Private Practice Private Practice Фаны thread!

alessandra_28 posted on Dec 06, 2009 at 01:28AM
Since a lot of tv shows have their own chat forum, I thought it would be nice to make one here too.

you know, a place where we can talk private practice, our favorite characters and couples, episodes, etc.
We can also talk about whatever we want, get to know each other and bond =)

Members
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

If you want to be on the list just comment on the thread!!!
 Since a lot of tv shows have their own chat forum, I thought it would be nice to make one here too.
last edited on Feb 23, 2010 at 03:20AM

Private Practice 462 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 462

Больше года alessandra_28 said…
or anyone other than Jacky can come...
hello?? hola??
Больше года laughingGrl said…
smile
hello?!
yay a human being!!!
how are you Amy??
HEY ALE!! im great. just back from school and procrastinating. how are you?! :)
Amy sorry for leaving, I was sent to buy some grosery :S

are you still here??
amy??? jacky?
gotsia??
someone???
Больше года Paramore-CSI said…
hay sorry i was in class and at rugby lol
LOL PPDHTwin!!!
Im glad you are back!! i was diying of boredom!!!

how are you?
heart
umm confuzzled again my love life likes messing things up!
how are you?
why? tell the whole story!!!

Im bored of my life!! of summer actually! i already did everything a person can do during school/uni break because im having a break since july!! I want to start uni again now!! but I have to wait until april!! ugh1!
ok well awhile ago this guy asked me out i said yes walked away he didn't hear me but my friend really likes him. so now i just hang with him all the time cuzz hes my bgf and well his friend is like well your still going out because she said yes and hes all like no no like he doesn't like me right. But my friend that likes him is super jealous about me hanging out with him to the point that she was in hysterics today cuzz she is all like you like him your dating him and it was soo sad. well anyways hung with him after school before rugby and as i was walking to get changed she told me this really wasn't helping, but he kept following me so she couldn't say rest but i kindof understood. anyways i got changed quickly and he walked me to rugby(he lives that way soo he decided to walk me) and umm he kindof asked me oout and i don't know what tpo do anymore cuzz 1 I am not allowed to dat(that never stops me) and 2 my friend really really likes him so i can't really date him when she loves him that much i am too nice but i don't know how i am going to tell him no tommorow and i want to stay friends with him but i am just so confused!
the tipical high school love triangle! lol
well if you really like this guy and he likes you and not your friend you should go out with him.
if your friend is really your friend she would understand that you two want to be together.
you cant sacrifice your happiness for someone who doesnt even stand a chance with the guy.

you know what I mean?
heart
I think thats the longest thing you ever wrote Jacky!! you should write long things more often ;)
yeah i di but last time she thought we were going out it was chaotic and i think she almost fouhgt me today
i usuall i ways sacrifuce my own happinesss i obey the whole if your friend loves this guy you can't date him rule i will talk to her about it maybe tommorow i have a mussed up life cuzz i am already gonna loose one friend tommorpw i hate loosing friends :(

anyways what was those funny things you wanted to tell/show me
hey ale, i left for dinner. okay, jakcy, you have played RUGBY? like that game on friends that ross totally sucked at? that is SO COOL!
lol i totally will ale illll write long comments more often lmao
yeah i play rugby this is my second year i am wayy better than ross lmao
hahaha i don't think ross was very good. i don't actually know wat rugby is.. i just think it seems very...aggressive? LOL
hey again Amy!!

rugby dont exist here!!

why you are gonna a friend tomorrow??
Im sure your friend would be upset at first but after a while she will be happy for you!!! trust me I've been there..in both positions!!

I already closed the page...it was a fanforum of fans saying things like "addison is not a whore, she sleeps arround because thats the only way she can solve her problems, she is good at sex and it fix her life"

it was funnier there, if i found it i would show it to you...I thought it was ridiculously funny lol
heart
lmao it is verry lmao you could like break bones lol well actually you could and there is something called a hospital pass really self explanatory huh
you are into sports dont you jacky??
what sport do you do other than soccer than rugby??
heart
lmao that is awsome ale!!
yeah but its her she is not as understanding as most people trust me and tons of her friends are all like don't that is not good they don't even approve of me hanging with him harsh huh!

Oh cuzz big huge drama that is too long for comments lmao
link this kindof explains why but there is a little more to it
wat sports do you two play? i only really like tennis & basketball. well football is okay, but if i did tackle i would break a lot of bones! LOL. so instead DANCE is my sport (for p.e. credit)
sports?oh yeah lot's of sports used to play basketball,football,baseball,tennis and i was in takwondo,kickboxing,wrestling,karate,yoga, i was a skater and I am a dancer lol but i don't do them all fulltime anymore i am wayy to busy

wait i also skateboard and snowboard and wakeboard and water ski, and ski and tube lol and i knee board ok thats all i can think of for now oh and gymnastics lmao and i used to cheerlead!!
last edited Больше года
WOW! you're very active! :) i've nvr snowboarded or skied.. haha. but you need snow for that. :P
heart
lol yeah i try i am also into track lmao i am wayy to active for my own good!!
did you write that??
that really express what you are going through at this moment!!
i agree with the part that says why you cant be friends with both...i mean, you can if you want to...if this girl decides to end your friendship because of that is her choise not yours and that would prove that she isnt a good friend!!
friends always want their friends to be happy and if date that boy would make you happy she should be happy for you!!
why she wants to hold on someone who doesnt want her?? she is being very selfish and she and her friends have no right to aprove or disapprove anything...its your life, do whatever you want!!
wooow those are a lot of sports!!
Im not into sports to be honest, I failed physical education once!!! lol

but when I was little I used to do gymnastics...I was great at it but i got bored of it!! the good thing is that gymnastic made elastic...and thata good and something I can use now that Im older...if you know what I mean..
:P i gotta go now! talk to you later!! =] =]
heart
bye Amy!!!
yes but it is either lose 10 friends or one!
yeah i wrote that!
and he did want her,when she didn't want him!'
I know it is my life but there are 3 grade 102 who will kick my ass if this relationship happens and i really don't want another suspension i dont know ill think tonight
bye amy

yeah ale toomany sports lol!!
if those 10 people prefer your unhappiness over your happiness and would actually stop talking you for being with the person you want to be with then they are worth to keep as friends! I would rather have 1 real friend than 10 friends that would only hang out with me if I please them. but thats just my opinion.
think about it before you make a final decision....but just remember its better be alone than in bad company.
yeah but its complicated lol its more along the lines of the one of thems kkindof a slut and causes all the drama so no one wants to be around her anymore plus totally lies spilling outof that girl
screw that girl!!! she is not even worht to listen at!!

and i forgot to tell you what you wrote is amazing!! it could be turned into a song!!
you have some talent there twinnie!
lol awe really!yeah i am kindof a poet lol! atleast i turned a poet lol thanks twinnie!
ill screw what she says
what other talents do you have??

you are full of surprises twinnie!!!
lol i do not know they will be discovered in time lmao!!
omg i betchu i will be up to 2 am again damm those dawson creek books
have you seen the show?? or you just read the books??
i just read the books lol i have never seen the show before ever cuzz they don't play repeats or anything here but the books are addicting so i may watch it lol!!!
you should watch it online!!
Dawson's Creek is the best teen drama ever created!!
its my all time favorite show!!!

the books are like the show?? or diferent like gg??
like the show I am guessing lol exept only pacey,dawson,jen and joey are in them but they are so not like GG!!
I will watch it online
theres no Jack or Andie or Audrey???

if Jack isnt there you are missing the most awesomeness friendship ever!! Jen and Jack!!!

they are match made in heaven!! the only friendship the whole planet love!! I cant believe the books dont have that!!!

which couples are in the book??
well in long hot summer
jen and dawson are just over with but dawson still wants to be with her and joey wants to be with dawson
and some forener girl and dawson end up together lol
how many books are there? maybe you are at the begging and that why there are only 4 characters!!

the girl's name is Eve??

jen and dawson are never over...there's always a thing between them. I wanted them to end up together soo bad!! :(
and joey sucks..she shoudlnt even be on the show/books!! ugh!
lmao oh in the books i kindof like her but yeah long hot summer is the first book i think there will be more characters in the other ones!!
I think that girls name is eve!!lol yeah there is something between dawsome and jen lol but the books make me want to ship pacey and jen together atm lmao and dawsome and joey but that is the beginning of the book!if i watched the show it would prob be different!
if the girl is eve then she I must say she is a whore and she is Jen's half sister lol
in the show she never founds out...she only knows she has a sister but never realize who she is lol

yeah if you watched the show you would probably like other couples lol
most people adore Joey and Pacey...they are Dawson's Creek 's Chair lol
but I never liked them because I hate joey!!
my favorite couples were Dawson/Jen and Pacey/Andie...Im sure you will meet Andie soon and you will love her with Pacey because everybody does even though they wanted Pacey and Joey for end game!!

and I love Pacey and Jen...they were friends with benefits in season 3, they were completely hot!! I think a lot of people loved them too.

ok I think Im spoiling you too much...if you want me to stop with the spoilers just say it!!
lmao I do not care lmao but i gotta go in 10 mins but lol
yeah pacey and jen are so cute in the books
pacey: "if you want to join us you have to take off your clothes you can't see but we are all skinny dipping"
Jen:I think i just stay in the dry sun
Pacey:fine but if your sunbathing you can still do it nude, cuzz in (wherever they are) nude sunbathing is legal alot of turists come to see it
Jen:I think Ill pass

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and they are gonna be life guards together lmao
I gotta go
awww thats soo Pacey!!!
that remainds so much of Pacey wanting to play strip poker with all girls and they are like NO! and he says "but I've already seen all of you naked"

he is awesome!!!

lifeguards?? thats funny...both of them almost drowned together in season 4!! so them being lifeguards would be hilarious!! they sound so adorable!!

and dont leave tiwnnie!!
noooooooooooo!!!

twinnie dont leave me!!!