Гарри Поттер HP RP ((i know its getting a bit old but...one еще for good luck?)

LetsDuel2012 posted on Sep 06, 2013 at 10:52PM
so...you already know the drill so just post your character...normal rules i guess...no homestuck level cursing...no godmodding.....normal chiz

Name-
Age-
Year-
House-
Greatest Weakness-
Greatest Strength-
Talents-
Wand-
Appearance-
Extra info?

------> we also need CANON characters too! <-----------
Name-Skylar Cunningham
Age-15
Year-5
House-Slytherin
Greatest Weakness- shes Lazy,cocky and sometimes downright evil
Greatest Strength-Focused,pretty smart when she wants to be
Talents-Singing,drawing
Wand- 10in Unicorn tail hair oak
Appearance-
 so...you already know the drill so just post your character...normal rules i guess...no Застрявшие дома lev
last edited on Apr 10, 2014 at 02:44PM

Гарри Поттер 235 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-235 of 235

Больше года Issydragonheart said…
Jinx picked up a twig and sniffed it. "A werewolf........a human and wolf combined. The killing of wolf happened the day before the new moon because werewolf's on activate in a full moon. So there a mangy mutt somewhere on this campus......Grr..". Jinx growls in anger. Candie places a hand on Jinxes shoulder to calm her down.
Больше года athenachild13 said…
((just curious is the werewolf meant to be lupin? cause he takes that potion from Snape remember? he couldn't have been out))
Sophia shuddered. There had always been rumors of werewolves in the forbidden forest, of course. But they suddenly seemed a lot more real. Sophia wrapped her arms around herself as a cold wind passed across the treetops and raised goosebumps on her arms. "So you think there's a werewolf out there who is strong enough to kill a centaur?"
(I mean lupin because he forgot one night and did the accident. Its the third book and who else can we blame it on? I like lupin its just trying to keep the movie or book following)
"Yes there is only one who hasn't been freed in a long time and has a hunger like no other." Candie states solemly.
((ah, got it.))
"So why are we not running for our lives now, if there's a werewolf living in the forest? Unless... ' Sophia gulped. The werewolf, whoever it was, must be living in the castle. There was a werewolf at Hogwarts and her father had warned her about harmless demons?
"No you see they are only active during the full moon. Usually werewolf are not made werewolf's on their own free will and when they are a werewolf they forget that night completely. " Jinx states.
Sophia breathed a sigh of relief. "Tha one day Snape substituted for our DADA class, he was teaching us about them, but he didn't really do a good job. All he did was kept on emphasising, 'They could be anyone, even someone you trust!'" Sophia gasped. Maybe Snape had known about the werewolf already! He might have been trying to warn them. But who was it?
Jinx, "We'll just have to find out who that mangy mutt is." Candie yawned, "Now lets go back to bed I'm tired and ready for DADA tomrrow."
On the way back to her dorm Sophia thought. Why hadn't her father known about the werewolf? Then she realized that Candie and Jinx, however old they were, were still students, and so they knew less magic. They wouldn't be able to cover up the fact that they weren't completely human. A teacher would, though. So now she knew that one of the Hogwat\rts teachers was a werewolf. Great. At least she wasn't in danger of being killed in her dorm, because it wasn't a student. But it wasn't very reassuring.
Candie laid in her bed clutching a white rose to her chest. Smiling blissfully in her sleep smelling the sweet aroma of the sweet rose and the light sent of a certain snakes shampoo. On her side table laid the note that came with the rose.
Sophia, being the Ravenclaw she was, changed her mind and headed to the library, to research. She frantically flipped through the pages of hundreds of books. The words just ran through her head and left no meaning behind them, so she gave up and left the library to go to bed.
Candie slept peacefully through the night. Awaking to the shaking of Hermione waking her up. "Candie get up your going to miss breakfast if you don't." Candie got up from the bed placing the rose in the vase next to her bed. "Thanks for waking me 'Mione." "No problem, your the only girl in this dorm that I can stand. So its the least i can do." Hermione got up and headed down stairs. Candie quickly got dressed and placed her hair in a high pony tail with white rose in it to. She slid down the stairs making her way to the great hall.
Sophia groaned and slapped at her nightstand before realising she didn't have an alarm clock to turn off. She had been awakened by an owl squacking at the window. She took a deep breath and let it in. The owl flew over to Padme's bed and dropped a letter on it. Sophia breathed a sigh of relief and went to change. Five minutes later, the uneven ends of her tie flapping, she was racing down to breakfast.
"Nice rose there Tess," a voice said from behind candie. Candie span around to see non other than Draco Malfoy standing behind her smiling. "Oh, thank you malfoy a certain someone gave it to me. Isn't it nice! I love it!" "I think the guy who gave you that rose would be happy to here you accepted his gift with such happiness," Draco jokes. Candie giggles before hugging Draco and whispering thanks to him. Before sitting back down. Good thing not many people are up yet besides Hermione and some other students because not everyone in the school would like to see or 'hear' about the slytherine prince talking and letting a halfblood hug him like that in public.
Sophia spooned herself a bowl of cereal and ate it quickly. Today was one of their first Quidditch practices, and she was really excited for it. She couldn't wait till that afternoon, when they had a few free periods for the practice.
Candie walked behind her. "You shouldn't eat so quickly you'll get stomach ache you know." She mothered sophia. "We wouldn't want to miss your first quidditch practice for a stomach ache. Right."
"Yes, mum," Sophia said laughing, but slowed down her eating pace. "I can't wait!" she said in between a mouthful of oats. "I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to sit through morning classes today!"
Candie placed two hands on her shoulders. "Bouncing in one spot is only going to make you tired its not going to make time go by faster. Trust me I know. Oh you have a little oats right here." Pointing to her forehead.
Sophia wiped the spot off with the back of her hand and wiped in on a napkin. "Thanks." Then she heard her name being called. She looked over at the Gryffindor table and saw Harry waving to her. "Excited for practice?" he asked. Sophia nodded so hard she fell off her chair and got up laughing.
"She's so excited she can stay still on her chair." Candie face palms. "I can understand her. Are you ready for practice tomorrow candie as a new beater." Harry said calmly. "I'm kinda of nervous but I sure I'll be fine."
"Of course you'll be fine," Sophia said as she sat back down. "You're Candie Tessa, new Gryffindor beater, how could you not be fine?"
"Thanks. Now I have to head to herebology." Candie waves to Sophia before heading to the greenhouse to participate in the lovely lesson on how to grow dancing plants.
"Lucky you. I've got Potions." Sophia grumbled under her breath as Candie went off to the greenhouses enthusiastically. She started off down the steps to the dungeon, and stumbled at least thrice. Why was she so tired? And then she remembered. Werewolves. She entered the dungeons lost in thought and the class only got worse from there.
Candie loved plants because they gave food for animals and herself. Plus they bring this light in every room that she loves. She watched as her daisy in her pot danced and did flips earning herself 10 points for gryffindor. Poor Nevill nearly did really well until he tripped getting some more seeds.
Snape had made Sophia restart her potion three times now, and she was getting annoyed. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't focus on her potion. She kept thinking about werewolves and the dead centaur. One time when Snape was coming towards her to tell her yet again that her potion was dismal, she panicked for a moment thinking he might be the werewolf himself. But then she realized he wouldn't be stupid enough to teach the DADA class about them in that case
Candie finishes cleaning her plant before leaving to head up to DADA with Professor R. J. Lupin. Entering the room she saw no desks just herself and wardrobe. (Hint Hint Bogart)
(( :) ))
Sophia was glad to leave the freezing dungeon, and even more glad to be heading for her favorite class, Tranfiguration. Professor McGonnagal was waiting on the desk in cat form as they entered, and Sophia gave the cat a friendly salute as she sat down. The cat twitched her tail in response.
Candie stood in the class as more student came in. Slythrine and Gryffindor followed the room. She stood somewhere in the middle where she could she both draco and the her friends. "Alright student (Lets pretend he finished his lecture on the boggart and neville already had his turn) "Next in Miss Tess your up next." Candie was shoved foward by a sneering Pansy. Candie watched as the boggart turned into her worst fear....herself. But in her pure demoness form. "Well look at you! Playing as such a lowlife at this school! You are so much more you have royal blood in you yet you don't take w-" "Ridicules!" Herself became a beautiful swan.
Sophia had a very enjoyable class. She was the only one in the whole class who managed to get her parchment to be one a piece of tree bark. She swept the dirt the bark left from the desk as she left the classroom. Next was DADA, which Sophia was both excited and apprehensive for. Professor Lupin, while one of her favorite teachers, was very unpredictable.
((I just noticed we did the classes in the wrong order... The boggart class was their first ever Dada class meaning they couldn't have had the werewolf class, that came later in the year. What should we do?))
((..............Lets play along and do everything else correct with christmas coming up and all. Sorry if we did the classes wrong.))
Free time Candie spent her time by the black lake looking into her reflection. She looked back at class her worst fear being herself. But herself when she is not in control. Herself when she loses her self into her inner demon princess. The one her aunt want her to be.
((Sure, why not))
Sophia entered the classroom and immidiately was told by Lupin to put her and away. They all followed the professor into a classroom that was empty except for a large wardrobe in the center. Sophia started to hear thumps from inside and her imagination made up all sorts of things that could be inside. She was zoning out thinking about that when she heard Lupin say, "Now everyone remember you say 'Ridikulus. Now I think Miss Cantatrix will demonstrate for us." Sophia hesitantly went up to the center of the room and watched nervously as Lupin opened the door.
Candie slowly went to the libray to find a book on werewolfs. To find out they were all taken out. Plan B Hermione. "Hey Hermione do you know anything on werewolfs?" I asked her. "All that they are humans who can't control turning into blood thirsty wolfs that will kill anyone at site. No. Sorry."
As Sophia watched, the wardrobe door swung open and out stepped a young man dressed in a black robe, with deep shadows around his eyes. "Emily. Come. Now." he barked at Sophia, who paled. The man menacingly drew his wand and Sophia let out a strangled squeal and backed away, shivering. She backed right into Lupin. "Ridikulus." he whispered to her. Sophia read for her wand, and her hand shook violently as she pointed it at the man in front of her who was still advancing with his own wand... "Ridikulus!" she shouted at the same time the man shouted, "Crucio!". His wand sparked, then went out. He tried to take a step toward her and bumped his head on the invisible barrier Sophia' spell had put between them. Sophia laughed in relief and the next student stepped forward. The man immediately morphed into a rattlesnake.
Candie, "Ugh there nothing on werewolf's beside them being blood thirsty.........Why can't I be normal....." Lays on grass fingering a dandelion before blowing the seeds away.
After class, Sophia thought over what had happened. Up until now, she hadn't realized she was actually afraid of him. But now that she thought about it, her memories of her father were all cruel and terrible. He beat up her mother, came home drunk each night, and yet when he suddenly disappeared, her entire life was turned upside down. Why? She wandered outside, her mind nowhere near her body as she walked.
Candie picked a leaf and made a soothing sound come out of it. Birds flew to come closer to the sound as candie made the melody through the leaf.