Гарри Поттер HP RP ((i know its getting a bit old but...one еще for good luck?)

LetsDuel2012 posted on Sep 06, 2013 at 10:52PM
so...you already know the drill so just post your character...normal rules i guess...no homestuck level cursing...no godmodding.....normal chiz

Name-
Age-
Year-
House-
Greatest Weakness-
Greatest Strength-
Talents-
Wand-
Appearance-
Extra info?

------> we also need CANON characters too! <-----------
Name-Skylar Cunningham
Age-15
Year-5
House-Slytherin
Greatest Weakness- shes Lazy,cocky and sometimes downright evil
Greatest Strength-Focused,pretty smart when she wants to be
Talents-Singing,drawing
Wand- 10in Unicorn tail hair oak
Appearance-
 so...you already know the drill so just post your character...normal rules i guess...no Застрявшие дома lev
last edited on Apr 10, 2014 at 02:44PM

Гарри Поттер 235 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 235

Больше года athenachild13 said…
Draco blushed visibly. "They're my friends. Candie and Sophia. Candie's in--" He broke off, and Sophia wondered if he was about to admit to his father that his friends were from different houses. "She's in Slytherin. They both are." he finished dejectedly. Once Lucius had left and they were on the way to lunch, Sophia asked, "Why did you say that? What should it matter if your father doesn't like your friend choices? Do you really think you should let him dictate your life like that?"
Больше года Issydragonheart said…
Candie clasps his hand. "Its because his father is prejudice to everyone who isn't a slythrine pure blood. If he were to find out about him hanging out with us a half blood and muggleborn...I don't know what would happen to Draco." Draco remained silent and nods. "Draco come here.....," Candie pulls him into a hug. Then he cries a bit. "Draco, whats wrong? Why are you upset? Is your arm still in pain?" Draco pulls apart, "My dad,....He wants Buckbeak gone. I had no say in it. I tried to explain to him that it was Crabbe's fault but he blamed it on the Hippogriff in the caretaker of the what he say, "Half blood." I'm sorry Candie and Sophia, I honestly am."
"But he doesn't have the power to do that, does he?" Sophia said anxiously. Draco nodded glumly. "He does. He's got the ministry in his palm." He sniffed loudly. "Mum tried to reason with him. She tried to keep him away from that stuff, thought she could change him..." He roughly brushed away a tear. Sophia began to suspect that this wasn't just about Buckbeak.
Candie, "Don't worry Draco....It's not your fault. You did your best to talk him out of it. Maybe if.....Wait why don't we help buckbeak escape!" Draco lightened up a little. "But how?" "I'm a gryffindor for a reason. I can ask for the golden trio's help. Don't worry Draco, just come out honest and try to be nice to them and they'll help us." She ruffles his hair.
Draco shook his head again. "No, they've hated me ever since the train ride in first year, when I misjudged Ron. If I tried to ask them they would just tell me to shove off." Sophia felt sorry for him, but there wasn't anything she could do. "Let me see if my housemates and I can figure out some way to save him. I *am* Ravenclaw, you know." Draco shushed her in horror and she turned to see his father walking behind her only a few yards away. "Sorry," she said more softly.
Candie stepped in front of Draco. She stared at his father in the eye. "Sophia take Draco back to his dorm. Okay, I need to speak with his father for a moment." Smiles at them and ushers them away. "So why are do you want to kill buckbeak? When its clearly Crabbe's fault for insulting him." Candie stood tall and graceful.
Sophia was about to call after Candie, but she understood. She might've even done the same and joined the confrontation if it weren't for her friend cowering in fear beside her. "Here, let's go to--" No, he couldn't go back to his dorm; most of the Slytherins were just like his father. "How about the library?" she said soothingly. Draco nodded numbly and followed her to the library, where he went to a shelf and pulled a worn book from one of the high shelves. It was dog eared in many places and Sophia suspected that he had come here in tears to read it many times. The title was worn off and Sophia didn't want to disturb him by asking, so she instead took her favorite book, similarly dog eared and worn, off the shelf and opened it. She was about halfway through when Madame Pince announced that the library was closing for the night. She put the book away and brought Draco to the dungeon entrance of the Slytherin common room, saying, "I'll check in with Candie before she goes to bed, to see how it went." Then she headed up to the Gryffindor Tower to see if she could find Candie.
"Well you see miss Tessa, We can't have some animal on school ground being a potential threat to students. That's why I did it and plus I have to level some Half Bloods..." He glared at Candie as he hissed the last word out. "Well you could have at least sent the creature somewhere else instead of killing it! Even your own son wants the Hippogriff to live. Crabbe should be the on paying not BuckBeak!" Lucius glares. "As a Lady you should hold you tongue when you are spoken too. Woman like you should be seen not heard." Candie flared in anger, "That's where your wrong! Women have just as much as a say as a man does!" Lucius hex's her sending her slamming to a wall. Yanks her up from her hair. "Your father was strong powerful pure blood and he was also one of my greatest friends. Until he married that muggle slut!" Candie was nearly in tears. "My mother was No Slut! They just fell in love like any other human would! Everyone needs love. We aren't all different either! Are blood running through our veins are all red!" Whips out a knife and cuts her wrist letting blood run do her hand. Then cut Lucius. "See your blood is just as red and dirty as mine. Your just a egoistical pig who wants the world to lick the bottom of your feet when you know your going to be licking the bottom the dark lords feet. Anyway I going to leave you here to think I got to meet up with friends. Oh and If I here anything that happens to Draco I will unleash this demon inside me and I will be willing to join my father in Askaban." Candie walks away leaving Draco's father in in away. As soon as she gets a couple corridors away Candie leans up against a wall and breaks down in tears. 'I was so scared.'
Sophia was almost to the tower when she heard quiet sobs coming from a side corridor. She turned the corner and saw Candie slumped against a wall, crying. She ran to her. "What happened? Are you OK?" she asked, noticing the cut on Candie's wrist. "Whatever he did to you, he deserves it done back, twice over!" she said angrily.
Candie shake her hand,"No he didn't cut me I cut myself and him to show that we have the same blood.....But...I got so scared!" Weeps into sophia shoulder.
Sophia tried to calm her down. Lately it seemed that this was all she was doing. "But its over now. He left; I saw him go out the door. You're safe now, just go to bed and you'll feel much better in the morning." As she led yet another crying friend to their dormitory, she made a decision. She needed to teach this Lucius Malfoy a lesson about how he treated her friends. But not by trying to fix the things he broke, like with Buckbeak. And not by straight confrontation, like Candie tried. No. She would do it the Ravenclaw way.
Candie after she brought her to her domority she went to talk to the Golden trie for help. "Guys Buckbeak...he's going to be out down by the ministry!" "What! They can't do that!" Ron yelled. "Sh! Actually they can but we have to stop them." Hermione said slapping Ron theback of the head. "Who asked them to do this?" Harry asked. Candie fell slient, " primise you won't take it out on the student who parent did this because he tried to stop his stuck dad." The all nod. "Malfoy did but he had no say! Please don't hurt him. He's sorry for the way he been treating you. He only does it because he can't show his true beliefs without a ear in slythrine telling his father about his actions. Then him getting beat for it. So Please Don't Hurt Draco!"
Sophia reached her dormitory and immediately started plotting. She wrote a letter, crumpled it and tossed it away. An hour and a few hundred pieces of parchment later, she had come up with the perfect letter to send to the Malfoy Manor. She raced up to the owlery to send it.
Candie fell asleep but not before sending a bag of candy and letter to both draco and sophia.
When Sophia woke up in the morning she found an owl tapping at the window of her dormitory. She opened the window, took the package, and went downstairs to the common room. She sat leaning against the statue of Rowena Ravenclaw and opened it. Inside was a letter and a plastic sack tied wih a ribbon. The multicolored candies showed through the clear plastic. She opened the letter and read. It was from Candie.
Candie yawns from waking up. To find franky and chippers in her hair asleep. "Guys.." She picks them up and place them on the pillow so she can get ready for school. She remembers what happened before she went to bed. The golden trio swore not to her draco, but if they did...she wouldn't know what she do. Somewhere in her hertige a veela witch met a young youkia wizard. I know confusing. Jinx was lucky only to get youkia powers through athletics. Candie got both veela and youkia instincts.
((What's a youkia?)) Sophia read over the letter again and smiled. It was perfect. But she also had a few more letters to Mr Malfoy up her sleeve. She stashed the candy under her bed where Bear couldn't fit under to get at it. Then she dashed down to the Great Hall for breakfast, still scheming in her mind.
((Demon but its Japaneses and mixed with a animal charatiscs))
Candie brushed her hair then braided a crown around her hair with a pink ribbon woven in it. She rushed downstairs for breakfast. She slid down the moving stairs and hoped down. She made it to the great hall. In a breath.
((Cool!))
Sophia saw Candie at the door and called her over. "I got your letter," she said. Looking around, she caught Draco's eye and beckoned him over to them. He hurried across the crowded Hall.
Candie pulled them both into a hug. "I'm glad you guys are both okay. Oh draco your in the clear with the Golden trio. I made them swore that if they hurt you because its not your fault. I would have to beat them to a pulp." The cut on her arm healed. "Candie.......," she felt a hand go on her shoulder. She turns around to see her sister Jinx. "Yesterday you cost me have a night sleep. I kept smelling your stinking blood from up inside my domortiy. So why were you bleeding yesterday because I sure don't think it was your time of the month Kistune (cat/fox demon)." Candie shudders behind Draco in fright of her scolding.
Sophia looked on in alarm and surprise. Not wanting to get in the middle of the two sisters, Sophia looked around and saw a notice pinned to the doors of the Great Hall. She must have missed it in her common room in her hurry to get downstairs. She walked closer and read aloud, "Quidditch tryouts on Saturday! Come at 10 AM with your broomstick. Make sure to fill out one of the forms below! Sincerely, your Quidditch captains: Olive Wood, Cedric Diggory, Roger Davies, and Marcus Flint." She squealed in excitement; she loved Quidditch.She took one of the forms from the box hanging under the flyer and ran back to Candie and Draco.
Candie, "Whats that? Quidditch......sure. Though i don't think I'll be that good."
Sophia, with a rush of energy, hugged her. "You have to try out! You too, Draco!" She grinned and checked her watch. "We've got about an hour until tryouts, c'mon!" She raced up to her dorm, eager to get on her broomstick again. ((im just assuming its saturday, sorry for inconsistencies with earlier things we've said))
((its okay))
Candie was nervous flying at first, but loved the feeling of the air brushing aganist her. "I'll try out for a beater!"
"I'm going for keeper," Sophia shouted gleefully back. She swooped through the goal hoops on one side, then soared across the field and swerved through the other side's goal posts.
Candie along with the weasly twins the other two beaters and her sister as keeper and captain. Candie beats the blugger away from the goal.
((is this still during tryouts?))
((yeah its a time skip from yours to mine and we already know that draco is going to be the seaker of slythrine team. Your the keeper. Candie is the third beater with the weasley twins.))
Times skip:
"I can't believe we made it on the team." Candie squealed. "I of course knew I would be no match to the others trying for seeker," Draco said exgrating a hair flip. Both Candie and Sophia started cracking up. Draco blushes in embarrassment before joining in the laughter. "Drakey-Pooo!!" Pansy glomped Draco around the neck. "What are you doing around these low lives? A half Blood and Mudblood?" Candie growled with her eyes glowing red. Draco pushed pansy off, "Don't call my friends that! Where have you been since the my injury? Hooking up with anything that walks on two legs and is considered a male?" Candie smiled brightly with a endearing look in her eyes.
((oh ok sorry just i was a little confused))
Sophia clenched her fists. Mudblood. The brat. She was so glad Draco was finally standing up to her, but she needed her own revenge. She launched her fist right at Pansy's big ugly smirk, knocking her to the ground. Pansy let out a whiny scream. "Draco, help me! The Mudblood punched me!" But he was grinning wildly. Serves her right, ruining my good mood, Sophia thought.
Candie smiles but her eyes were still glowing red from anger. Her eyes were a bright red with a cat like look. "Oh why don't you go and cry about it to some one who cares," Draco said. Pansy ran back to her den of snakes. "I'm so proud you Draco!" Candie hugs Draco. Creating a blush around his cheeks.
 Candie smiles but her eyes were still glowing red from anger. Her eyes were a bright red with a cat L
Sophia shouldered her broomstick roughly. "I'm going back out to practice some more," she said, trying to conceal how much the Mudblood comment had hurt her as she saw a large cluster of Slytherins watching her and glaring. "Who's with me?"
Candie smiles and nods. Draco said, "Sure." Candie followed sophia dragging draco by the sleeve with them.
Once she was back on the Quidditch court, Sophia felt much better. She hovered in front the goal hoops and asked, "Can one of you shoot on me? I need some keeper practice."
Candie sure passes a the quaffle with draco then he chucked to the goal.
Sophia dove to catch it, but it slipped her fingers and narrowly missed the hoops.
((Who do you want your character to date because mine is going to be with draco. If thats okay with you.))
"Nice job there!" Harry said out by the side lines to sophia.
((i dont really care i kinda have the same position as sophia when it comes to dating :) so you can decide))
"Thanks!" Sophia called back. She tossed the Quaffle back to Candie.
(Harry it is. If your okay making ginny a little brat in the process))
Candie sped as fast as she could and threw the quaffle into the goal.
((yeah thats cool with me))
Sophia missed it and it flew through the goal. "Wow, I'm really out of practice..." After a few more throws she got the hang of it and had a streak of 7 saved in a row.
((okay!))
Harry was cheering for both sides mostly sophia. Except for draco who he was sending daggers at.
Sophia looked down just as Harry was looking sullenly as Draco scored. "Aw, Harry, lighten up! He's not so bad!"
"Yeah, Potter can't we just call it truce for once?" Draco asked tired of their constant arguing. Candie lowered herself to the ground. Felt her Fox ears trying to pop out. "Um..Guys I got to go quickly! Ah see you tomrrow!" Candie rushed away with her hands of her head hiding the ears popping out. "I can believe I forgot about the new moon tonight! Sis is going to be so mad." Her tail came out soon after her ears. She dashes into the forribeden woods. Then transforming into her half demon form to meet her livid sister. "Sorry for being late big sis!"
 "Yeah, Potter can't we just call it truce for once?" Draco asked tired of their constant arguing. Can
Jinx glared angrily at her with her blood red eyes.
 Jinx glared angrily at her with her blood red eyes.
Sophia looked after her friend with wide eyes. What was she holding down under her hair? She jerked her gaze away and turned back to Harry and Draco. "Please try to get along. If Draco's willing to be friends, I think you should give him a chance, Harry." Harry sighed and stuck out his hand. "Friends?" he said grudgingly. "Friends." Draco shook it. "Hey, do you wanna get your broom so you can join us?" Harry smiled slowly and went in to get his Firebolt. When he got back Sophia found a tennis ball and bewitched it to act like a Snitch so the two Seekers could practice.
((if you haven't, you should go to hpmor.com: its an alternate version of harry potter made by a fan but its really good))
((I'll check that out later)))
Jinx and Candie being not full demons are mostly normal with their demon instincts, but for them every new moon they transform into their full demon lineage. Its different for every demon. They are lucky enough to have it together. Also since Candie also got her grandmothers lineage of Veela she also has the curse of being part Veela. On their new moon day they have a lust for blood so that's why they have to stay out in the woods on that day so they won't accidentally kill a student. In the process of blood lust.
"You really have to be here more on time. I am seriously not going to wait for you next time so I can find some food for us." Candie nodded sadly. The one thing that Candie hated most of being a demon is that she has to feast on animal blood so she won't hurt her friends. She hates hurting her forest friends too. Jinx and her were walking through the forest when they came across and dying deer. She bent down and decided to put the deer out of its misery. "Don't worry deer it'll be over fast." She sucked the deer dry letting it die painlessly. She was full so she didn't have to kill anything else. Jinx came back covered in blood. "You look lovely." Candie said. "You don't look so bad yourself."
Sophia, Draco, and Harry were about to head it side; it was getting dark. The boys went in but Sophia lingered for a while. She was still curious about Candie, so she slowly and cautiously based for the Forbidden Forest. She plunged into the woods and within minutes came upon a clearing. A deer lay dead on the forest floor, surrounded by a pile of bloodstained leaves. Hearing a rustling in the trees on the other side of the clearing, Sophia quickly climbed one of the trees until she could watch without being seen. She saw a figure come into the clearing. In the darkness she couldn't make out much other than that it looked human except for the ears and tail. She watched in silent horror as it bent over and drained the blood from the deer. Another figure came out and they began talking. Sophia couldn't hear what they were saying, but she had seen enough. They had probably killed the deer and come back for it. Sophia shuddered to think that Candie was out here alone with these two things wandering around, but there was nothing she could do. She quietly climbed down and as soon as she was far enough away she broke into a frenzied run all the way back to Ravenclaw Tower.
last edited Больше года
Candie heard the sound and saw somebody run away. Her eyes widdened. Somebody saw her and sister. She was doomed. "Jinx!" Jinx peered out of a tree finishing off a squirel. "Somebody saw us!" Jinx fell out of the branch in shock. "What! We have to find out who saw us so-" Candie was already on it. She ran with her demon speed to catch up with the one who spotted them. "Wait! Here me out! Its not what it looks like!" She caught the persons hand to find out it was sophia. "I..I..I can explain."
Sophia saw a blood drenched arm clutching hers and shut her eyes, looking away. She was petrified with terror, especially after seeing that poor deer. She desperately hoped that wherever Candie was, she would get back to the castle safely. "I can explain," the thing said, sounding panicked. It sounded a lot like Candie, and a horrible thought crossed her mind. What if they had already captured Candie and tortured her to get her voice? She tried to wrench her arm away and to her surprise she was able to. She turned and saw Candie standing before her, dripping red. She screamed a high pitched sound. They had killed Candie and turned her into some sort of zombie! Her mind, used to logical Ravenclaw thinking, wasn't holding up in the rush of being faced with danger, the impossible, and fright at the same time, in about five minutes. Her mind raced but was unable to keep up as the figure of Candie began to talk.
"Okay Please don't freak out sophia! Please. Take deep breathes in and out. Anyway its me Candie if you can't recognize me. But you can't tell anyone about what you saw. You see......I'm half demon.....or kistune as my grandfather says. Every new moon me and my sister is in full demon mode with a serve case of blood lust. If we don't feast on animals I may hurt someone else inside the school." Candie was in tears trying to explain her heritage problem.