Private Practice Private Practice Фаны thread!

alessandra_28 posted on Dec 06, 2009 at 01:28AM
Since a lot of tv shows have their own chat forum, I thought it would be nice to make one here too.

you know, a place where we can talk private practice, our favorite characters and couples, episodes, etc.
We can also talk about whatever we want, get to know each other and bond =)

Members
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

If you want to be on the list just comment on the thread!!!
 Since a lot of tv shows have their own chat forum, I thought it would be nice to make one here too.
last edited on Feb 23, 2010 at 03:20AM

Private Practice 462 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 462

Больше года alessandra_28 said…
Helen Amy!!

Im going to blame on sheldon for everything!!! just because!!

have you seen PP yet??
im watching it!! dont like what Im seeing!! my VP heart is broken!!
Больше года willanka said…
Hello everyone, my name is Gosia but you can call me Willanka if it's easier ;).
I'm not often on fanpop but I just saw last episode(3x14) and I really, really miss good old days when I loved Addison the most and everything was so great. But now I can't believe in what Shonda did with PP. Have anyone seen last episode?
Больше года laughingGrl said…
Oh no! Uggg plzz telll me sam/addie r getting closer to happennin!!! Greys is on right now so im watchin this first :)
Hello Gosia!!
welcome to the thread!
Im Alessandra but you can call me Ale :)

Im watching right now...Im in the part that most Violet/Pete fans would hate (I dont want to spoil Amy lol) and plese dont tell me what happens next until I finish ;)
I miss the old good days too!!
i was just talking about it in the previous page! i cant believe whats happening to this show!!

I dont even get why they give meaningful storylines to some characters like Violet and Pete or Sam and Addie if they are going to bring a stupid hook up between other characters that doesnt even make sense!!
its ridiculous!!
i hope shonda realize what she is doing and start to do the right thing!!
we dont want to see a fucking orgy where everyone sleeps with everyone just because!! ugh!!

Oh no! Uggg plzz telll me sam/addie r getting closer to happennin!!!

---
from what I've seen not even close to think of happening...
we are getting a new couple!! yay!! *roll eyes*
ok I just clicked on play and my heart almost melts!!
the first thing I heard was Pete saying "I have to tell you something...I'm still in love with Violet"

at least all my hopes arent dead!!

and now I look like a psycho for speaking to myself!
so you 2 better talk!! lol
Hi Ale :)

I'm not a big fan of Addie/Sam because I'm a little obssesed with Maddison and I hope they will be together some day :P. I'm also Violet/Pete fan so after last episode I'm not too happy but at least we know that Pete loves V.
SPOILER: What is the worst to me: I can't believe Addison had sex with Pete. I'm gonna thinking she's sleeping with every guy which she meets or at least she has feelings for them. I don't like this new Addie.
After this ep I love Charlotte(I've always liked her), she's my new hero, lol.
last edited Больше года
Oh wow.. imvwatchin pp now. I hope maddie is end game but i dnt kno how it cld possibly work....
OK AMY IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS DONT READ THIS!! DONT HATE us ok?

I'm not a big fan of Addie/Sam because I'm a little obssesed with Maddison and I hope they will be together some day
---
I used to be one of those crazy obsses Maddison fans but the crossover thaught me they were over for good so I jumped to Sam/Addie, they have chemistry together...a lot!! but I dont think they are inlove...Addie doesnt even know what love is, so she should be talking about it lol

I'm also Violet/Pete fan so after last episode I'm not too happy but at least we know that Pete loves V.
---
Violet and pete are my favorite PP couple, you can see obssesing about them all over fanpop lol
even in other shows forums lol
I hated 3x14 too and for a second I thought Pete didnt care about Violet anymore...at the party when Violet was thanking him for forgiving her I was like "violet you are soo stupid, its clear he doesnt care about you anymore, people who care dont forgive that easily" but then he said he was still inlove with her and my heart melt!!
but Im still unhappy with the episode and with paddison sexing up!!

What is the worst to me: I can't believe Addison had sex with Pete. I'm gonna thinking she's sleeping with every guy which she meets or at least she has feelings for them. I don't like this new Addie.
---
I hate addison jumping from bed to bed...its ridiculous!!
i know shonda wants to add drama to the show but she just messed up everything! there are way too many unsolved couples to bring a new one!! and she decided to bring the one that its going to complicate everything!!
I wish they could just make addie be alone for a while instead of making her fuck other women's men!!!
Addie is my least favorite character right now!! and she used to be number one in season 1!! ugh!! hate her!!

After this ep I love Charlotte(I always liked her), she's my new hero, lol.
---
aww me too!! I adore her!!
she was soo awesome!! the best scenes were her scenes!!
I cant wait til she gets back together with cooper! they are mfeo!!!

oh and didnt you see a wreid vibe between Violet and Dell...I've been half of the episode wondering when they were going to kiss!! lol
its not that I want them together but I saw a wreid chemistry between them lol
Oh wow.. imvwatchin pp now
---
yay!! get ready for dissapointment!!
since everybody left Im going to bed!!!

night!!!
Ok night i ddnt read that yet lol cuz its happeninvnow
Lol i love how everyone in the pratice group has lots of issues
I didn't go to bed, but at the university, in my country was 7 a.m. ;). But now I'm back.

"but I dont think they are inlove...Addie doesnt even know what love is, so she should be talking about it lol"
--
I totally agree. She moved to LA to have a new life, a better life. Now I think she "falls in love" with every guy and she's doing more stupid and unconsidered things than when she was in Seattle. She became such a weak, undecided and kind of boring character. :/
I think now Charlotte is more like Addison from GA(whom I loved). She's strong, smart, funny and kind of slut and satan, in a good way :P. And always has brilliant ripostes. Maybe she's going to have her own spin off, lol.
My point is taht in LA Addison's life is more complicated than it was in Seattle and I don't know if she's more happy here. I miss old Addie.
And here is not Mark, lol. I'm gonna ship them probably to the end of Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy.

About Violet and Pete I think just like you ;). But in the past I was a fan of Paddison. When Shonda give up on Maddison I accepted them as a possible couple and then Violet and Pete hooked up. So I'm back to Mark and Addison.

"I hate addison jumping from bed to bed...its ridiculous!!"
--
I don't mind that women have sex with several mens, If she wants to and those guys are ok with that. But a way in which Addison's doing it and with who - don't like it at all. She's trying to be a better person and she makes mistake after mistake.
For example when Meredith in second season were sleeping with random guys - that was showed okay. And Derek had no right to called her a whore :P. But in Addie case - :/.
Oh, and when Izzie and Mer were embroidering(sorry, I'm not sure if it's right word, my english is not perfect), Iz said that if someone needs celibacy - it's Meredith. But I think Addison needs celibacy so much more than Mer.

"oh and didnt you see a wreid vibe between Violet and Dell...I've been half of the episode wondering when they were going to kiss!! lol"
That's my thoughts, lol. I don't want them as a couple but there's definitelly something between those two actors. :) And it's not the first time when I see that :P.

Ok, at the end Naomi and this old guy. Is she serious? I don't know what she's doing.
last edited Больше года
OMG what you were doing up at 7 am??
thats crazy!!!

She became such a weak, undecided and kind of boring character. :/
---

I agree with you, she used to be my favorite in greys and when she left I stoped watching but now in PP she is completely diferent, she is soo dependent on everyone!! and she is not thinking about the concecuences of her acts!!!

I dont know why she thinks to sleep with Sam is wrong but sleep with Pete is right!!
I mean, she doesnt want to be with Sam because he is her best friend ex husband but isnt Pete her friend (Violet) ex too?? I think its even worst because pete and violet broke up like 10 episodes ago...Nai and Sam years ago!!! Pete and Violet still love each other it was very clear last episode...Nai and Sam dont love each other anymore!!
so if she thinks that sleep with Sam is betray her friend she should think the same about sleeping with Pete!!!

Addie is very contradictory right now...its just wrong!!
she is being inmature, selfish, dependent and weak...thats not the Addie i love!!

My point is taht in LA Addison's life is more complicated than it was in Seattle and I don't know if she's more happy here. I miss old Addie.
--
IKR!!?
at first Addie was happy in LA!! I still remember pick questions asking where Addie was happier and even though everybody wanted her back in seattle they addmited she was happier in LA!!
now I think she equally miserabe in both...everything is soo messed up!!

But a way in which Addison's doing it and with who - don't like it at all. She's trying to be a better person and she makes mistake after mistake.
---
yeah, i agree!! she avoids a mistake by making another!!
she is not even sleeping with men because she want to, she is doing it because thing went wrong with her life and its the only way she knows to feel better...but it actually make it worse!!!
oh and i think she is trying to get revenge on violet for sleeping with her father...its a crazy idea i had the moment I saw her in bed with Pete lol

And it's not the first time when I see that :
--
I've seen it before too!! they have an amazing chemistry!! I only hope they dont make them sleep together, only want them to be friends!!! lol

Ok, at the end Naomi and this old guy. Is she serious? I don't know what she's doing.
---
it was creeppy and innecesary!!!
Im sure a love triangle between the old guy, nai and doctor fif will start!! its ridiculous!! a waste of screentime if you ask me!

I dont get what Shonda is doing with this show...she messed up everything from one episode to another!! I hope she cleans this mess soon!!
Больше года Paramore-CSI said…
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am gonna nail addi to sams bed kill pete blame it on sheldon and then naomis gonna sleep with white and be so sad shell give sheldon congacle visits
At 7 am I had to get up and start to prepare myself ;) It's normal time to me.

Well, what can I say? I think there nothing more to add because I agree with those things you wrote here. :)

I wish Shonda bring Addison to normal and I'm gonna be able to like her as much as I did. First Addie needs celibacy. She also should concentrate on her job, she used to be such a great, hardcore surgeon. And be more like Charlotte right now.

"I dont know why she thinks to sleep with Sam is wrong but sleep with Pete is right!!"
--
I thought about the same thing. They both are exes of her friends. Why sleeping with Pete is ok and possibly sleeping with Sam wrong. I don't know, maybe fact that you were married with someone for a long time changes a situacion...
And I think Naomi can still have feelings for Sam. Or maybe Sam for her too.
Just Nai and Sam seems to be connected with each other a little to much. They're not able to accept fact that they don't depend on each other anymore.
And Violet knows that Pete can has his own life with whoever he wants. Pete unerstands that too.

"Addie is very contradictory right now...its just wrong!!"
--
Unfortunately to us she is. I think Shonda doesn't have an idea how to create this character any longer.

"at first Addie was happy in LA!!"
--
It seems like old good days which I can't remember any longer! She had new life but now it's just a mess. I'm wondering if Shonda has some plan to Addison or just she's writing every thing which is in her head.

"oh and i think she is trying to get revenge on violet for sleeping with her father...its a crazy idea i had the moment I saw her in bed with Pete lol"
That sounds the most reasonably from all those crapy things which happend lately!

"Im sure a love triangle between the old guy, nai and doctor fif will start!! its ridiculous!!"
--
I liked Naomi but this love triangle doesn't sounds good in any possible way. PP become soap opera when everybody is with everybody. And it's not a good plan. Old guy and dr.Fife are not interesting characters, especially in story like this.

"I dont get what Shonda is doing with this show...she messed up everything from one episode to another!! I hope she cleans this mess soon!!"
--
Probably she doesn't have a plan, so I don't think she cleans this soon. Maybe in the season finale things are gonna be straight but not earlier. She mess everything up and waits for a moment when it blows up! Maybe there still gonna be something to repair.

(Sorry for all those things I wrote above, I'm a little tired right now so I'm going to bed. Night!)
last edited Больше года
ok well i have to say about the episode

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid ugh why did pete and addison get together again!!!!Violets gonna kill Pete and ugh VP is amazing pa is sooo not addie belongs to sam violet belongs to pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get over yourself shonda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and poor wheelchair guy he loves naomi so much and i kindof want them to happen just because he looked so sad when stupid bossman was flirting with her I hate that couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone??
meeeeeeeeeez
lol i know!!
how are you??
I* am good cuzz I killed pete again!!he keeps coming back!!
LMAO
he does though it is pathetic
hahaha you make laugh all the time jacky!!1

I need help!! I dont know which icon should I use for the GG icon contest!!
which one you think is the best?? or should I make another one? tell me the truth!!

icon 1:
 hahaha Ты make laugh all the time jacky!!1 I need help!! I dont know which Иконка should I use for th
icon 2:
 Иконка 2:
icon 3:
 Иконка 3:
and icon 4:
 and Иконка 4:
what you think jacky??
which is the best one?? or should I make another icon??
Ok truthfully I actually swear on charlotte and violets life that it is the most fantastic icon I have actually seen no lie actually!
that is amazing ok maybe not the most fantastic or maybe but seriously I loooove it!!
that icon is now my love child kay I will name it awsomeness!
lol you are exagerating!!! lol

and which you are talking about??
big smile
#1 lol ok maybe I exxagerate just a little bit!!
But it is now one of my love childs i need a name for it!!
hahahaha name it "epicness" jajaja

are you number 1 is the best?? you completely sure???
btw, do you like DS??
we've been talking for months in the GGFT and I dont even know what you like about GG hahaha
yes I do lol i love DS!!!!
and NV!!!!!!
LOl I think i told someone once actually I was talking to you at the time I think!!
and yes number one lol I love them all but there is something about number 1!!
ok then number 1 will be!!!

I love NV too!! but Im sure you knew that!!
Ds are cute and adorable in season 1, I used to ship them back then but now I ship DV

Im going to bed, Im ultra tired!!
love ya twinnie!!
love ya to twinni
gnight
anyone here??
i am here ok
i know jacks!!
why you left me on the other thread?? come back!!!
i was doing chores
anyone???

helllo¿¿
Hello? Ibfeel so full lol :P
I am here now
anyone here??
who watched 3x14? what you think about it??

I almost cried when Sam realized Addison was sleeping with Pete :(
OMG I cried I was so upset but on the good side guess who is back with charlotte!!!!!!
Больше года louise0228 said…
Hello all, a noob to the boards here, looking forward to chatting to you all about PP.

Like to offer your thoughts on 'Til Death do us Part?
last edited Больше года
yes pete and addison should die!!!
hello!!
anyone here??
I am here always
Больше года louise0228 said…
That's a bit dramatic Paramore!
Jackelyn where are you??
Im looking for you everywhere PPDHTwin!!!!
Im reading funny stuff some fans post in other forums about PP and I want you to laugh with me and comment...since you decided not to be a creper and talk!! so come here or go to the GGFT n0ow!!