomy tower at midnight, so she investigated. Now, a surprised Ron's face, along with a few mice and a fluffy squirrel, popped out from under the cloak. "Who are you, and how do you know about the cloak?" he asked suspiciously. "Long story..." she dismissed the question. "But if I don't tell you, you don't have to tell me what you're doing with a bunch of furry forest creatures.Good luck!" With that Sophia waved goodbye and walked away, leaving the two boys very confused. Much to her amusement, she heard them talking as she walked off. "But seriously, how did she know?" "More to the point, who is she? Is she in our year?" "Ravenclaw, I think..." "Shush, Ron, here comes Filch!" Sophia walked into the great hall where a few students were already sitting, their eyes weary from sleep.
last edited Больше года
Candie follows behind them with a furry cat in her arms which was Filch's cat who was happily purring in her grasp. "Go back to you master now." Puts the cat down and then went back to helping Ron and Harry with the animals. After getting all the animals out she headed down to the great hall with the golden trio. Much to Draco's disapproval and giving him a sympathetic look.
Sophia looked up from her toast as Candie walked in with Harry, Ron, and Hermione, as well as Draco Malfoy. She shuddered, remembering her nightmare. But judging by her expression, Candie seemed to think he was alright. Maybe she'd give him another chance... She waved to the four Gryffindors and motioned for them to sit with her, wondering if Harry and Ron would recognize her. People rarely did...
Candie, "Oh guys I want to introduce yous guys to my new best friend! Meet Sophia! Her star sign is Aquarius, third year Ravenclaw. " She said introducing Sophia to the golden trio and in the far away crowd Draco who was listening in on their conversation.
Sophia smiled. "Nice to meet you!" Of course she knew who they were already, who didn't? Hermione smiled back. "Nice to meet you too!" she said, holding out her hand. Sophia shook it. All during breakfast, the five of them laughed and chatted, and Sophia had never felt more at home.
Candie, "Oh sophia I have to tell you how Harry, and ron had to help carry woodlen creatures out of girls dormtories." Both her and hermione giggled at the boys shame.
Sophia laughed with them. "Yeah, I ran into them on their way out. You may still have a rogue chipmunk or two in your dormitory..." She giggled as Ron let out a sigh. "Well I tried..." he said dejectedly, which only made Sophia laugh harder.
Candie smirked, "well ron would do anything for his sweet Hermione. Wouldn't her?" Ron blushed so hard that it rivaled his own hair color. Next to him hermione seemed to gain a bit of color on her cheeks. "I don't know what your talking about," Ron finally retorted.
"Don't you think that was a little rude to say in front of everybody?" Sophia said quietly to Candie, as Ron hurriedly, and awkwardly, struck up a conversation about the Chudley Cannons. "I mean, what if Malfoy overheard?" she said worriedly. Then, remembering Candie's friendship with him, she hastily amended. "Sorry, I mean... somebody like Pansy Parkinson, or something..." She trailed off. She hadn't meant to sound mean, but her instinct when thinking about someone who was a bully and a jerk was to think of Malfoy. Sophia opened her mouth, then, thinking better of it, closed it again. She was sure her face was nearly as red as Ron's from shame.
Candie replied, "because you see if they try to make fun of them I just use my book to find the dirtiest secrets of that person. Plus seriously those need to kiss and get together. I feel this tension from a mile away. Oh and pansy knows what I do to people who are mean to my friends." She finished saying sweetly with a sinster smile laying behind the sugary one. "Sorry Ron for embrassing you...." Makes puppy dog eyes and then ten other critters come from under her hair and give him the puppy eyes.
Ron looked around awkwardly, but was spared from replying by the arrival of the morning post. A large barn owl landed in front of Sophia, with its usual Daily Prophet rolled up in its talons. She took it, thanked the owl with a small piece of bacon, and it fluttered away. A few minutes later, a second owl flew directly over her head and dropped an envelope, not bothering to stop. The envelope fluttered down onto Sophia's plate, face up. To Emily Upland, it read. There was no return address, but Sophia knew who it was from. She stared at it in horror and tried to resist the urge to tear it up. As far as she was concerned, there was nobody at this school named Emily Upland. Only somebody named Sophia Cantatrix.
Candie has dove come a help her deliver her a message. "Thanks you sweetums." The dove left. "Well I better head to potions! Hermione good luck with those two. And sophia see you in history!" Candie practically floats to her class. As she was walking she was yanked into a empty classroom. To only to get slapped in the face. As she turned around to see a red cheeked Malfoy. "Oh my God Draco! I didn't know it was you. I-I-." Draco cut me off, "Its okay it was my fault for scaring you. Plus I probably deserved that for being mean to your new friend." Draco faked a smile. "Oh Draco, you know your always going to be one of my closest friend." She said that hugging him by wrapping her arms around his neck in a comforting hug. He hugged back to nuzzle her neck. "Now Draco lets get to class okay."
All through Transfiguration, Sophia was distracted, thinking about the letter. She was afraid to open it, but didn't have the heart to throw it out. She was so occupied that she got only 93 percent on her pretest, which was an all-time !ow for a Ravenclaw like her. She still couldn't believe that he had managed to get his hands on a pen and parchment to write to her, let alone an owl to send it. She was still off in the depths of her jumbled thoughts when she started walking to History of Magic and crashed headlong into someone.
Candie is one of the only students outside of Slythrine that Professor Snape likes and does not give her harsh treatment. Maybe its because she's nice and sweet, or maybe its because she listens to him when he needs someone to talk to about his loss at love. Professor Snape is like a uncle to her. Candie also gets tutoring from Snape on potions because she is the brightest tool in the shed when it comes to potions mostly because she has dyslexia and she misreads words. "Bye Professor have the rest of the day," Candie said. Others in both Slythrine and Gryffindor stood in amazement at how Snape just reacted by giving her a rare smile before returning to his signature frown.
Sophia stumbled and fell, hitting the cold stone floor. "Sorry!" she called up, realizing that the person we had bumped into was none other than Draco Malfoy. He dropped his sneer and stuck out his hand to help her up. She OK it and thanked him. Then, heading n the same direction, they talked for a little while. Candie was right; he was actually a pretty nice guy.
Candie rushed to see Sophia and Draco talking and glomped them both into a hug. "I so happy to see that you to getting along." She failed to notice the blush on his face. "Oh sophia how was you class today?"
"It was okay..." Sophia said reluctantly. "We started on turning our ink wells into bouncy balls, but mine still bled a little ink." She laughed a bit. "What about yours?"
Candie smiles and hands her a bottle of her potion. "Made a bottle of sleep drought. Snape said for once said it was stable enough to use. While mister potions pro here can make the potion in a mere minutes." She points out to Draco. "I do not I take more time than that. Anyway I got to go Candie Charms won't wait for me all day. See you at next class with Hagrid." I wave Draco off before he also gives a wave to Sophia.
Больше года LetsDuel2012 said…
Skylar woke up late...again. She sat up, got dressed and munched on a cookie she snagged from dinner the night before. she ran through the now empty halls to try to get to class
Sophia headed off for History of Magic, which as usual was filled with Professor Binns' droning and her classmates snores. She happened to like history, being a Muggleborn, but she couldn't stand the Professor's daily lectures, spouting dates and names like they meant nothing. Today's class was a particularly boring monologue about the Hamster War of 1857, the unfortunate result of an engorgio spell gone astray. Once her head was sufficiently filled with useless information on how to defend oneself against said hamsters, and how their victims were unaware of this entirely useful spell, Sophia's class was finally dismissed a few minutes early, and it was time for Double Potions with the -ugh- Slytherins.
Candie just finished class and now is heading up to divination. Which is strangely one of her favorite classes. Mostly since she can learn to fore tell future couples. When she made it first to class she waved nicely to the teacher with big spectacles. "Oh such a sweet girl but such a rough past. You really should get that tattoo taken care of." Trelenawy pointing out the tattoo behind her hair. Candie winced at the memory that came with the tattoo. Candie was partnered up with Lavender her least favorite customer in the romantic business. Not trying to sound mean or anything but this girl needed to learn not to chase anything in pants. "Now students what I want you to do is look into the crystal ball okay." As a couple minutes went by she quickly thought that divination was a joke. As did Hermione who stormed quickly out of the room in annoyance of the class. "Now class sorry for the interruption. So what do you see in the crystal ball?" "I see nothing." One of the students retorted. Candie felt bad for the teacher and felt that she should give the crystal ball another shot. As Candie looked into it she saw something new. It was a white figure with sliver white wings. Next to the figure a dark figure with dragon wings. 'What does that mean,' Candie thought. "Miss Trelenawy I see something in my crystal ball. I see two figures a white one and a black one. What does that mean?" Miss Trelenawy was surprised. "I'm not sure what those mean? Sorry but you sure must have a talent of seeing things through a crystal ball." "Thanks." Leaving confused Candie.
When she reached Potions, Snape was sitting at his desk, his oily voice drawling, "Late, Cantatrix." He spat out her last name, as if he hated the word itself. Sophia meekly apologized nd sat in the only desk available, next to a red haired Slytherin girl who had her feet up on the desk. Sophia sang under her breath as she took out her quill and a scroll of parchment, and a large, mean looking boy behind her muttered, "Can it, Cantatrix!" He laughed at his own joke stupidly, and out of the corner of her eye Sophia saw Draco scolding him. She grinned and sat up straighter. She didn't have to be walked over this year. She had a Griffindor and a Slytherin on her side now. Envigorated by this, she turned to the girl. "Hi, I'm Sophia. What's your name?"
Candie had free period and she decide to go hargrids early.
((@LetsDuel2012 given that you are not on, should I pretend I didnt try to interact with your character?))
((Come to think of it, given that you aren't on, why am I adressing you? @Izzydragonheart I was trying to talk to LetsDuel's character, but given that we are the only two on, what should I do?))
last edited Больше года
((I think we should try to leave her/he room but still write. Okay. Just call me Issy))
Candie was helping feeding the animals.
last edited Больше года
((cool. athenachild or just athena works for me))
After a long, tedious Potions class in the dungeons, Sophia was glad to get outside. She took her guitar out and sat against a tree by the lake playing it. But she wasn't thinking about playing. She was still thinking about the letter from this morning. She decided the best course of action was to ignore it. Whatever he wanted, she couldn't be bothered to disrupt her school life for it. Yes, better to not read it at all. That night, she decided, she would put it in the fire.
((Okay Athena))
Hagrid allowed candie to change out of her uniform to help with the animals. Today lesson she was really excited for. Mostly because it involes her favorite hippogriff. "Ey' er Candie can yer feed ther critters?" Hagrid asked. (I bad at trying to get his accent down) "Sure," Candie took the bucket of food and started to feed the animals one by one. By the rest of the houses got here (all houses) they saw her giggling with all different kind of birds on her and critters at her feet, Leaving all the students baffled.
((Why all houses?)) Sophia put away her guitar and ran down to Hagrid's cabin.
(Because I wanted both slythrine and ravenclaw in the class)
"Er....excuse me Miss Tessa can you please go join yer classmates. Thank you for yer help." Hagrid helped candie up who had twigs and feathers in her hair now. Candie went to stand in between the gryffidnors and ravenclaw. "Okay class I hope you enjoyed get yer new book on magical creatures." Poor neville was trying to close the monstrous school book. "Anyway today we are going to learn about Hippogriffs." He brings out a elegant hippogriff. "This here class is Buttbeak." Candie squealed before bowing and to the hippogriff getting a bow back from it.
(( okiedokie! You mean buckbeak, right?))
Sophia wanted to offer to ride one, but she was a little shy. She tentatively raised her hand, and Pansy Parkinson whispered loudly to one of her friends, "Oooh! Can-of-bricks wants a go! I'll bet you ten galleons she falls off in the first five seconds!" Sophia was used to these kinds of bad puns on her last name, so she ignored Pansy. Hagrid finally called on her and had her come up front.
((Yes))
"Good luck sophia. Remember to act like your greeting some one with royalty!" Candie said waving good luck to her. Before sending Pansy a glare that made her real back in fear.
Sophia smiled timidly. "Thanks!" She took a deep breath and walked up to Buckbeak. Even though her legs threatened to collapse, she calmly bowed, then looked straight into the hippogriff's large yellow eyes. She hesitated and was about to draw back when Buckbeak bowed in return.
Candie squealed unconsciously hugging the person next to her which was Draco. "You can do it."
Sophia's face broke into a grin of excitement as she approached the hippogriff and gently stroked his beak.
Hagrid came up from behind and hoisted sophia up onto buckbeak. "Yer' ready? Go!" Slapped the back of the hippogriff sending it to the sky.
Sophia whooped and grinned ear-to-ear as she soared on Buckbeak across the rippling lake. She skimmed the icy water with her fingertips.
Candie smiled at her friends happiness. "Hey Hagrid I call going next." Hagrid nodded.
Once the hippogriff landed, Sophia dismounted with a smile and thanked Hagrid.She took her place back in the crowd of third years.
Candie immediately hopped on to the hippogriff with its approval and gave it a swift kick to the side to make it go. Going up high in the air she threw her hands in the air letting them touch the clouds. "Your amazing buckbeak....." She hugs the hippogriff. "Lets do a little show?" The buckbeak nodded in reply. Her grip in its mane tightened as they did a spin and loops in the air. One of the more dangerous stunts is when they go up really high and lets go off the hippogriff and falls. "Yahoo!" Then she came back to the back the feathery hippogriff and she latched on a immediately. Making there way back to the group. Draco and Hagrid muttered, "Show off." Earning a tongue in the face.
Sophia smiled at Candie. "Nice job," she congratulated her. Now each student was set up with a hippogriff and they took turns bowing to it and stroking it, some with more luck than others. Draco bowed to the hippogriff and it bowed back, but Crabbe behind him insulted Buckbeak, calling him a "great ugly brute". Immediately the hippogriff lashed out, missing Crabbe but clawing Draco's arm in his wild attempts to hit the boy behind him. Draco fell onto the ground, screaming in agony and clutching his bloodstained arm.
Candie, "Draco! BuckBeak Calm down!" Candie flared pink sending a message to the animal to calm it. Candie rushed to Draco's side. "Don't worry it wasn't your fault it was your bloody so called friends fault." She raised her hands over the boy's arm and pink light came out of it. The mark on his arm seemed to disppear. "There all better. Now CRABBE!" Candie turned around to crabbe who cowered away from candie's anger. A mencing aura surrounds her. "DO YOU HAVE ANY F*CKING IDEA WHAT YOUR LITTLE BLABBER DID! NOT ONLY DID IT AFFEND THE BUCKBEAK! YOU HURT SOMEONE ELSE IN THE PROSES. SEE WHAT YOU STUNT PULLED!" After screaming at crabbe for messing up and hurting Draco she finished panting for air. "Anyway please do pull that again." Candie finished off sweetly.
 Candie, "Draco! BuckBeak Calm down!" Candie flared розовый sending a message to the animal to calm it. C
Sophia looked on in astonishment at her mellow friends rage. For the next few weeks, Draco was in the hospital wing; Candie's magic had eased the pain and marks on the skin, but his bone was still broken and needed to heal. When Sophia went with Candie to visit him, he told them that the main reason why he stayed in the hospital wing was that he wanted to avoid Crabbe. He was still furious for what happened. Sophia and Candie spent most of their free periods in the hospital wing, keeping him company until Madame Pomfrey told them to shoo.
Candie kept giving crabbe the demonic snake eye. Sophia and her became super dooper best friends. When draco came out of the hospital we greeted him with his father following behind him. "To are these young ladies Draco?" He asked his son.