Гарри Поттер HP RP ((i know its getting a bit old but...one еще for good luck?)

LetsDuel2012 posted on Sep 06, 2013 at 10:52PM
so...you already know the drill so just post your character...normal rules i guess...no homestuck level cursing...no godmodding.....normal chiz

Name-
Age-
Year-
House-
Greatest Weakness-
Greatest Strength-
Talents-
Wand-
Appearance-
Extra info?

------> we also need CANON characters too! <-----------
Name-Skylar Cunningham
Age-15
Year-5
House-Slytherin
Greatest Weakness- shes Lazy,cocky and sometimes downright evil
Greatest Strength-Focused,pretty smart when she wants to be
Talents-Singing,drawing
Wand- 10in Unicorn tail hair oak
Appearance-
 so...you already know the drill so just post your character...normal rules i guess...no Застрявшие дома lev
last edited on Apr 10, 2014 at 02:44PM

Гарри Поттер 235 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 235

Больше года athenachild13 said…
"Kistune. Right." Sophia murmured in shock. What the heck was a kistune, anyway? And what had happened to the Candie who loved and cared for animals, who wouldn't eat candy with animal ingredients? "If you don't mind, could I take the night to take this in, please? Its a little bit... confusing." She finished lamely. "I'll talk to you in the morning, OK? Please understand, its nothing against you."
Больше года Issydragonheart said…
Candie nodded showing her fox ears folding down sadly and tail. Then followed her demon sister covered in blood. "Is she going to tell anyone?" Candie shock her head. "I know her she wouldn't. She's my friend."
Sophia hurried back to the Ravenclaw tower, answered the knocker with barely any pause, and dashed in. She looked up around the circular, book-lined room until she found the book she was looking for, on one of the high shelves. She Accio-ed it down and brought it over to a chair. The book was so thick it was almost a cube, and it was Sophia's favorite book in the whole common room, which contained thousands of books. It was her comfort book, and there had never been a time she needed it more than now. She hummed as she read it by the fire, not finishing until 3 in the morning, when she finally washed the blood off her arm, changed into pyjamas, and went to bed.
Candie couldn't sleep in the fear of rejecation. "I didn't ask to be born a half demon!" She cried out side by the lake kicking a rock into the water. "Why can't I be normal," she has tears slowly cascading down her cheek. "Sometimes I wonder if I truly belong here...."
 Candie couldn't sleep in the fear of rejecation. "I didn't ask to be born a half demon!" She cried ou
Sophia was so preoccupied with seeing Candie as a demon that she didn't remember to burn her letter, the one addressed to Emily Upland, the letter she had gotten seemingly so long ago. But as she woke up, she spotted it on her bedside table and felt drawn to it. With her mind screaming, No! Don't do it!, her hands reached towards the letter and began to open it. Her fingers trembled as she tore the paper slowly, then reached inside. She didn't know what to expect,given that she hadn't seen him since she was 8. She thought he was dead. She finally got it open and a slip of paper tumbled out. She picked it up and read it. "Dear Emily, I need to warn you. There is something very wrong at Hogwarts. Two demons hide among the students, and should you see one, I give you protection. Sincerely, your loving father, Lawrence Upland." Sophia just stood there for a few minutes and then ran down to the lake, leaving the envelope lying on her bed. She opened her mouth and let out a horrible scream until her voice broke and her throat flamed with pain. Then she leaned abruptly against a tree and sobbed. She tried to muffle the sound by burying her face in the sleeve of her pyjamas, which she was still wearing. She felt guilty for a second; her friend was half demon and here she was crying about something stupid. But then, in a way it WAS about Candie.
Candie stood up and head back to gryffindor castle. She numbly got ready for the next day. She pastily walked down to the great hall. She caught Draco's worried look. Candie did her best to pull her best fake smile, but she knew he could see right through it. Candie sat in between lavender and ron. When she saw her food she just poke at it.
Sophia reached the Great Hall after changing into her clothes, just as the food faded away from everyone's plates. She sat on the edge of the ravenclaw table while Dumbledore made an announcement. "I would like to inform you all..." Sophia wasn't listening.. She stared off into space unblinkingly until one of the Ravenclaw kids jostled her on the way out the door.
Candie froze on spot at the mention of Hagrid finding the dead deer and animals with bite marks on the neck. She looked at Jinx. Then they heard that centaur was attacked too. Jinx looked at Candie as confusedly as her. We both knew that we would never go that far for food on a new moon. They said they found the centaur clawed and bloody. Marks of a animal and more likely a dog with really long claws.
Jinx and Candie rushed to a empty classroom. 'What are we going to do they'll start looking for the ones who killed the animals and probably think the monster who killed the animals also killed the centaur!" Candie said. After jinx placed a silencing charm on the room.
Sophia heard the other kids around her talking as she left the hall. "Deer? Who kills deer?" Sophia shuddered, remembering the previous night. Then, "And a centaur! How did anyone come up with that idea? It's stupid!" Sophia's eyes widened, then she broke into a run. She saw the back of Candie's head and dashed after her, stumbled, and fell.
"Jinx do you think if they found out we're half demons. They would try to kill us. Like they did dad?" Candie whimpers in Jinx's arms. "Candie.....I'm not sure. There are some people in the world like mum who excepts us. But there a people who don't understand and except us so they think on the impulse to kill the things they don't understand. So Candie my is I'm not sure.....Sorry that you were raised in this way but we born like this we can't change our heritage like you can't stop yourself from finding your mate and trying to claim him or her." Jinx said calmly stroking Candie head.
Sophia looked up just in time to see Jinx close the door. She slumped against the door, her head on her knees. How much worse could her day get? It was only about nine in the morning, and already she had gotten a letter from her dead father warning her that her friends were dangerous, and then found out that her friend had killed a centaur and sucked its blood. Besides which, she had missed breakfast and was developing a headache from her fall. ((now its Sunday; do they have class on Sunday? when are their weekends is it Saturday or Sunday or both?))
Jinx realized something, "Right now candie we are to find out the real killer of the centaur because demons and centaurs for centuries have been at peace. So it couldn't of been us but those claw marks obviously aren't from a plain animal. It was actually since the last Full moon meaning it was animal or creature. So....well now candie it looks like we have to clear out names before they find out we are demons." She waves her hand unlocking the door with Candie practically in tears from the fear of rejection. "What if Sophia doesn't except me.....What if she thinks I'm a freaked monster who wants to suck animals blood dry for fun?" Jinx's eyes softened. "Come here," she says with her arms wide open. Candie snuggled deeply into her chest for comfort like a fox cub would do to its mother. "Its doesn't matter because you know I love you the way you are...." ((Yes its Sunday, and when jinx unlocked the door she took of the silencing charm))
"What if Sophia doesn't accept me?"
Sophia looked up with a start. She stood and the door of the classroom slowly swung open. Sophia closed her eyes. Her brain was aching. Maybe Candie was actually just the way she had seemed before. Sort of like a werewolf. She smiled weakly and walked through the door. "I accept you, Candie. Of course I I accept you, you're my best friend!"
last edited Больше года
Candie smiled then glomped her into hug! Crying tears of joy. "I-I thought you wouldn't except me for being a half demon.....But You are." She nestled Sophia neck crying happily. Jinx smiled and gave Sophia stern look of warning. 'Hurt Her Your Good As Dead.'
Sophia gave Jinx a small nod as she relax Candie. She was grinning from ear to ear. Only a few minutes ago she thought today would be terrible. Sophia's smile faded as she remembered why she had thought that. The letter. The first thing her father had sent her since he disappeared five years ago, and he was sending a lie.Candie wasn't dangerous; she knew that now. So what was she supposed to do about the letter?
Candie looked up to sophia. "Knowing you probaly want some answers on yesterday. Don't you?"
Sophia snapped out of thinking about her father. "Um... yeah. I do." She nodded vaguely.
Candie, "Okay I tell you everything tonight by the black lake at ten. I'll bring Jinx along in case I miss anything important okay."
Sophia nodded again and then her eyes widened. She had left the slip of paper saying they were dangerous by the lakeshore. What if they found it before she could get rid of it? They would hate her, they wouldn't trust her anymore. "Why not here, now?" Sophia asked, trying to avoid them going to the lake.
"Walls have ears....," Jinx stated, "How about the woods. I really want to find out who killed the centaur..."
Sophia nodded in relief. She couldn't tell if Jinx could see that she wanted to not go to the lake, but if so, she was really grateful to the older girl.
Больше года NotAMuggle said…
so...you already know the drill so just post your character...normal rules i guess...no homestuck level cursing...no godmodding.....normal chiz

Name-
Age-
Year-
House-
Greatest Weakness-
Greatest Strength-
Больше года NotAMuggle said…
Name:Winter White
Year:5
House:Slytherin
Greatest Weakness:She doesn't trust people and often shuts them out for fear of getting hurt. She loves lying and hides behind a charade
Greatest Strength:She is very ambitious and independent and doesn't let anything or anybody stand in her way and is very smart.
Talents:Potion making,spell casting,singing,acting,can tell when people are lying and is a very good liar herself
Wand:12 1/4 inches,pine wood and phoenix feather core
Appearance:Long wavyDark brown hair with touches of red,brown eyes,caramel skin that goes pale in the winter,average height
athenachild13 commented…
First of all: everybody else is in third year, или the main characters. Second: make sure Ты read what's happened so far Больше года
"Anyway we should be heading somewhere on this fine Sunday other than standing in the middle of the hallway like a lunatic." Jinx hustled Candie and Sophia away to only find herself being pulled into the embrace of the Weasely twins. "You can be a lunatic when you're already one Jinx..," George said on her left. "You know he's right Jinx," Fred finishes saying her name a little long and exaggerated. "Oh would stop the pair of you!" Jinx whacks them both on the head with a heavy blush on her face. "Oh look George Jinx decided to show house spirit by painting her face red. Go Janet!" Fred teases. They defiantly know how to ruffle jinx's feathers. "That's it-Hey get Back Here so I can hex your arse off!" Jinx dashes after the twins in a flustered manner with a wand in hand. "I pray for there lives," Candie says.
Sophia didn't dare go back to her dorm because the letter would be too tempting, so instead she went to the library. She looked under "Ki" for the subject, then when that didn't work, looked under "Magical Creatures". Finally she went to Madame Pince, who told her that what she was looking for had only one book, and it had recently been taken out. "But don't worry, I'll reserve it for you once it gets returned." Sophia's shoulders slumped, but she wasn't about to give up. She took out "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" and flipped through it frantically. Finally, in Volume III of the book, she found the entry she was looking for. "Kistune".
Candie was walking around then she bumped in to a couple jocks that started harssing her. "Get off Me!" Candie struggled in their grip as the gripped her face and one leaned in for a kiss. "No, No!" She closed her eye's bracing for impact on her lips to only here the sounds of punches and the grip on her arms gone. She looked to see draco being her hero. "Are you okay candie? Your not hurt are you?" He caress the side of her face making her purr as she took in his scent. She shakes her head, " No I'm not hurt, and thanks to you saved me before they could do anything else." She place her hand on to his and she snuggled into his hand. He pulls her into his chest to nuzzle his face in her hair. "I'm glad your not hurt."
Sophia read in increasing horror. "Kistune are Japanese demons, the deadliest creature known to wizard kind. They have a lust for blood that can only be filled at the full moon. They will feed off anything but their preference is for human blood. In appearance, they resemble tall, pale humans when not feeding, and they are believed to be the inspiration for many Muggle vampire stories. While feeding, they become catlike, with black fur, long fangs, and a blood red tail. In the rare occurrence that a kistune should mate with a human, their offspring will be humans until the full moon, when they will grow ears, tail, and fangs, but the transformation will not be complete. These half-kistune are, if possible, even more dangerous, because it is likely they will act like normal humans before their feeding, and therefore be near to humans whom they will turn on at the full moon." Sophia shuddered and closed the book with a snap.
Issydragonheart commented…
Okay I going half to Редактировать this once we get to the explaining part Больше года
athenachild13 commented…
I know I had no idea what they were like so I just made stuff up... Больше года
As Draco and Candie laid on the ground. Candie laid on his chest asleep and exhausted. While Draco just petted her head he looked at her sleeping face lovingly.
Sophia closed her eyes. She felt sick. Maybe her father was right, maybe she couldn't trust them. 'Shut up,' said a little voice inside her. 'Candie and Jinx are your friends, they wouldn't hut you.' Another voice argued back. 'How do you know they're to be trusted? People lie.' After a few minutes of debating, she reached a compromise with herself. Go to the forsest, hear them out. There won't be another full moon for a month, you'll have time to prepare if you need it.
Candie and Jinx headed down to the forbidden forest to inspect the dead centaur. Jinx sniffs it then cringes. "Ugh it reaks of a Mangy mutt.....By mutt I mean a stinking Werewolf! So there's a werewolf on campus well isn't that great!" Jinx pulling on her hair in anger. Candie placed a flower on top of the dead centaur a whispered a couple prayers. Before the ground buried the dead centaur making more ceremonial grave.
zzz
((BTW I am going to have to go to bed soon; school tomorrow :'( ))
Sophia headed down at the appointed time and reached the edge of the forest where she hwpad first seen Candie's kistune form. She got remembered that night, felt queasy, and almost turned back. Hut being a Ravenclaw she wanted answers. So she continued on. She walked up just in time to see Candie bending over with flowers, muttering a prayer. She stood awkwardly with her hands behind her back.
((Okay I have to go to bed too))
Candie turns around to see sophia and waves at her in greeting. "So ready for some answers? Well I suggest you sit down okay child.""
athenachild13 commented…
good night Issy! Больше года
Sophia laughed and felt a little more comfortable. "Child? I bet I'm older than you, you know!" she said jokingly, but sat. "Go ahead."
Jinx laughed so hard she was doubling over in the amusement of the age comment. "Okay first of all we are older than we seem. Being half demons we age slower. Also all the stuff that you probably read on us is completely false. Demons are not plain old blood thirsty animals. In fact we lived in peace with humans longer than your so called ministry been together. So if your thinking we killed that centaur, then you are wrong because demons and centaurs been at peace since feudal era japan. There are some demons who chose to be bad and feed off humans blood. Because once you taste human blood you can never go back to animal blood because it'll never fill you, and it'll drive you to insanity. Kistune is not the name for demons in Japaneses it actually a breed of demons not all demons in general. Youkia is the overall term for demons in japan and mainly from japan being know to take animal like charactisics like tails and ears. Some can even appear completely normal like me and Candie, but they can transform into there real self. Kistune is fox demons, like I but I'm half making life a little more challenging. Anyway back to different kind of demons. Inu's are dog demons.......Neko's are cat demons." Jinx explained the overall of demons.
Candie took over to explain half demons. " Half demons are the son or daughter of a youkia and a human. Generally its mostly the youkia who find mates in humans not demons. The half demons depending the parent can look pretty human and the less fortunate do not. On certain days a half demon with the demon looks 27 lose those demon looks to become a human for that time period meaning they are more vulnerable. Some half demons like myself on a new moon gain the demon characteristic to feast on blood. Called blood lust which is when demons must take in another blood or they will lose in to their animistic ways. Also a thing about demons and half demons my sister forgot to mention is that our kind mate for life. Meaning we have one mate and even if that one mate dies we'll be their mate. We just live our lives with a big hole in their heart. That's about it so any other questions you think we didn't cover. Oh I also forgot. Jinx is plain half demon and I'm half demon and veela meaning I have to find my mate at age 18 or....I die. Also I have this pheromone that attracts boys but its not that strong as it would be a normal veela."
(normal demon fox)
 (normal demon fox)
(Demon Fox Human look)
 (Demon лиса, фокс Human look)
(cat demons)
 (cat demons)
(Cat demon)
 (Cat demon)
(another form of cat demon but works more friendly with humans)
 (another form of cat demon but works еще friendly with humans)
(Here's its other form)
 (Here's its other form)
(wolf demon)
 (wolf demon)
(Dog demons don't confuse with wolf they have deep feuds between these two)
 (Dog demons don't confuse with волк they have deep feuds between these two)
(A half demon with some demon charactiristic but mostly human)
Demon powers.
last edited Больше года
 (A half demon with some demon charactiristic but mostly human) Demon powers.
Sophia looked at the two girls, seemingly teenaged. "So you look 13 but you're actually how old?" she said to Candie. "And why does no one know about Youkia, if they've been friendly to humans for centuries? There are practically no books on you guys in the whole Hogwarts library! Even Newt Scamander got everything wrong, and he's the most qualified creature specialist in the whole wizarding world!"
(Human looking half demon)
Has some demon powers.
last edited Больше года
 (Human looking half demon) Has some demon powers.
(A unlucky half demon who looks all demon)
 (A unlucky half demon who looks all demon)
"As you know the rights to magical creatures has be going down slowly. So has the people who believe that youkia are good have slowly been bribed into writing books the ministry want for the young wizard and witches. Any who tried to write and publish the real info was sent to askaban. I'm 115 and Candie a 113." Jinx explained.
last edited Больше года
((sorry the response took so long))
Sophia nodded. "But what happened to all the books written before that? They can't have all just disappeared!" Sophia stood indignantly. "And everyone thinks you're dangerous, too. My father--" Sophia clapped her hand over her mouth. In her indignation, she hadn't been thinking and was about to reveal the contents of the letter she had so wanted to keep secret from her kitsune friends.
"They were all burnt in secret. Along with the true stories of goblins and centaurs." Jinx explained.
Candie nodded, "Though in the past there were some evil demons who abused their powers much like Voldemort. So as you have you evil and dictators we had monsters and emperors who devoured people and animals for fun. That's the side of demons who think they are superior to all humans and wizards and other creatures. Our family is totally against that idea. We believe harmony and love can stop evil and prejudice."
"So who killed the centaur?" Sophia couldn't, now, believe that either of them would. Newt Scamander was an idiot; the kitsune were good people. Or good creatures. Either way, the mystery still remained.